Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Ex1lepr0

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat May 14, 2011 12:25 am

Azrah wrote:
angeldeb82 wrote:When people always vote too many good singers out of the American Idol competition. *coughJamesDurbincough*

I totally agree! I can't belive he was voted out. I also hate how this girl in my class which she thinks Im her friend but Im not. Im kinda nice to her but....no. I also hate how she nearly yells my name in the classroom just to get my attention...*coughuglgirlcough* When she did that, her question was "When is south park season 15 going to end?" Dude! I don't freaking know! How about Never? Why your in a rush? :roll: She only likes south park because I do and she thinks she can still be friends with me. Its like....she wants to win my heart. Yuck! She does the same thing to my other friends, she "likes" fashion, metal music, my show. Gosh she should just stick with her anime. I really hate how she stares at me with her fake twighlight eyes like the "death glare". What a FAILING BITCH! You know its kinda funny to. If she had an account her *hope not* and is reading this...FUC& YOU FAT FAKE BOY BITVH!

Listen, if she's annoying you, just ignore her. It sounds easier said than done, but trust me, just ignore her, do not even acknowledge her presence. That is the best way to get rid of annoying people. 8)
Can't we all just get along?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon May 16, 2011 4:12 pm

I'm bumming that I'm going to miss the premieres of the next TWO episodes due to a couple of little vacations. In a normal year, this wouldn't be a problem, but since the season is later this year, it runs into my summer fun.

Fortunately for the show, this bodes well for episode quality. The last time I missed a new South Park, it was Best Friends Forever; tops for that 9th season.

But still, I won't see TMI until Sunday night and next weeks show, I won't see until the following Tuesday, probably. Fucking bummer.

You read it! You can't unread it!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu May 26, 2011 9:41 pm

My parents never believe all the hype about IPv4 and IPv6 at all, because they claim that "IPv4 and IPv6" never exist, that the stories about the transition are all big fat lies, and that transitions from IPv4 to IPv6 are "complete and utter BS"! Well, do my parents think that the story included in this link is a lie, then?
Still the same as it ever was.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu May 26, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm pissed off at people complaining about adverts on youtube, it didn't cost Google money to keep their videos up, or that it's putting more attention on more profitable videos or that it's not respecting their 'free speech' by not letting any old message (or even copyright breaching content) on their site. Do they want to pay for youtube in their tax like the BBC? do they want to pay a subscription to it? If not STFU!

I'm pissed off that most people spend the majority of their time working, doing things they wish they weren't to get money for things they need to avoid things they'd want even less, and most of what remains performing the chores of nature, exercising, sleeping, cooking, cleaning, to stay healthy enough to use what little remains to do things they actually enjoy, and that despite not working or working-out free time i still so scarce I'm forced to choose what I want to do. God I'm a spoiled brat lol.

I'm pissed things can only get worse from here for me, having paid nothing for my free trial of life and now the subscription bill is on its way?

I'm pissed my ears and nose don't have lids like my eyes, who's covers don't block out the brighter lights, and how this 'pollution' can distract me from doing anything so easily.

I'm pissed at people's propensity to blame rather than remedy; if anyone befalls some ill others are more likely to stand around pointing out how they brought it on themselves than help them in any way.

I'm pissed at my mouth ulcer, which i saw coming a week in advance (every time i cut my gum one pops up) but could do nothing to avert it.

I'm pissed at American versions of british or australian shows, why not make Southern or Virginian versions of northern or NY shows, or western versions of eastern ones, you differ in culture between states as much as with any anglophile nation

I'm pissed at people who can't take constructive criticism, who actively and principally oppose being corrected and learning from their mistakes.

I'm pissed at myself for arguing topics I know are pointless and burning some of that precious time.

I'm pissed at people who care about things without or with minimal impact on their or anyone elses lives, while ignoring 'important' things, or who use symbolic means to obtain counterproductive ends, especially when they're on 'my side'

I'm pissed off by rhetorical questions, people who talk to themselves, people who refer to others as though they're not there when they're right in front of them, who are passive agressive in other words.

I'm pissed at having to piss all the time.

