Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25
Posts: 2834
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:47 am

Twilight, it's author, it's fans, everything about it :cartmanangry: :stanpuke:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
chrisk14
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:38 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby chrisk14 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:07 am

when a left lane ends on the freeway and everybody gets over because they can read the sing (which is a picture) and some jerk who is too good to wait in line like everybody else, speeds to the point where the lane ends and cuts somebody off causing them to slam on the brakes. thats is why everybody is stopped in the first place. Learn how to merge. You are a selfish pig. you know who you are. stop it.
You're not my friend, BUDDY!
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:34 am

chrisk14 wrote:when a left lane ends on the freeway and everybody gets over because they can read the sing (which is a picture) and some jerk who is too good to wait in line like everybody else, speeds to the point where the lane ends and cuts somebody off causing them to slam on the brakes. thats is why everybody is stopped in the first place. Learn how to merge. You are a selfish pig. you know who you are. stop it.


THANK YOU! There's like 20 different lane reductions on my route at work, and I'm fed up with people driving on the shoulder just to get around merging cars.

Seriously, sometimes I want to install dash cams on my cars and send footage to the police.
mo303564
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby mo303564 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:08 pm

WHAT THE f*ck!! I hate doctors and forms. I had a phsical done earlier this week, and everything was fine. However, my new school requires that I have a form signed. Not a big deal...I've been to 2 other schools and they passed it and signed it no problem.

However, they called this morning in regards to 2 questions. One about Terbiculous which I tested positive. Supposibly everything is fine there, but I might have to bested again for that. My brother was, so that makes sense....it's annoying there and I'll be fine (I hope).

The second one is what is REALLY pissing me off. Chickenpox! Yes Chickenpox. I had it when I was 6. I remember that sh*t well. My brother had it and I had it, so I don't need a vaccine on it, HOWEVER....the doctors tell me that they have NO RECORD of me having chickenpox! I didn't have to see a doctor. My mother took care of me. However, now they want to test me and figure this godamn thing out.

To the best of my knowledge, my other schools had the same paperwork and the chickenpox question and it all went through no problem..SO WHY NOW!?!

I'm just pissed. I HATE needles, and I don't know why this is going on!! :x :evil: :cartmancry: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Azer
Posts: 1282
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Azer » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:32 pm

don't know about you but i'd like to have something to fill my needle atm, i like the sting, very much xD
2+2=5
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:32 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby 2+2=5 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 am

Not having enough time in the day to keep up with all the websites i love pisses me off!

Pissed that technology that could help the world isn't used to because people are too focused on maintaining the status quo, and unions and companies want to protect their jobs.

National media pisses me off when it acts like one of its people dying in a natural disaster or war or man made disaster is worse than people from another country dying


Pissed at the hot summer sun heating my ass like a chicken in an oven, but more so at the Californian state legislature for cutting the pay of people who have to work outdoors in worse heat, like road workers, when their jobs do something nesicary for society, just to honor the debts of a few f*ckers, when the party most of them belong to don't care about not honoring the debts of people who paid in all their life to social security funds.

Pissed at people who strawman socialism, more so at people who actually defend and live by that strawman as if it were a valid life philosophy.

Pissed at people who claim to hold beliefs they obviously don't, especially when they defend them with "its true for me." Africa either exists or it doesn't, someone wanting Africa to not exist (at the present, don't pwn me with plate tectonics) or being legitimately better off if they believe africa does not exist doesn't make it any less likely to exist, let alone make it not exist, and they MUST know this, so why do they pretend it doesn't?

Pissed off at pessimists who act like we can't effectively cure all the world's problems - when we live in a paradise greater than the heavens imagined in times of old, and problems as 'incurable' as infectious disease, malnutrition, starvation, illiteracy, etc, have pretty much been eradicated from the West.

Pissed at anyone who thinks they are acting in their self interest when they scream and moan about things in their own interest - or which will very likely become in their interest - and defend practices like untaxed inheritance of large estates which don't benefit them in the slightest.

Pissed at the assertion that the public sector is less efficient than the private sector - evidence please.

Pissed at anyone incapable of realising that every part of our memory and genetics ultimately comes from before and outside of ourselves and our area of control, that every change we undergo or action we perform is due to a reaction between these parts and external factors, and who cannot acknowledge how social, economic, historic, linguistic, cultural and biological tides outside their control shape every decision they make.

Pissed at the popularirty of Austrian economics, which i hear rejects evidence and mathmatical inference in favor of common sense because of free will and humans being unmodelable because of it or something.

Pissed at retributive f*cks, who think the world is a better place if someone else suffers for mistakes they made because of free f*cking will, even though this causes social bads like families trapped in poverty, unwanted pregnancies, and recidivism, and wastes tallent that could go to curing altzeimers or atheritis, which is in the self interest of every human to want cured

Pissed at people who see human society as too complex to model at all thanks to free god-damn-mother-fucking will, or who see patterns all the time when there clearly is nothing going on.

Pissed at copyright laws for defending the arts, which distract people from science while wasting resources and employment, and opposing open journals, which would disemenate scientific knowledge more quickly to more people.

Pissed at myself for forming opinions on social and economic issues, without having any real evidence to back them up, yet pushing for scientific naturalism in esoteric areas that rarely effect human lives.

