Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

spfan1494

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby spfan1494 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 pm

I've just started with this, but I'm already annoyed with it. The site timers are getting me annoyed! They never let me get a word in without bugging me. I post whenever I feel like it.
"It's not over until someone gives up the ghost."- My own quote.
"You never know what'll happen when you're on... Snork Patrol!" -Corky
"Change, or die." -Chef Gordon Ramsay
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:25 am

Sweat.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:22 am

Having sweat go up your nose while you are forced to stand perfectly still underneath the blazing sun and unforgiving humidity alongside one hundred other sweaty, inanimate peers where even the slightest bit of movement will cause you all to suffer the fate of having to stand still even looonger because you were foolish enough to wipe sweat from your nose knowing that you are not suppose to do that because do I have to say it again?

Had it not been for the sweat going up my nose, I'd stand at attention all day if I felt like it. Those kids complain too much.

Also, going to Hooters pisses me off. I have no idea how anyone would think it's a place to bring the whole family. I probably would've enjoyed it a bit more if we were either seated at the patio or if my step-dad was nowhere in the vicinity. The only good part about it was watching Ace Ventura on the only TV that didn't have NASCAR.

But since when do the opinions of the female majority of the group matter, anyway?
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:09 pm

The new-ish advert for 123.ie with "Ivan Answer"... ugh, it's amazing how annoying such a simple advert is... the other day I actually started screaming when it came on because my dad wouldn't turn the volume off. I guess everyone out of Ireland wouldn't have seen it... man you guys are lucky.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:47 pm

I am forever pissed off at lag time caused by "automatic updates" from my virus protection. Okay, it's better than the alternative of being vulnerable to viruses. Fine. But there I am, trying to have a nice conversation online with a friend, when suddenly everything freezes up. Five minutes or so later, a little box pops up in the corner saying that updates are completed. Meanwhile, the person on the other end is wondering where the hell I went without even a quick "brb."
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Cartman5678

Postby Cartman5678 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 am

When my computer runs slow, when I have to unplug a wireless router because it wants to be a bitch (now deceased), when one of the cable line splitters breaks and the Internet drops out, when it rains, when it snows, when an appliance breaks, when a lightbulb blows, when my data CDs dont get read properly.....go on?
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:30 pm

When this site makes IE run like a bitch and my recent hardware problems are annoying me right now.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Oh, I've got all of that... well most of it. Ok, so for a few weeks, my internet has been spotty. Videos take forever to buffer, pages would take forever to load, or wouldn't load at all, etc. I'd reset everything, and it'd work for a little while longer... fine. Then the router died... fine, I just hooked the desktop up to the modem, and would buy a router later... fine. Then the next day, the modem died. Or rather, the computer would never connect to the modem. :roll: So I go and get a Netgear router/modem combo. It took a day to start working, (ie processing the signal and getting internet), and then it was slower than when the old modem was giving me trouble. When the old modem was working, I did a speed test, and got (I think) 34mbps down, and 28 up. When I tested the new one, I got .38 down, and .29 up. So then I went to Verizon, and got a genuine Verizon DSL gateway, and now I'm hummin'... at 1Mbps down, and .37 up. Well, the videos load properly now anyway. And it doesn't take 5,000 years for a page to load.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Ultra liberals, super conservatives, mega Atheists, supermegaultra religious people piss me off.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:41 pm

People like BC piss me off the hell!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:49 pm

I wouldn't hate BC so much if he didn't act like a victim.

I'm just glad he didn't suggest I be permabanned... :shock:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:28 am

I get annoyed at all this BC bullshit. He knew what the hell he did, he just wanted to act "nice". The bum... :x
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:38 am

I get annoyed that everyone keeps bringing it back up, which then leads to all sorts of infighting. God damn.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:15 am

Bug I hate you for saying that. I will never talk to you again.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:31 pm

I get annoyed whem people don't abide by the rules of the game. :P

Return to “Hot Topics”