Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

CartmansWhore

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby CartmansWhore » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:06 am

when both my new headphones from this summer stop working or only work in one ear where I have to shift it around in order to hear anything.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:31 am

You know what? I have some crappy sounding earbuds I got from Fry's for like $4 or $5 that I use just about every night when I'm on my computer (cause I tend to fall asleep with them on), and I'll be damned if they haven't outlasted half a dozen different sets of earbuds I've had over the past 2-1/2 years. The very best ones I've had have been Panasonics and Yamahas, because they have an angled plug, and it took longer for the wires to break there.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:06 pm

THe indiference of our neighbours to screams and shouts
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:33 am

BRMBug wrote:You know what? I have some crappy sounding earbuds I got from Fry's for like $4 or $5 that I use just about every night when I'm on my computer (cause I tend to fall asleep with them on), and I'll be damned if they haven't outlasted half a dozen different sets of earbuds I've had over the past 2-1/2 years. The very best ones I've had have been Panasonics and Yamahas, because they have an angled plug, and it took longer for the wires to break there.

Nice! Thanks :D
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Getting stressed about stupid sh*t online when there's sh*t IRL to stress over.

Guy keeps posting that I 'plagiarised' one of my youtube videos but refuses to file a DMCA or say what part of it is plagiarism, just keeps saying I'm a little boy who doesn't know how the real world works. Seemingly it's a Kafkaesque jungle where you can claim someone did something vague and non specifically 'bad' without clarifying any details, or providing any evidence, or contacting the authorities with the click of a button, and be seen as the owner of a pair of balls.

People keep watching a video where I clearly say X for 10 minutes and all the comments attack me for saying the opposite, well something totally unrelated to what I said, which I guess they assume someone like me to say.

Guys who start talking about topic A then jump to B as your answering A then jump to CD and E while you're answering B. People who ignore everything you've said and act like you said what they wanted you to say even if you said the opposite.

Sociopaths who say poor 'unproductive classes of' people don't 'deserve' healthcare and it's 'stealing.' If you oppose universal healthcare for economic reasons cool, the NHS is full of sh*t, but when people start comparing paying taxes to the holocaust or rape, and say poor people 'deserve' to die like they raped a baby or something, I get a little shirty... espcially when one of them ends up being the guy who keeps accusing me of plagarism!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=YiLhJrZOkAU]
The NHS reforms / death blow! [/url]
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:11 pm

piss.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:34 pm

People who complain about the bad service of the NHS ...while deriding attempts to pay for it as 'hate taxes punishing success and job creators' - FOX managing to get it's rhetoric to UK minds too
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Me! I piss myself off!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:48 pm

I piss me the hell off sometimes too. Actually most of the time if I'm honest.

Btw, those cheap-ass $5 headphones I have are Empire Earhugger Tweak's. They sound tinny, but they refuse to die.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm angry for being pissed at myself.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:42 pm

CSS and HTML piss me off. But I am getting sh*t done, regardless.

Have a look:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48917
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:16 am

Not being able to go on Twitter/FB without accidentally reading spoilers for books that I'm currently reading. :x
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:23 am

That it's been a week since Dad's toilet broke, and he still hasn't fixed it. And every single time he's in the main/my bathroom I have to pee like a racehorse. I think I'm just gonna have to fix it for him myself later on today.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:30 am

What pisses me off is how long this took and how many issues the UK version of the site gave me. But all is well, the only sub standard part on the UK site is that the links below the thread, like the page number crap, is still orange, but it goes well with the gray so what ever. The US site is all blue so don't worry.

I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:43 pm

When members of a group I'm also a member of use exagerated, conspiracy theorist arguments.

People who think they're polite when they insult you passive aggressively.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”