I'm pissed at people who sell things cheap but have huge package and posting

I hate it when the teacher gives you an essay to write and then brings in a ping pong table and starts playing with another teacher in front of you

I'm pissed my teachers weren't 'strait out of montey python' absurd like that!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun May 29, 2011 12:09 am

I get pissed when my f*cking laptop decides to act up, and I have to go through an hour of frustration to figure out how to fix it. :evil:

Oh yeah, Unassumption, the funny thing is that one of those teachers is a friend, and the other is my Dad. Go figure. :lol:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 am

Linux pisses me off, asking the password every time I do anything, but viruses on Windows piss me off more.

Pissed off how much I rely on stuff I don't understand, like this laptop; why isn't internet working sometimes, I don't know, couldn't control it if i did.

I'm pissed off at how eating all my food on the not sore sideof my mouth has resulted in that side becoming sore - hurt in one place, makes you behave in a way, that makes you hurt in more.

I'm pissed I'll probably never be able to play ping-pong at work lol
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun May 29, 2011 9:38 am

Unassumption wrote:Linux pisses me off, asking the password every time I do anything, but viruses on Windows piss me off more.

Pissed off how much I rely on stuff I don't understand, like this laptop; why isn't internet working sometimes, I don't know, couldn't control it if i did.

I'm pissed off at how eating all my food on the not sore sideof my mouth has resulted in that side becoming sore - hurt in one place, makes you behave in a way, that makes you hurt in more.

I'm pissed I'll probably never be able to play ping-pong at work lol

It wasn't really at work, more like 5 minutes after the day ended. :lol:
Also, I have a laptop with windows 7, if you haven't already, download some antivirus software, it'll make the computer run much better, trust me.
Peg

Postby Peg » Sun May 29, 2011 10:39 am

I'm pissed off at my hormones. DAMN ACNE. -.-'
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun May 29, 2011 11:02 am

Pens stabbing my hands piss me off!

if you haven't already, download some antivirus software, it'll make the computer run much better

The guy who pushed me to get Linux said it doesn't get viruses, If there's an antivirus programme for that I'll be sure to download it, if I get a virus on here (which I probably will) it'll piss me off even more since I thought that.

My windows 7 disk doesn't work anymore, pissing me off almost as much as the trouble you get into installing it and the viruses that seep through any antivirus (that doesn't piss you off by blocking everything) so I'll stick with linux which pisses me off to a lesser extent by being so temperamental.

People complaining about free products when they aren't willing to fork out pisses me off - and about the adverts etc that make the things free.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon May 30, 2011 3:27 am

I get pissed off when you put an A/C in your room, and bugs start coming through the window...
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon May 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Bright lightbulbs that burn my eyes no matter what angle i get at, uncomfortable beds, temperature too hot for winter clothes and too cold for summer clothes, insects in general, hairs in my food, curtains that don't block out all light, information (sound, light, smells, people) from outside getting into my room without my permission, all piss me off!

People who confuse a means to an end with an end in itself piss me off - liberty and equality are good examples. People who value something without being able to answer why. People who think a principle is so good nothing could ever lead them to break it - the Christine O'Donnell stance on lying. Debates over what a word or document or quote means as though that determines what we should believe or do pisses me off. People who willingly and knowingly don't let evidence interfere with what they want to believe (the austrian school and marxists) piss me off as words can't resolve the dispute at that point and I'm too lazy for action.

Being an assh*le doesn't make you intelligent; people who think someone has to be stupid, because they're evil, or a great person because they're smart, piss me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue May 31, 2011 12:26 am

I get pissed when the heat makes you sleepy, but at the same time, you're sweating too much to fall asleep. :evil:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue May 31, 2011 12:34 am

I'm pissed that opening the window lets outside-air in that gives me hayfeaver...but our sh*tty aircon needs the window open to pump the hot air out of....so i ever itch or bake :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:07 am

I'm getting so tired of my iPod spazzing. -.-
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:43 pm

People who complain about X being done against their own countrymen but not against others; torturing or wiretapping American citizens is somehow worse than French. Conversely American companies f*cking up the country is somehow better than foreign ones doing it, as if the people are hurt less by it or have more control over it (Deutsch banks! British petroleum!). People who act like the constitution has never changed or the founding fathers didn't debate or disagree on anything or that it was perfect for 2010 back in 1776.

People who play the blame game - when they see someone cut are all HAR HAR your own fault stupid instead of getting a bandage, or who laugh at news of a baby falling out the window and attack the parents for letting it happen and attack people who get raped for being too weak to fight off their attackers and attack black people for being weak enough to be enslaved and attack jews for not fighting off the holocaust and....god my family pisses me off =/
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”