Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:35 pm

food making me tired pisses me off
canned laughter pisses me off
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:53 pm

I hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night and have to take a dump. Goddammit, can't this wait 'til morning? What the fuck did I eat? What's the fucking rush? Fuck you, asshole!

At least it's a low frequency event.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:34 pm

People who go to bed while I'm sending an email to them
Not knowing how much pasta will expand when i cook it
Never having the house to myself and being too shy to do anything while it's full up pisses me off.
no good images of the double helix in an age where we can have individual atom resolution pisses me off!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:11 am

triplemultiplex wrote:I hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night and have to take a dump. Goddammit, can't this wait 'til morning? What the fuck did I eat? What's the fucking rush? Fuck you, asshole!

Only thing worse than that is surprise diarrhea. Hopefully when it strikes, you're already indisposed, and not unconscious in bed, like a former radio guy I know. (*snnk* :))
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:06 am

Things that seemed great when you were a kid but are sh*t now you look back on them piss me off.

My mum and dad have di-hoo-ree-hah but i avoided it so far. Farts that make you need a...piss (!) piss me off! It sometimes happens when you change position or strain your gut and suddenly have to dash to the toilet...when you have 0 stomache muscle like me lol
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:53 pm

My own apathy. And when fun people go missing for days. I know they have lives too but I miss them :c
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:46 am

People who refuse to admit that living standards have improved rapidly the last few generations, comparing their problems to those of the middle ages or third world, piss me off, almost as much as those who claim people's problems don't matter because other people have bigger problems. Humans automatically adapting to better conditions, to assume that's the norm and want more, pisses me off.

People using observations without any reference pisses me off; 1 in 200 sounds like bad odds, but if the alternative is 1 in 1 million or the sample size is 10 thousand or something, the odds sound a lot better, you can't know anything without reference points!

The passive deception promoted in society in the name of politeness - misguide others into thinking you like them or have beliefs, emotions or desires similar to theirs so they won't be upset, why? the truth will come out eventually, and without it how can we efficiently live? People who don't respect truth piss me off!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:43 am

The fact that I keep going back to this thread kinda pisses me off :P
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:47 am

people who don't say or do things they mean
and who say and do things they don't
then defend that afterward piss me off
we all do it, but we don't all defend it
admitting our mistakes seems something no one will do

people who get so passionate and caught up that they ignore 90% of the facts even when they're sitting in front of them piss me off - or rather the fact that people are prone to do this pisses me off, not so much the people themselves.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
moosewhisperer1

Postby moosewhisperer1 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:34 am

Condescending liberals
-Andrew
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:06 am

People who go out of their way to criticize hipsters just because that makes them sooo hypocritical.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:48 am

People who define their position as good or natural and not in need of defence. Who 'frame the issue.' People who let little things get big by escelating them. Debates that become less about an issue and more about people and 'camps'
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Inconsistency. TYT commenters think drugs shouldn't be illigal, that drug criminals shouldn't be sent to prison, after a jury trial. But they think it's OK for a random guy to beat the sh*t out of one because um... cognitive dissonance? Any "non violent person deserves violence" comments piss me off BUT i make them myself in my head when I hear annoying sounds from ppls mouths that won't stfu, the difference is acting on it i guess...
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:07 am

90% of facebook statuses by teenagers, which is mostly either lovey dovey crap or how much they hate their life.

ImageYOU BUMDERS!!!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?

Return to “Hot Topics”