Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Ex1lepr0

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:33 am

Unassumption wrote:People who complain about X being done against their own countrymen but not against others; torturing or wiretapping American citizens is somehow worse than French. Conversely American companies f*cking up the country is somehow better than foreign ones doing it, as if the people are hurt less by it or have more control over it (Deutsch banks! British petroleum!). People who act like the constitution has never changed or the founding fathers didn't debate or disagree on anything or that it was perfect for 2010 back in 1776.

People who play the blame game - when they see someone cut are all HAR HAR your own fault stupid instead of getting a bandage, or who laugh at news of a baby falling out the window and attack the parents for letting it happen and attack people who get raped for being too weak to fight off their attackers and attack black people for being weak enough to be enslaved and attack jews for not fighting off the holocaust and....god my family pisses me off =/

Hmmm....Sounds like your family needs a few weeks at the Death Camp of Tolerance. :lol:
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 am

Having to sleep pisses me off. People who talk to themselves loudly then get angry if you think they're talking to you piss me off. People who identify with their ideas such that any criticism of them are taken as personal insults piss me off. Situations that cannot be resolved with words piss me off. Attempts to derail valid criticism with claims of hypocracy however valid piss me off. Saying someone did something because they have a motive to do it, if you have no other evidence ('truthers') or vice versa (no motive no murder).
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 am

You know what pisses me off constantly?

The attitude that a seller has towards a customer.Pure rudeness.
So it usually goes like this :
Me:Excuse me,I don't quite quite like this X.Could you change..
-IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT'S HERE GO TO ANOTHER STORE.*yes they answer like this*
Me:Dude..what?

So these are European standards that everyone's been talking about?It's like I,as a customer,I'm not doing them a favor by buying their merchandise,no.They are the ones that are ACCEPTING my no-good-money.
I ask you...the f*ck?
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:42 pm

The sense of entitlement some women have to put all the blame for their mistakes on men, and men's willingness to do this for pussy, piss me off; men don't feel like they can ever do anything back and other men make it so they can't. My dad just got STABBED In the side by mum, and he's not doing anything because she says she'll hurt herself and claim he hit her if she does. She's delluded enough to believe it.

It pisses me off when people block an alley or staircase like a bloodclot sitting or standing stationarilly chatting to each other, especially when they won't move until you actively tell them to.

Headlines that exagerate stories piss me off because if a story is actually big, how would i ever know?

People who won't let things go piss me off.
People who moan about things, but won't do anything about it piss me off.
People who let kids scream in shops piss everyone off.
Insects piss me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
KittenMac

Postby KittenMac » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:31 pm

I hate flies. I totally love all things but I can't stand flies.

I hate that they fly in the f*ckin' car window and they act like they can get out! They are right in front of it but the wont get out 8| Im sorry Im retared
Little Miss Mac
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:44 am

It really pisses me off when states like Texas still kill the innocent, the juvenile offenders, and the mentally ill for their crimes by state-sponsored murder in defiance of the U.S. Constitution and of the laws that forbid them from doing so! Even the U.S. Supreme Court still defies their own laws by saying "Screw you!" to the U.S. Constitution! This is total madness! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:47 am

Mosquitoes.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:01 am

Having to wear this sling for several more weeks :cartmansad:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 am

It really pisses me off when states like Texas still kill the innocent, the juvenile offenders, and the mentally ill for their crimes by state-sponsored murder in

It pisses me off when people use the "if it was your family member who was killed" argument, they wouldn't use a blatant appeal to emotion in any other situation and it could be turned around (What if your kid was the criminal) so easily. I'm not dogmatically opposed to crucifiction, burning at the steak, stoning to death, etc, I just don't like the way people defend execution with emotion mostly, or how they oppose it mostly on those grounds. I wish it was based on "what stops crime most effectively?" People who think killing is OK but not HOW you kill them piss me off; if you're willing to kill might as well kill publicly and torture them while your at it for maximum deterent IMO. I don't like half-hearted laws.

Even the U.S. Supreme Court still defies their own laws by saying "Screw you!" to the U.S. Constitution!

It pisses me off when people force people to lie to do the right thing; weather it's making them twist the constitution or scripture to mean something it wasn't intended to and doesn't literally read to do what works. Twisting a book to fit a "deep meaning" just because it's a "classic" when you're clearly the one writing the meaning pisses me off, the artist is paid to write not you! Obscurantism pisses me off.

People who forget the US constitution, like that of any nation, was founded on treason against the constitution of the country it broke away from, and exists only because of military might, or who act like it was unanimously passed, piss me off for f*cking with history. People who hero worship the founders piss me off for not doing what (most of them) themselves would have intended. People who act like they though the text would be valid now and for always, given they knew where it came from, and it was a compramise between all their competing ideas no one of them won on, pisses me off.

Any argument from law pisses me off; weather it's "you can't criticize me for doing X because it's legal" or "X must be wrong and should be illigal because it's currently illigal" both ignore the history of how laws form and assume them to perfectly sync up with morals. Plus the former is a total cop out.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:04 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:Having to wear this sling for several more weeks :cartmansad:

Ouch. What happened?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:28 pm

People who park outside our driveway piss me off.
Seconding the last question btw.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:Having to wear this sling for several more weeks :cartmansad:

Ouch. What happened?

Fell off his bike on his shoulder.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 pm

^^That sucks. Hope it heals quickly ZZ.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Youtube has been being a bitch lately. Also, I hate it when my internet randomly stops working for hours.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 am

I hate it when my internet randomly stops working for hours.

Happens to me too with similar results.

Pisses me off when people act like someone's automatically a saint the moment they die, especially if they hated them the day before; Michael Jackson is an example of the hypocritical bastards doing a 180 the moment he passes on, recent deaths show how it's somehow 'tragic' that someone died in the process when their dumbass drunk driving got someone else killed, I'm surprised they didn't extend the 'hero when you die' sh*t to Bin Laden it's so BS

That I can't ride a bike without stabilizers pisses me off :I
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”