Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed May 25, 2005 2:22 pm

katie_kitty wrote:You know what pisses me off? People who can't goddamn drive.

Hell yes!
CrazyDragon

Postby CrazyDragon » Wed May 25, 2005 2:24 pm

the sound of cars pisses me off pretty bad .... all the time.
I live near one of the biggest streets in vienna 4 lanes in both directions. This is not enough ... every plane that arrives at viennas airport passes over my house.... the route changes weekly so they don't pass directly over me always but it still sucks....
I also hate people who slam their car doors late at night ....

Having no money pisses me off too

Potheads United - The Towelie Militia
goddamit

Postby goddamit » Wed May 25, 2005 7:22 pm

CrazyDragon wrote:the sound of cars pisses me off pretty bad .... all the time.
I live near one of the biggest streets in vienna 4 lanes in both directions. This is not enough ... every plane that arrives at viennas airport passes over my house.... the route changes weekly so they don't pass directly over me always but it still sucks....

i hate that f*cking noise the ice cream truck makes only at night,especially at 10:00 pm in the f*cking night!what makes them think people will go out at f*cking midnight with a dollar in their hand to get a freakin ice cream cone! :evil:
i also hate reality shows,what the f*ck?!reality shows are so gay, like that nanny 911 show on fox,look i don't give a rats ass if your child drives you crazy :x ,that sh*t is probably not real any way,it is just some crap to make money,like the simple life,that is totally getting boring now,stupid bitches. :roll:
proud member of Cartman's Army:respect our ATHORITAH!
member of the stan society
Naivok

Postby Naivok » Wed May 25, 2005 7:41 pm

Narrow-mindedness pisses me off
Darth Chef: Hello there children, how would you like to suck on my chocolate salty balls.

SAC Leader: You mean like a chocolate candy?

Darth Chef: No, I mean my balls!!
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Wed May 25, 2005 8:06 pm

Marilyn666Manson wrote:Ok. I Hatepeople who wear shirts of bands or musical artists that they know nothing about. Like when you see a little skinny white boy with glasses playing Pokemon wearing a Pink Floyd shirt. So you go up to him and ask him to name 3 songs, then he just gargles a nasaly "Why" UGH!

that is truly annoying, its also annoying when people wear South Park shirts and they know nothing about the show.
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Wed May 25, 2005 8:46 pm

I get pissed off when my dog barks for no reason and when people overuse the world "evil" just to be funny, goddamn bitches I want them to f*cking die man.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Marilyn666Manson

Postby Marilyn666Manson » Thu May 26, 2005 6:19 am

I HATE people who try to buy your friendship. I know it's flattering to get things because someone likes you, but it gets old real quick. There is this girl who does not fit in with my group of friends, she tries to buy us things and give us un-needed gifts. Once we accepted her as a friend, she started sayin things about one of the three of us to the other. That sh*t did not go down well at all. We all told her to f*ck off and she was all cryin. So she has all our phone numbers and now she's trying to sweet talk us again. Go to hell Bitch, and have gay with your dad!
And they said it was obscene, well they're kinda right.
Kaishounashi

Postby Kaishounashi » Thu May 26, 2005 11:38 am

Pregnant women and stupid parents who let their annoying ankle biting brats run around screaming like they're on crack! :twisted:
Gary: Don't you see what's going on out there? Everyone hates us!
Spottswoode: Hey now, everyone hated Winnie the Poo too.
Gary: No they didn't!
Spottswoode: Well I did. That cock sucking bear killed Jack Kennedy!
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Thu May 26, 2005 1:34 pm

monkey333 wrote:that is truly annoying, its also annoying when people wear South Park shirts and they know nothing about the show.

I agree.. what REALLY pisses me off too is how us true SP fans can't afford to get SP shirts :x
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu May 26, 2005 2:48 pm

goddamit wrote:
CrazyDragon wrote:the sound of cars pisses me off pretty bad .... all the time.

i hate that f*cking noise the ice cream truck makes only at night,especially at 10:00 pm in the f*cking night!what makes them think people will go out at f*cking midnight with a dollar in their hand to get a freakin ice cream cone! :evil:
i also hate reality shows,what the f*ck?!reality shows are so gay, like that nanny 911 show on fox,look i don't give a rats ass if your child drives you crazy :x ,that sh*t is probably not real any way,it is just some crap to make money,like the simple life,that is totally getting boring now,stupid bitches. :roll:

I saw that once... I went to my grandma's house right after I got off at work at 9:30 in the evening when I heard a voice say "Hello!" Then I heard a jingle to the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It. I looked to see an ice cream truck passing by. Apparently, the word "Hello!" was the first part of the song that otherwise had no lyrics. How utterly annoying.
CrazyDragon

Postby CrazyDragon » Thu May 26, 2005 9:05 pm

photosynthesis and heredity
there's more but I don't think it helps if I study that stuff in english
It's hard enough to unterstand it in german....

Potheads United - The Towelie Militia
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Thu May 26, 2005 11:15 pm

People piss me off....but then agian, I remind myself that they are only human. :wink:
Angelthekennyfan

Postby Angelthekennyfan » Thu May 26, 2005 11:30 pm

preppys acting like gangstas
ImageImage
Peacefull Islam Kills

Postby Peacefull Islam Kills » Fri May 27, 2005 7:50 am

You wanna talk about things that piss you off, go to

http://bbs.whatpissesyouoff.com

That site is funny as hell, those guys know how to argue about things that piss you off, and there uncensored

funny sh*t.
ch33syp00f

Postby ch33syp00f » Fri May 27, 2005 1:22 pm

things that piss me off:

1. when i dont get the things i want

2. The f'n Simpsons

3. Gamecube (i like everything else except that from nintendo)

4. People who go "Your Jewish" as a diss

5. People who quote things wrong like that guy said

6. people who say hippies piss them off in this thread

7. Whats a conformist?

8. When I'm hungry in school

9. The fact that the second run f season 9 isnt until october :(
"How to speak San-Fransiscan: BUTT-GINA!"

Return to “Hot Topics”