Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kenny_obsession

Postby kenny_obsession » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:28 am

Cartman_91 wrote:It pisses me off whyen I walk into a store and get followed. Just because i'm a teenager doesn't mean that I'm going to shoplift!

OH GOD!!!
same here! when me and my step bro went to a dollar store my step bro was looking around i say the owner or guy at the regester stare at him on the tv that showed the area he was in, and he wouldnt stop staring at him until he checked out,my step bro said he did the same to me, it was really creepy and well REALLY pissed me off.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:26 am

AAGH. When dogs f*cking pee wherever they f*cking want to. I was incredibly pissy this morning because I go upstairs to go to bed (I didn't go to bed until about 8:30 am, to clarify), and there's this freaking wet spot right in the middle, which soaked through on all my sheets and the mattress, and just... godDAMN, all of my dogs are over a year old now THEY HAVE NO EXCUSE TO PISS WHEREVER. Especially not on my freakin' bed!
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:30 pm

When i have a post then someone replies to it then i reply to theirs and then they go and delete their post so it looks like i double posted and that i am insane and am talking about random things i f*cking hate it, it is a bunch of sh*t if you ask me.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:19 am

It pisses me off when I get all clumsy & forgetful just before "aunty flo" visits. Last night I spilled my coffee all over the bench & dad went ballistic at me. Then I was trying to write an email to one of my online buddies & I couldn't concentrate- my mind just went blank. :?
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:56 am

Movie Theaters piss me off. I usually have to bring 20 bucks to watch a movie and get something to eat and drink.
Delition

Postby Delition » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:05 am

The price of the movie experience doesn't piss me off, it's the experience itself that does.

I'm always stuck in front of someone who kicks my seat. It doesn't matter the age, I've been stuck with 3-40 year olds who have kicked my seat.

Also, I get stuck near the most unobservant douches in the world. It doesn't matter how old they are, they always say such things as:

"What just happened?"
"Who is that?"
"Why did that happen?"
"What's going on now?"
"Where are they?"
"I think Superman is actually Lex Luthor in disguise!"

Okay, I didn't hear that last one, but people say stupid stuff like that all the time, or point out the obvious. It pisses me off.
Kitsch!

Postby Kitsch! » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:25 am

i hate it when some idiot decides to answere his cell phone in the middle of the move,

one time, i was with my friends seeing a movie,and it was empty, and we nearly had the whole cinema to ourselves but then some little annoying kids came and sat right next to us,
Kyle_Stan212

Postby Kyle_Stan212 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:43 am

I hate when people assume you're stupid becuase you have blonde hair and big boobs. It really pisses me off!
Guys are hot. Well, most anyway. ^-^
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:02 am

I hate the fact I'm gonna have to leave Texas on friday. I don't wanna go to Canada! It's too cold...
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:23 am

terrance&philliparesw wrote:It pisses me off when I get all clumsy & forgetful just before "aunty flo" visits. Last night I spilled my coffee all over the bench & dad went ballistic at me. Then I was trying to write an email to one of my online buddies & I couldn't concentrate- my mind just went blank. :?

Heh, "aunty flo"! :lol:
I hate aunt flo! My parents become annoying when she visits.

Pop-ups telling me to get rid of pop-ups piss me off too.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:37 am

^Lol :oops:

Spaz, At least you get to go to Canada! :) I really wanna go & visit all my friends there but I'm on the other side of the world- I'm gonna have to save up billion kazillions dollars to go. :(

It pisses me off that I live in Australia because it breaks my heart to know that I can't visit any of my friends overseas until I leave school :(
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:42 am

It kind of pisses me off that lots of the friends I made here live nowhere near me.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Delition

Postby Delition » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:10 pm

What pisses me off is that I had the whole X-mas break to play games, yet I spent most of my time being sick and sleeping.

I only beat two games, but I had the time to beat much more. I spent that time sleeping and trying to get better.

I ended up having both Streup Throat and Pink Eye. What a fun way to spend my break.

Rar, I just need better time management.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:16 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:It kind of pisses me off that lots of the friends I made here live nowhere near me.

I know how you feel.

Another thing that pisses me off- that show, codename kids next door. In my opinion it is SO stupid!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:23 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:It kind of pisses me off that lots of the friends I made here live nowhere near me.

To make you happy, come visit you I will.

Delition wrote:What pisses me off is that I had the whole X-mas break to play games, yet I spent most of my time being sick and sleeping.

How you feel, I know. Cold I had, all Christmas break. Still have it now I do.
Setting the standard since 1852

Return to “Hot Topics”