Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Adagio

Postby Adagio » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:55 pm

If I hate something I've got to do something about it. coz If I dont it's like a pain in the ass, bothering me all day long.

So, it's better for me not to think of how much I got fucked-up right now. :roll:
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:02 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:I get pissed off when You specifically ask for something for Christmas and tell them this is the number 1 thing you want for Christmas and you don't get it

That's never happened to me before.

I get pissed off when time goes really slow when it's near Christmas. I want to pass the time, I'm looking forward to Christmas and not just for the presents, I get to spend time with my family. That I hardly do.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:10 pm

It happened to me two years ago. I asked for some South Park Dvd. I can't remeber which one and din't get it
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:10 am

trun wrote:for instance, i think hitler was right. i dont hate jews, but there needs to be a purification process among human beings. i am totally for selective breeding. if we are going to advance as a society we cannot let the stupid fat assh*les have their stupider fatter kids. thats not how evolution works. we need to weed out the weak, not make it easier for them to survive.

Excuse me. Are you saying that Jews are impure? That Hitler had the right idea by killing millions of innocent people who were forced to go into horrible concentration camps just because of their religion? Maybe you don't give a sh*t what happened to Jewish people sixty years ago, but I do, seeing how it's a big part of my family's history.

Well, if you want to start "weeding out the weak", then perhaps you should start by "weeding" yourself out and ridding us all of your utter ignorance and stupidity.
trun

Postby trun » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:19 am

i said hitler had the right idea. not that getting rid of jews was right. i was simply saying that there is purification needed in this world, thats what he was technically trying to do, purify. we dont need to get rid of the jews or even any other single ethnicity. we need to get rid of the worst, laziest, stupidest, fattest, ugliest people in all etnicities. if you happen to fall into that group i am sorry.
jewbetcha

Postby jewbetcha » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:23 am

I'm not getting involved in some talk about anything above, I just want to write that holiday shoppers piss me off.

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/jewbetcha/74c8a12d.jpg[/IMG]
trun

Postby trun » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:32 am

[quote="kaileykorn"]

[color=cyan]Excuse me. Are you saying that Jews are impure? That Hitler had the right idea by killing millions of innocent people who were forced to go into horrible concentration camps just because of their religion? Maybe you don't give a sh*t what happened to Jewish people sixty years ago, but I do, seeing how it's a big part of my family's history.

Well, if you want to start "weeding out the weak", then perhaps you should start by "weeding" yourself out and ridding us all of your utter ignorance and stupidity.[/color][/quote]

I say: You might have to prepare yourself for the idea that you are part of THE wrong religion, jews were supposed to evolve into christians, and that would of left muslims and christians to debate over which was the good son of Abraham and whether christ was a prophet and all the rest of it. The jews that didnt become christians are basically the fat, or sh*t if you will, of religious evolution. its basically like being a stage actor after television and movies come out. Hitler didnt persecute jews because of their beliefs, but because of their value to society. If another country would have wanted the jews he would have sent them there, but NOBODY wanted them. America accepted the jews and now everyone hates America.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:46 am

trun wrote:
kaileykorn wrote:

Excuse me. Are you saying that Jews are impure? That Hitler had the right idea by killing millions of innocent people who were forced to go into horrible concentration camps just because of their religion? Maybe you don't give a sh*t what happened to Jewish people sixty years ago, but I do, seeing how it's a big part of my family's history.

Well, if you want to start "weeding out the weak", then perhaps you should start by "weeding" yourself out and ridding us all of your utter ignorance and stupidity.

I say: You might have to prepare yourself for the idea that you are part of THE wrong religion, jews were supposed to evolve into christians, and that would of left muslims and christians to debate over which was the good son of Abraham and whether christ was a prophet and all the rest of it. The jews that didnt become christians are basically the fat, or sh*t if you will, of religious evolution. its basically like being a stage actor after television and movies come out. Hitler didnt persecute jews because of their beliefs, but because of their value to society. If another country would have wanted the jews he would have sent them there, but NOBODY wanted them. America accepted the jews and now everyone hates America.

Alright, listen... I'm not getting into a flame war with anyone on this board. All I'm going to say is, I'm sorry you feel that way about the Jews. It's a real pity that you have come to regard them, and their religion, as such. And that's all I have to say on this matter.
kenny_obsession

Postby kenny_obsession » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:06 am

i feel sorry too. :(, i AM jewish
Tw3ak3r

Postby Tw3ak3r » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:13 am

Who knows how to get avatars???? :tweak:
trun

Postby trun » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:23 am

that all being said, merry christmas everyone.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:24 am

Tw3ak3r
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
kenny_obsession

Postby kenny_obsession » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:37 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Tw3ak3r

diddo
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:24 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
trun wrote:if you dont hate that means your stupid.

I hate you, so I must be smart.

^ Heh :D hylerious!

"Cu.nt." I hate that word, but if it is repeated over and over again (especially by someone I hate), it never fails to piss me off big time :? :x
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:11 pm

trun wrote:iwe need to get rid of the worst, laziest, stupidest, fattest, ugliest people in all etnicities.

You probably fall into all those categories, you should be the first to go.

Tw3ak3r wrote:Who knows how to get avatars????

NO AVATAR FOR YOU! You can't use avatars on this forum, thank god, do you know how much more that would alow the site down.
Setting the standard since 1852

Return to “Hot Topics”