Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:48 am

Yeah, I heard about that. Wtf? They're actually gonna blow the moon the damn away?
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:58 am

Blowing up the moon was my idea! (Search my post history if you're skeptical!) and NASA beat me to it!
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:24 am

Pip Tweek wrote:Blowing up the moon was my idea! (Search my post history if you're skeptical!) and NASA beat me to it!

...because you're working for the illuminati aren't you, you sick, sick bastard.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Well, it turns out that the moon is still intact, but still, that was a waste of money! :x
Still the same as it ever was.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Potholes - in the road or on tv
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Oh man, my mom wants to make me get a fucking swine flu shot. IT'S JUST THE REGULAR FLU.

She says 777 people have died?

THAT'S LESS THAN HALF THE REGULAR FLU.

Over 900000 people die of the regular flu every year!

Dammit! :x
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:47 pm

People who think people with friends are automatically going to work at McDonalds piss me off.
Beard

Postby Beard » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:55 pm

RideTheLightning wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:Oh man, my mom wants to make me get a fucking swine flu shot. IT'S JUST THE REGULAR FLU.

no.

What, you think it's a threat? it's not.

My school switched to dial-up, and it's sooooooo fucking slow!
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:03 pm

So on Friday afternoon some f*cking homeless guy took a f*cking sh*t in the back stairwell of my office. We told the bitch-ass landlord and the building super about it but they said they couldn't get to it until Monday (today). The landlord even had the audacity to suggest that one of us do something about it as an interim solution.

So not only did that pile of bum sh*t sit there all weekend, but all day today. When I left work today, that nasty-ass dook was still there. Seriously.

Everyone in the office is completely pissed. Maybe we'll get to move out of that piece of sh*t excuse for a building.

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:19 am

:o :shock: :stanpuke: doh god... *gerk* *epp* *hugh* Image Ohhh... oh god... ugh.

Anyway, mine is people who drive with their high beams on just because they have one low beam out. I saw three of those in one 5 minute drive home tonight. And what makes it worse is that when I flash my high beams at them, they don't get the hint. Or they do, but just don't give a f*ck. Either way, it really pisses me off.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Guess what's still in the back stairwell of my office?

f*cking bitch ass landlord.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:00 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:Guess what's still in the back stairwell of my office?

f*cking bitch ass landlord.

Don't think of it as a homeless guy's turd, think of it as Mr. Hankey coming by early because he was drunk, and he passed out on the stairs before he made it to your office.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Wii fit man wrote:Oh man, my mom wants to make me get a fucking swine flu shot. IT'S JUST THE REGULAR FLU.

And the problem with that is what exactly?
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:09 am

They're fine.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
waynes9

Postby waynes9 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Sorry, I had to edit this post just to be sure that people didn't mistake my admiration for the wonderful french.
france, french Govt., french "military", french people, anyone proud to be french!!! ( I can't even capitolize the " f " in those words)
[size=150]
What have the pompous french fairies ever done that is even remotely notable? Why did WE give them veto status as a world leader in the UN.?
They've taken it the ass in EVERY war they've ever provoked or gotten involved in! The only support they've given to America was sending their ships to blockade the British fleet, AFTER they realized we were going to win the Revolutionary War.
They hate everything about us, EXCEPT when they need our support or help save their "Colonies" or ENTIRE country.
They protest everything America does and consider us as crude and warmongering while testing their nukes out in the Ocean and sinking protest ships. We can't fly over or use their airspace in military actions, even though hundreds of thousands of American men and women lie buried on their soil from having to save their asses in 2 world wars.
How many french have died helping us? Hell, we even had to kick their asses in the french and Indian war in the late 1700's
The most productive they have ever been is when they were occupied by the nazis in WWII. The french FAGS quickly rounded up all their Jews to hand over to the nazis to save their own asses (great friggin humanitarians huh). The EXILED french government, hiding in Britain, protested the British for sinking their fleet, that they were handing over to the nazis, which Germany would have used to kill more of the allies with. The southern region also supported and produced more ammunitions for the nazis then Germany itself could produce. They have a great track record of sitting around pacifying murderous dictators that commit horrible atrocities. We let their exiled french leader and military march triumphantly back into paris yet how many french battalions stormed into Normandy on D day? The occupying nazi Field Marshall even disobeyed Hitler by refusing to level paris to the ground.
Seriously people, the list goes on and on. Just go to france and see for yourself just how much the like Americans. There is way to much crap to type here in this forum. Plus, I hate giving THEM ANY notion that they are worth wasting precious oxygen on. I don't want to speed up global warming, by expelling more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, talking about how wounderful those wussies are. :gaykenny:
In some attempt of their defense, they did give us a pretty statue (which we had to spend millions on to build a foundation for and to erect it). They also let us bury some of our war dead in their area. Hey, there's also French Fries. Oh wait, that isnt really from france either... my bad.
A big "HURAH" for the french fags. :assface:

P.S.
Save the Plague Infected Rats Now!
(and send them all to france)[/size]
Last edited by waynes9 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ME

Return to “Hot Topics”