Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:30 am

Everyone dislikes the current situation but no one know what to do or really wants to begin.

People who CAN easily do something about their situation but choose not to in favour of complaining, piss me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:35 am

Unassumption wrote:People who CAN easily do something about their situation but choose not to in favour of complaining, piss me off.

So basically the whole internet
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:38 am

iloveyouguys wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:I'm sure more people would like to see major improvements than not. I'd have no idea where to begin.

That's the issue. Everyone dislikes the current situation but no one knows what to do or really wants to begin.

Also, I hate how my avatar is the only smiling one on this forum and when I post serious things, it looks silly. I could change it or change the mood, but I don't want to. I'm not really a serious person irl, so it reflects that, I guess.

wat

I just realized the fact that I act like a 20 year old girl...kind of pisses me off. V_V
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:30 am

You act like someone 2 years and 2 days older than you? You're that mature? lol

People who say "you can't do that" to refer to things you can do, but are undesirable, PISS ME OFF. People who just say something is wrong piss me off too, say why you think it shouldn't be done give reasons don't just say it shouldn't be done.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Sniffiling.....omg learn how to use a damn tissue and blow your f*cking nose; not everyone wants to hear what you're doing with your fluids.

People who smack their lips and tongue when they talk

so anyways, *smack* yeah and so and so did this *smack* blah blah blah *smack* ahhaha *smack*

UuuuuuughhH!

Being in pain right now from my left hip down to my thigh bc I seemed to have pulled some thing. It's hard for me to stand up or lie down even. :(

People who play dumb when they really are capable of being smart. People who don't "get" jokes. UGH
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:53 pm

When I do a post and it's the last one on the page so no one sees it pisses me off.

my dad screaming at 5 am and waking my ass up because...he had a bad dream.. about whiney the pooh... pisses me off ;I
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Unassumption wrote:
my dad screaming at 5 am and waking my ass up because...he had a bad dream.. about whiney the pooh... pisses me off ;I

haha i really want to see that movie :lol:
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:06 pm

how long it takes for blip.tv videos to load
how linux can't handle midi files
how my microphone still sucks
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Unassumption wrote:When I do a post and it's the last one on the page so no one sees it pisses me off.

Pfft, tell me about it.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:54 pm

That I can serve in the military, but I can't drink alcohol! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:56 pm

When police act as though the consequences they impose on you for doing X, are consequences of X.

For example this statement by cheshier police
"Indirect consequences include the impact on the family of someone who has taken drugs. Often the person loses their job and money becomes an issue or the offender is sent to prison and can not support their family any more."
THAT'S A PROBLEM OF THE LAWS =@

I'm actually very in favour of government attempts to limit the abuses of alcohol, let alone other drugs but... this BS acting like you punching someone in the face for being a jew is a natural consequence of being jewish, for a ridiculous example with IDENTICAL logic, is insane!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Wii fit man wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:That's the issue. Everyone dislikes the current situation but no one knows what to do or really wants to begin.

Also, I hate how my avatar is the only smiling one on this forum and when I post serious things, it looks silly. I could change it or change the mood, but I don't want to. I'm not really a serious person irl, so it reflects that, I guess.

wat

I just realized the fact that I act like a 20 year old girl...kind of pisses me off. V_V

Doesn't count if you never post ;)

It's your birthday now, right? Happy Birthday, probably
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:43 am

People who sleep with their TV on blaring and keeping me awake piss me off. As does the fact I need to sleep :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 am

And another thing, family time and being forced to be social. :roll:
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:11 am

CartmansWhore wrote:Sniffiling.....omg learn how to use a damn tissue and blow your f*cking nose; not everyone wants to hear what you're doing with fluids.

>implying people always have access to tissues

I very rarely do actually
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Hot Topics”