Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Peg » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 pm

seamus yarr wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:when my mum washes my turban and it shrinks :o

There's a joke thread you know

i was being serious
ur just jealous because my turban is more stylish than yours
What's so stylish 'bout a turban covered with curry?
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:53 pm

i mean when the turban is clean
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Azer

<:-) Allah-u Fuckbar

Postby Azer » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:05 pm

lol i see turbans everyday, they're everywhere and when a girl (17) passes by me and mumbles "meh.. isn't it too hot with that hair?" i just wanna kick her in the ass and unwrap her turban which means nothing but stupidity in the middle of summer when their god is naked in atlantis
Peg

Re: <:-) Allah-u Fuckbar

Postby Peg » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Azer wrote:lol i see turbans everyday, they're everywhere and when a girl (17) passes by me and mumbles "meh.. isn't it too hot with that hair?" i just wanna kick her in the ass and unwrap her turban which means nothing but stupidity in the middle of summer when their god is naked in atlantis

lol ur high
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Azer

xD

Postby Azer » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Peg wrote:lol ur high

excuse me? did you ever see me in that status before? how sad, you didn't know me at all, none of you did :cry:
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:10 pm

wait, a turban? :shock:
I thought you were Irish?? :?

I don't know many people who wear turbans, and call me stereyotypical, but most are middle eastern :|

I'm probably just confused.

I'm pissed off at my alergies btw. :x
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:11 pm

my hair.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:16 pm

lol. It's been a while! :mrgreen:

so why your hair?? Girls are always so worried about it, as long as I don't look like I rolled out of bed, I am fine with my hair :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:49 pm

I hate it when I'm eating, and my food won't play with me.
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Getting pissed off for no reason, I do that allot, it's happening right now.....fuck
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Azer

lol

Postby Azer » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:12 pm

That God Damn Moose wrote:I hate it when I'm eating, and my food won't play with me.

depends on what you're eating, try mushrooms they're pretty playful xD
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:46 pm

mo303564 wrote:wait, a turban? :shock:
I thought you were Irish?? :?

I don't know many people who wear turbans, and call me stereyotypical, but most are middle eastern :|

I'm probably just confused.

I'm pissed off at my alergies btw. :x

its facebook stuff
turban groups are a big fad
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:47 pm

double post

i get pissed off when girls whinge about boys obsessing with sex playing COD when they should be in the kitchen :lol:
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 am

OK this is so trite and so stupid, especially to those of you who dont care for this particular actor, but my slow-as-fuck net still pissed me off today.

So I find out David Hyde Pierce (my favourite actor whom I love and admire so much) is receiving the Isabella Stevenson award for his humanitarian efforts at the Tony's, so I decided to abscond from my sis's graduation party [there was no one there I knew and i wasn't required to entertain guests anyway :P] and livestream it. I wouldn't have even gone to the trouble if he wasn't on, as I really wanted to see him and hear his acceptance speech. Just to my luck, I came on just as they were about to give him the award. And then my net decided to be a dumb sh*t and shut down just as he was about to give his acceptance speech. So I missed the whole bloody thing.

I am also not a fan of his new facial hair. David, I am very disappointed in you. Ditto to you, Brad Pitt. Is facial hair like a new Hollywood thing or what?

Trust me, slow net has pissed me off way more, particularly when shutting down in the midst of a graded online quiz. But this still ranked pretty high on my "things my slow net does to piss me off" list. :P
Illegitimi non carborundum.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:12 am

Here: http://www.tonyawards.com/en_US/interac ... iew=artist

Click on "H", and scroll down to the bottom. It's the last vid.

This is minor, but the City of Irving pisses me off. They wanted me to cut back my rose bushes and Crepe Mytle to the fence line. I trimmed the Crepe, but won't touch the roses. They're ailing, and it seems that any time I do some trimming on them they just die out more. Hell, the Crepe Myrtle hasn't put out flowers in a couple of years, and almost completely died out last year. This year it came back in full, and now they want me to cut it?! Jeez. What really gets me is that they have a problem with that, but not with the branches of the tree in front that are going over the sidewalk. People have to duck or walk around them to get by. (I really need to take care of that. :| ) Pfft. That doesn't bother them, but you park your car with the bumper half an inch over the sidewalk and they go apeshit.

Return to “Hot Topics”