Pissed at being pissed.
Pissed at needing a piss.
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby seamus yarr » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:49 pm

the amount of ignorant yanks who think that football is called soccer

FOR CHRISTS SAKE, ITS CALLED FOOTBALL!!! GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS!!!!!
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
angeldeb82
Posts: 4272
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:42 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:26 pm

The one thing that pisses me off is the fact that President Obama can shut down the Internet for four months if the "kill switch" bill is passed! No Internet for 4 months?! This is idiocy! :cartmansopissedrightnow:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-can-s ... owers.html
Still the same as it ever was.
mo303564
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby mo303564 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:30 pm

First off, is there would have to be a legimate reason. To turn off the internet for no reason is grounds for impeachment...even with this bill.

Second, I can't believe we would even think about doing this, but alas this is the idiots we voted for. I am slowly learning why a lot of my closer friends hate this country so much and want to move to Europe/Canada etc.

If you want to save this country, than stop letting bozo assh*les run it. Otherwise, I WILL take my friends advice because I am sick of the politics of this country :craig:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
alex12
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby alex12 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Religious people!
Everything about them just really gets to me. The way they put all their hopes in something other than themself. How can one believe in something fictional and not in themselve?!
Also how they can justify everything by blaming this "higher power".
And lastly I don´t give a f*ck if there comes good things with religion, these things I counted up above weight heavier than anything positive religion can ever give.

My anger goes out to all religion, whether it´s new age sh*t (ex. scientologi or healing) or the old religions (ex. Islam or Christian people) I HATE THEM ALL!!!
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:31 pm

alex12 wrote:Religious people!
Everything about them just really gets to me. The way they put all their hopes in something other than themself. How can one believe in something fictional and not in themselve?!
Also how they can justify everything by blaming this "higher power".
And lastly I don´t give a f*ck if there comes good things with religion, these things I counted up above weight heavier than anything positive religion can ever give.

My anger goes out to all religion, whether it´s new age sh*t (ex. scientologi or healing) or the old religions (ex. Islam or Christian people) I HATE THEM ALL!!!


I like you.

However I don't dislike people for having a religion. I just dislike what religion does to people. At the very least, it discourages freedom of thought and action. It's pretty much like Communism. You have to think this way, and you have to do things that way.

Fortunately, religion is on the decline - at least in the U.S. It's seriously about time that we caught up with the rest of the fully-developed world.
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:25 pm

seamus yarr wrote:the amount of ignorant yanks who think that football is called soccer

FOR CHRISTS SAKE, ITS CALLED FOOTBALL!!! GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS!!!!!

No, it is called football in your country. Not mine. Learn to tolerate how different people say different things or fuck off.

How would you like it if I came up to you and said cricket is actually called "Cocket"?

Why do you care so much anyways? It's a name. Get over it.

I hate people who argue for so long that every loses interest and leaves, and then they go and argue with anyone that can hear. Some people just need to learn when to shut up.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
VACOOLA
Posts: 666
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby VACOOLA » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Niels0827 wrote:
alex12 wrote:Religious people!
Everything about them just really gets to me. The way they put all their hopes in something other than themself. How can one believe in something fictional and not in themselve?!
Also how they can justify everything by blaming this "higher power".
And lastly I don´t give a f*ck if there comes good things with religion, these things I counted up above weight heavier than anything positive religion can ever give.

My anger goes out to all religion, whether it´s new age sh*t (ex. scientologi or healing) or the old religions (ex. Islam or Christian people) I HATE THEM ALL!!!


I like you.

However I don't dislike people for having a religion. I just dislike what religion does to people. At the very least, it discourages freedom of thought and action. It's pretty much like Communism. You have to think this way, and you have to do things that way.

Fortunately, religion is on the decline - at least in the U.S. It's seriously about time that we caught up with the rest of the fully-developed world.

I third it.

Though I have an objection about disliking people for having a religion and disliking religion for what it does to people. It's the same f*cking thing, imo. There's no religion outside a believer's mind, unless we assume the existence of a supernatural force putting religious ideas into people's heads.

Religion doesn't do things to people. People CHOOSE to do things to themselves and to other people as well. Thus, it is conscious human beings who are to blame for their words and actions, not some bunch of crappy delusions imposed on them "from above."
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Wii fit man wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:the amount of ignorant yanks who think that football is called soccer

FOR CHRISTS SAKE, ITS CALLED FOOTBALL!!! GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS!!!!!

No, it is called football in your country. Not mine. Learn to tolerate how different people say different things or fuck off.

How would you like it if I came up to you and said cricket is actually called "Cocket"?

Why do you care so much anyways? It's a name. Get over it.

I hate people who argue for so long that every loses interest and leaves, and then they go and argue with anyone that can hear. Some people just need to learn when to shut up.

i hate cricket
i really hate it more than any other sport, its so pointless, boring and it drags on :(

attention seekers piss me off
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:31 pm

seamus yarr wrote:the amount of ignorant yanks who think that football is called soccer

FOR CHRISTS SAKE, ITS CALLED FOOTBALL!!! GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS!!!!!


From Wikipedia: "On the island of Ireland, "football" or "footballer" can refer to association football or Gaelic football. They may also refer to rugby union. Similarly to Australia and New Zealand, the association football federations are called the Football Association of Ireland and the Irish Football Association and the top clubs are called "Football Club". Furthermore, those whose primary interest lies in this game often call their sport "football" and refer to Gaelic football as "Gaelic football" or "Gaelic" (although they may also use "soccer"). "Soccer" is the name used by the overwhelming majority of the Republic of Ireland's media"

Well lookie here...in the English-speaking world, looks like Ireland is RED.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... otball.png

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests