Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

angeldeb82

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:58 am

Halloween will be starting in almost two weeks. I already decided that I will be dressed up as Lammy in camouflage costume complete with make-up and twigs and a guitar in the U.S. version of Um Jammer Lammy. BTW, my mom doesn't know anything about Halloween! She believes that Halloween is for babies, and that adults don't celebrate Halloween unless they attend a costume party. Even when I told her about the costume party at a bowling alley on Halloween night, she said no! Man, she doesn't seem to understand anything! She never lets me do anything fun, and believes that all adults do on Halloween is give out candy and not wear costumes, which makes me and Halloween look boring and bland! I'm an adult, and all I want to do is to do something fun on Halloween, and there must be more fun to life than just hand out candy to trick-or-treaters at night! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.
Rich.H

Postby Rich.H » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:03 am

I hate it when your own brother somehow breaks your bike in half.
"Kiss your ass goodbye, fat boy!" - Stan Marsh
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:07 am

My horrible luck pisses me off.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
brucebutkis

Postby brucebutkis » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Morons who use there cell phones in public places as if the rest of us are wanting to listen to there crapy conversations about there crapy lives. :idea: if I had the brains to invent a device you could carry on your keychain that when you ran across such a situation you could just press the device and it send a high voltage shock wave to the phones frequency or something like that ,if it were possible . I don't know ? damn! guess my parents were right when they said I need more learning than you get with a 9th grade education to be a success :assface:
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:22 pm

All of the CNET websites are shut down for maintenance! This stinks! :x
Peg

Postby Peg » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:07 pm

It pisses me off that some bitches who first call themselves friends invite ten people to a place and don't feel like inviting me. Urghh, f*ck off. -_- They aren't worth sh*t.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:09 pm

My depressed mom who makes me feel like sh*t.
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
PrayForPlagues

Postby PrayForPlagues » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:29 pm

the thing that pisses me off is that i dont know how to change to profile pic to te avartar i made .. anyone help ?? please
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Every forum I go to crashes....I have some bad touch or something. This is the only forum I haven't fucked up.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:49 pm

how long it's going to take to download a movie from iTunes. estimated time: 4 fucking hours!!!!
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:59 pm

My lack of money PISSES me off.

Back when I had a job, I had trouble thinking of ways to spend my money. I thought I had pretty much everything I wanted to buy. Now that I'm unemployed, however, I can think of more than 30 games off the top of my head I want that are already out or being released by the end of the year. And I can't just get a new job, either. I'm moving out of town soon. Problem is, I don't know when. I quit my old job about 3 months earlier than I should have (although I gotta admit, I needed this break).

And nice rant on the french, waynes9. France Friggin' Sucks.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Something is wrong with my computer's browsers! I clicked on a link on the South Park Forums website that directs to the link that caused a Trojan to infect my computer! I got rid of the Trojan with my SUPERAntiSpyware, but now, every time I try to open my browser, it always gets shut down! And it only happened to my computer, even though it's connected and online! I'm using my mom's computer now! And I don't know whether the browsers on my computer will be fixed or not. :(
TheLifehackPost

Re:

Postby TheLifehackPost » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:45 pm

When it arrived yesterday I was not too pleasantly surprised to find an Asian bootleg pan 'n scan POS. I sent two emails to the seller demanding a refund. He never replied, so I used the dispute resolution from Paypal. I mailed the DVD back to the seller and will get a refund when he receives it. Today he left negative feedback for me on Ebay. I paid for the DVD immediately after the auction ended and emailed him twice in an attempt to settle the matter. He ripped me off and has the nerve to give me negative feedback.

No_substitute_for_you wrote:What really pisses me off is people who lie to you, especially when it's your best friend. I mean of course you can't trust someone you've been friends with for almost 10 years, of course not! :roll:

What else is when people ditch you and your other friend for a guy that she already lied about. :? It's not so much the fact that she decieved me, but it's that she lied to someone she's known and trusted for a long time.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:48 pm

TheLifeHackPost.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:05 am

So I did a System Restore, and now my browsers are restored to normal. But now McAfee Security Center is disabled and now I can't fix it! :(

Never mind, I found out the problem: McAfee hadn't been updated yet, so I reinstalled the updates, and now it's as good as new again. :)
Last edited by angeldeb82 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hot Topics”