Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Niels0827

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:02 am

seamus yarr wrote:the fact that arsenal have to play barcelona of all teams in the quarter finals

ALRIGHT! BARCELONAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that my electricity provider doesn't accept credit cards as a method of payment. The only other time I have to write a check is for my rent.
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:06 am

When people make fun of something that they have no idea about.

Also, people who thirst for arguments.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:52 pm

AxayPaulene wrote:When people make fun of something that they have no idea about.

Also, people who thirst for arguments.

I hear ya, they're way worse than people with a thirst for liquids.

Anyone else sick of those blasted Geico Cavemen commercials?
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:56 pm

I had enough of those Caveman commercials too.

When I miss breakfast and have to wait until lunch to eat.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:23 am

The fact that the entire math department at my school apparently got together and thought, "Hey, let's make the students teach themselves a really hard unit, refuse to give them any help on it if they ask, and not let them pass their class if they can't do it. We can get away with it by calling it a project!"

I mean, sure, I understand that you may end up having to teach yourself a lot of the time in college, but at least in college you aren't forbidden to ask a professor for help when you don't understand something.

Now my blood is boiling from thinking about it. I need to punch something. Anyone have a punching bag?
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:28 am

Diabeteth wrote:Anyone have a punching bag?

I think Wii Fit Man is around here somewhere...

I know what you mean, though. Starting with my first semester in college way back when, I had to take two additional math courses instead of just one. I'm terrible at math.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:39 am

Niels0827 wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:Anyone have a punching bag?

I think Wii Fit Man is around here somewhere...

No u
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:44 am

Kensuke wrote:Anyone else sick of those blasted Geico Cavemen commercials?

Yeah, kind of. I can't stand the iPhone app one, but the fire one is a giggle.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:51 am

Me from before January. Seriously, I sucked SO much. I am so sorry you all had to deal with me when I was like that. I have no idea what I was thinking. My internet life goes like this:
January-March: Idiot noob who made lame jokes. Better than April and on though...
April-June: Whiny little ass who took EVERYTHING said here completely seriously. Also had no life and no brain. Possibly the worst phase.
July and August: Weirdo who was obsessive and annoying. Took the place a bit less seriously, but often was stupid. Same lame jokes. Egoist.
September-December: OH MY GOD. Idiot. Used 4chan memes, thought he was some kind of "troll." Continued awful humor, except even WORSE. An attention whore. Actually thought ED was funny. Possibly the worst phase.
I never want to read another online post from my past ever again....*shudder*
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:57 am

Oh come on; we all piss ourselves off from time-to-time.
Πιστεύω σε σας

Azer

Postby Azer » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:02 am

My mom. She just woke up before like 30 mins and she already made my dog cry (feet stuck between a door because of her), made my euphoric night time trip fall apart in a single minute, almost made me cry too and she went to bed again with all the pain she caused and slept like nothing happened... She's a really pissy puss
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:08 am

Azer wrote:My mom. She just woke up before like 30 mins and she already made my dog cry (feet stuck between a door because of her), made my euphoric night time trip fall apart in a single minute, almost made me cry too and she went to bed again with all the pain she caused and slept like nothing happened... She's a really pissy puss

Aw man; sucks d00d! :( My dad used to be able to instantly piss me off, but I've learned that anger is not the right way to go.
Πιστεύω σε σας

Azer

Postby Azer » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 am

AxayPaulene wrote:Aw man; sucks d00d! :( My dad used to be able to instantly piss me off, but I've learned that anger is not the right way to go.

i know that and i seriously understand it but come one i'm the calmest kid in the whole world, you can say that i'm the reincarnation of Buddha and she's like always mad and shouting her ass off but this morning she really screwed my day up.. i've been chasing the dragon whole night so you can't really imagine how calm i was at the beginning until she made my day
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:21 am

Azer wrote:My mom. She just woke up before like 30 mins and she already made my dog cry (feet stuck between a door because of her), made my euphoric night time trip fall apart in a single minute, almost made me cry too and she went to bed again with all the pain she caused and slept like nothing happened... She's a really pissy puss

Is it bad that this made me sadder than the rest of both of your posts combined?
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:25 am

Azer wrote:
AxayPaulene wrote:Aw man; sucks d00d! :( My dad used to be able to instantly piss me off, but I've learned that anger is not the right way to go.

i know that and i seriously understand it but come one i'm the calmest kid in the whole world, you can say that i'm the reincarnation of Buddha and she's like always mad and shouting her ass off but this morning she really screwed my day up.. i've been chasing the dragon whole night so you can't really imagine how calm i was at the beginning until she made my day

:cry: I feel your pain man...
Πιστεύω σε σας

Return to “Hot Topics”