Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

mo303564

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby mo303564 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 pm

dickheads and perverts. :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Niels0827 wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:the amount of ignorant yanks who think that football is called soccer

FOR CHRISTS SAKE, ITS CALLED FOOTBALL!!! GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS!!!!!

From Wikipedia: "On the island of Ireland, "football" or "footballer" can refer to association football or Gaelic football. They may also refer to rugby union. Similarly to Australia and New Zealand, the association football federations are called the Football Association of Ireland and the Irish Football Association and the top clubs are called "Football Club". Furthermore, those whose primary interest lies in this game often call their sport "football" and refer to Gaelic football as "Gaelic football" or "Gaelic" (although they may also use "soccer"). "Soccer" is the name used by the overwhelming majority of the Republic of Ireland's media"

Well lookie here...in the English-speaking world, looks like Ireland is RED.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... otball.png

no one i know or have ever met says soccer, we do have our own football, gaelic football, but we all say gaelic to avoid confusion

why cant you yanks do the same?
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 am

seamus yarr wrote:no one i know or have ever met says soccer, we do have our own football, gaelic football, but we all say gaelic to avoid confusion

You don't see me criticizing Ireland for creating THEIR OWN SPORT and STILL calling it FOOTBALL!

seamus yarr wrote:why cant you yanks do the same?

Why don't you ever flame Australia, Canada, or New Zealand?
Why aren't you upset that in Japan, soccer is called "サッカー"?
Why can't you criticize the Brits for inventing the term "soccer" in the first place?
Why do you give a flying fuck?

THAT pisses me off. In keeping to the relevance of the thread.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:27 am

Lol, GEET IT NIELS
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 am

Ay yo! Who da f*ck took my fanny pack!!!!!?!?!!!!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:32 pm

A) The heat...it's f*ckin 100 degrees!! :gaykenny:

B) I have to work soon in this heat, so I'm already not happy.

C) I just found out we have NO WATER at my apartment, so for now it's bottled water for all!! :evil: :x
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:24 pm

mo303564 wrote:A) The heat...it's f*ckin 100 degrees!! :gaykenny:

B) I have to work soon in this heat, so I'm already not happy.

C) I just found out we have NO WATER at my apartment, so for now it's bottled water for all!! :evil: :x

You think it's hot there?
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:20 pm

This drought we're in. Can't even water the lawn :x
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:46 am

Yeah, but look at it this way, when it's dead you won't have to mow it anymore.

Speaking of which, we've had so much rain lately that my back yard is both a swamp and a jungle. Then when it dries out enough that I can mow it, it starts raining again. :x
Azer

Postby Azer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:21 pm

My uncle & his wife.. They came from azerbaijan for the holiday and they're probably the dumbest couple you can ever meet in your whole lifespan.

He's like 15 years older than his wife, kinda pedobear and he thinks he's smart because he's an old bribe-freak cop. He goes like "I'm making junkies like you crawl infront of me, you think you're clever but you don't know sh*t, you need to grow older than my dick to reach my level11!" and he hates me because i make him cry inside with every response he gets to his spammy failed flame attacks.

In azerbaijan if you're older than you know better, but it's not like that, he really is dumb and i just can't shut my mouth when he brags about his failed deeds.

He got into my room and turned off the volume and i said wtf are you doing? he was like my head hurts cause of this sh*t you're listening.. so i said if you leave my room you won't have to hear anything, just shut the door after you leave and he started to flame me like you're not a man, you're such a pussy who lacks respect to his elders and i said i don't give a f*ck about noone's age, all i rate is their personality so he got mad 1337th time and left the house...

Tonight i'll probably get kicked out again as soon as my dad comes home, so i'm really pissed off at them, every single living being in my family tree...

PS : Long posts pisses me off too.
Peg

Postby Peg » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Azer wrote:My uncle & his wife.. They came from azerbaijan for the holiday and they're probably the dumbest couple you can ever meet in your whole lifespan.

He's like 15 years older than his wife, kinda pedobear and he thinks he's smart because he's an old bribe-freak cop. He goes like "I'm making junkies like you crawl infront of me, you think you're clever but you don't know sh*t, you need to grow older than my dick to reach my level11!" and he hates me because i make him cry inside with every response he gets to his spammy failed flame attacks.

In azerbaijan if you're older than you know better, but it's not like that, he really is dumb and i just can't shut my mouth when he brags about his failed deeds.

He got into my room and turned off the volume and i said wtf are you doing? he was like my head hurts cause of this sh*t you're listening.. so i said if you leave my room you won't have to hear anything, just shut the door after you leave and he started to flame me like you're not a man, you're such a pussy who lacks respect to his elders and i said i don't give a f*ck about noone's age, all i rate is their personality so he got mad 1337th time and left the house...

Tonight i'll probably get kicked out again as soon as my dad comes home, so i'm really pissed off at them, every single living being in my family tree...

PS : Your grammar/spelling is better when pissed. :lol:

Btw.. got a question.. What sucks more: sucking up your uncle's words, not saying anything back and not getting kicked out of your house, or voicing your opinion but then knocking at your friend's door to sleep there? =P
Last edited by Peg on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Azer wrote:My uncle & his wife.. They came from azerbaijan for the holiday and they're probably the dumbest couple you can ever meet in your whole lifespan.

Wow...and I thought my family sucked :|
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Cliques in general
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:12 pm

I have ordered Series 1 and 2 of Ashes to Ashes. Series 2 comes from the UK, and got to me in a week and a half. Series 1 comes from the midwest and won't be here for another 2 weeks. :x What the f*ck, man?!?
Azer

Postby Azer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:52 pm

well i tried both, i just came back from my friend's house (been there for 2 weeks) just because my mom said ''your uncle is coming, come back home." and i accepted it. now he's the reason of my homelessness, i f*cking hate this family, there's really nothing wrong with me, i've tried everything i could but they're doomed to be a f*ck up, so i guess i'll move to one of my friend's house again, wish me luck lol

Return to “Hot Topics”