Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

iloveyouguys

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:25 am

People pronounce the word 'else' as if it has a 't' in it
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:27 pm

^^ I find that sort of thing amusing. People say 'acrost' instead of 'across.'

But two pronunciation errors that make my skin crawl are 'nuclear' (not nuke-yoo-ler) and 'library' (not lie-berry!)
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Things that piss me off... Hmmm... Sluts, cheaters, flys, missing an episode of SP, alarm clocks, Dora the Explorer, Miley Cirus, most country music, being sticky, over crowded pools and or resturants, the sun, overly priced stuff, non- M rated video games, tomatos, dark chocolate, bugs, being hot or cold, commercials, wet things, big clothes, being sick, non long lasting flavored gum, things not in English, long lines, math, Facebook, perverts, Justin Beiber, big pills, needles, cactus', that Grimmjow and Ulquiorra dies in "Bleach", the word "simplify", texting language, monkeys, old music, the dentist or doctor --- And so much more. (:
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:^^ I find that sort of thing amusing. People say 'acrost' instead of 'across.'

But two pronunciation errors that make my skin crawl are 'nuclear' (not nuke-yoo-ler) and 'library' (not lie-berry!)

So true! Also, 'ask' as 'ax'
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:44 pm

^^In my sophmore year, we had to write a research paper on a topic of our choice, and I had a "friend" who complained to me that he should not have gotten a 50 on it. I looked it over. It was not in a logical format, and within 2 paragraphs, I spotted 12 spelling errors. I just handed it back and said: "I find it more surpirising that you think you deserve a grade at all." :lol:
Can't we all just get along?
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Cutting my hands up while stripping copper wire my dad let me have. I even got blood on my knife while stripping it. (Hope there wasn't any blood on the copper.)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:29 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:Cutting my hands up while stripping copper wire my dad let me have. I even got blood on my knife while stripping it. (Hope there wasn't any blood on the copper.)

Ouch. You don't need stiches do you?
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:13 pm

^^ :lol: Nope. Nothing too serious, though it does kind of hurt to type. Oh, well. As soon as the scraping place I go to is open tomorrow, I'm taking the copper and selling it.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 pm

^^Well, that's good. Hope for a speedy recovery.

I'm pissed off at the multitude of bugs that make outdoor activities here completely unenjoyable. :cartmansopissedrightnow:
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:56 pm

What pisses me off is that Wikipedia, Wikiquote and Wiktionary are shut down for maintenance, and yet the Down for Everyone or Just Me website keeps lying about the websites being up, when in truth they are actually down! When will these websites be fixed?! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Still raging against those damn mosquitoes!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Anything that retards my ability to accomplish something, especially if it's a physical limitation.

Anything that restricts my freedom that need not be.

..that my brain doesn't always serve me. It flakes out, it hiccups, and causes me fear, and I can't punish it when it does these things.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:24 pm

iloveyouguys wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:^^ I find that sort of thing amusing. People say 'acrost' instead of 'across.'

So true! Also, 'ask' as 'ax'

OH MY GOD THAT FUCKING DRIVES ME INSANE

Also, people who try to get me to pronounce "Route" as "rowt". Stop pushing your god damn southern pronunciations on me. *is a Yank*

(I find it ironic how oddly "pronunciations" is pronounced.)

Pop-up thunderstorms that come out of nowhere are seriously annoying, too.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:..that my brain doesn't always serve me. It flakes out, it hiccups, and causes me fear, and I can't punish it when it does these things.

Stab it with a Q-tip.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:00 pm

People getting pissed off about sh*t that doesn't stop someone or something doing it's job pisses me off, weather it's an airline pilot getting fired for his personal views, a politician going down for what he does in bed or, sorry to say, the pronunciation or spelling of a word being raged at when it does it's job of communicating just fine.

Maybe some pronunciations are clearer or quicker, and have those benefits, but when the 'official' way of saying or writing things changes so much within a country or even a city it becomes untennable to care about it in this connected world.

HOWEVER. accents that are so slow or quick, or so garbled, as to be downright indecipherable to outsiders, should be strongly discouraged if we want to keep the language universal, in this connected world. Glasgow, Cardif and some London accents are almost impossible for me to understand, and all in the same california sized country!

Every American says some words in ways that seem just WRONG from here, like the way I say things probably seems wrong in America, or other parts of England, if it's so location specific it's best not bothering with or it'll make everyone pissed at each other for no reason.

On a related note i HATE singers who can't hold a note yet get success...somehow... like the person i hear pumping a bad amazing grace out of my radio atm.

I hate how everything enjoyable is unhealthy :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”