Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

trun

Postby trun » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:27 pm

[color=red]Yeah, Trun's an assh*le douchebag. I think if he were to take a southpark forum seriously that maybe he would be cool. but you know what? I don't think that he gives a f*ck. I think he just gets bored and says some stupid sh*t and then a bunch of geeks that like to play "hide the hotdog" try to be cool for once and use their witty comebacks to make themselves feel better. I bet its a great feeling to wake up in the morning and say to yourself, "You sir are the king of southparkstudios.com, nobody has wittier remarks or a nicer avatar than you, bravo." At least Trun doesnt spend every day going to some lame website with a bunch of lame dorks to talk some lame sh*t when it doesnt matter because its the f*cking internet. No one really knows who anyone really is online, its gay. I can't believe that trun has even wasted his time thus far on some baby sh*t. have fun being losers for the rest of your pathetic lives. Work an 8 hour job, have kids with some dumb bitch, and die unknown living the american dream. Trun is already famous, doesn't have to work, and his girl is awesome. [/color]
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:35 pm

FURBIES!! My sister got one and....oh, the suffering!!!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:09 am

I thought they stopped making those, I haven't seen one since that one that flipped me off in KB Toys a couple of years ago.
Setting the standard since 1852
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:07 am

I had one of those back when they first came out, its batteries died and I was like "Yay!"

I just wanna know whose genius idea it was to bring back something that scared the hell out of everybody.
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:02 am

Kenny_Fox wrote:
dude cartman rocks!! wrote:
Kenny_Fox wrote:Many many many things llliiiikkkkkke:
2.Christmas

umm why christmas?, are you jew?

Yup why?

and why does it piss you off if you dont celebrate it?
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:15 pm

Getting sh*tty presents for christmas piss me off
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:24 pm

People who are intolerant of other cultures piss me off. It isn't up to you to decide what other people do, so why bother them?
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:00 am

People who aren't thankful for what they've got piss me off.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:28 am

Yeh i take a lot of things for granted. It took an accident to make me realize this. When I sliced my finger open. I can't snowboard or do anything all wintger break. I took my hands for advantage
StanMarsh'sWifey

Postby StanMarsh'sWifey » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:01 am

The thing that most pisses me off is when blondes talk :evil:
paris hilton iz a total bimbo
chad m.m. iz f*ckin sexy az f*ck
paul walker iz pretty hot too.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:10 am

^Thanks :?

It pisses me off when I wake up at 1:30 in the afternoon, because
half of the day is already gone :(

I also hate it when I'm having a shower & I notice that the shampoo or conditioner has run out; I have to run upstairs dripping wet with only my towel around me just to get some stupid hair products- Agh!
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
frenchpplpissmeoff

Postby frenchpplpissmeoff » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:34 pm

annoying and uptight people piss me off because im real laid back
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:46 pm

The role play threads piss me off. There is currently four, and in my opinion, there should only be allowed one. I wouldn't care if the moderators deleted all of them.
madman608

Postby madman608 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:20 pm

<RAP!!!!!!!!!>
<MY NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>
<COMECIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>
<GEORGE f*cking BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
<RAPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>
AND THE LIST NEVER STOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
out of controll,i play the ultimate role
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:39 pm

What pisses me off is when people try to use their age as an excuse for sucking. Like, "Oh, here's this, but I'm only 13 so it's not that good." Okay. No. There are talented 13-year-olds out there too. It's just falling into the whole "you have to be old to be good at something" thing. How about you don't say your age so people can give you an honest opinion based on your work only. Age has nothing to do with it.

On another note, I hate it when people are like, "Wow, that's amazing for a 13-year-old!" I got this so many times from when I was 13 and under. Yes. That's nice. If you compared my art to the rest of my class', I would kick their asses. I'm not saying this to be egotistical and promote myself, I'm just saying it 'cause it's true. So comparing me to the rest of my class says nothing. Compare me to ALL age groups, not just the one I'm in because frankly it says nothing. I'd rather get shot down than get a bullsh*t comment like that, because if at least I'm shot down, I can improve from there. Compliments don't ever really help you improve, they help encourage you, and the criticism is what helps you improve - you need BOTH. And judged by the rest of the world, not age.

Okay you know what, this turned out too long. So when age and talent are intertwined like it's the most important f*cking thing about the work, THAT f*cking pisses me off.

Return to “Hot Topics”