Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:53 pm

ESPN pisses me off. I watched Sports Center for over an hour this morning and they talked about the fucking Yankess, the fucking Jets and the fucking Eagles for like 3/4 of that time. The spent 40 seconds on the Packers and didn't even mention the Brewers once.

I don't remember ESPN being so wrapped up in Northeast teams as a kid. What a bunch of shit.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Knowing how short life is. I cannot f*cking believe that 1980 was 31 years ago.

I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:58 am

:| Thanks.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 am

Always.

( ._.)
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:12 am

Yeah, thanks dude.

The only thing I'll miss about old media is having album cover art. I like the modern age just fine.

Just another thought - the difference in time between 1980 and today is the same as between 1949 and 1980. :shock:
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:18 am

We're going to die soon. :(

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:03 pm

i hate how people say "people could cope in my day with brutal laws, wars, unemployment, poverty, lack of healthcare and and education, they never got mental illnesses or died, so people don't need those things today." AP news says the 3rd world is so wrecked with mental illness it's seen as normal, it's epidemic there. Spotlight fallacy - the worse ones die so the ones who survive will be the few who made it - people who say the depression wasn't that bad because they lived through it are like jews saying the holocaust wasn't that bad because they got through it to me. There are more people like that than you'd think.

The road to serfdom as it's is so childish yet taken so super cerial by people like Dan Hannan MEP. f*ck that guy btw.

American history students who know less about America than I do. One thinks the GOP are left wing because TR was :@
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:41 pm

When I go to blow dust off a record and wind up spitting all over it. :x
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:16 pm

People that listen to records still. :D

- Unassumption
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:05 am

:craig:
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:14 pm

When people go to extreme measures to save one animal that has been illegaly mistreated, but remain completely apathetic to suffering of billions of other animals that are tortured legaly.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:57 pm

People who care about animals other than human more than humans
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Sorry for pissing you off. :mrgreen:
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:18 pm

DJs that play same old songs over and over again. "Yes, we've heard that one thousadns times before. How about something new?!"

DJs that tend to amplify basses and trebles and cut down the middle-range tones. "That music has already been mixed and mastered. We don't need your 'expert' ear to master it some more!" Especially when it comes to mp3, that have sh*tty sounding high freques.

And I know you gonna hate me for this.
70s and 80s pop music. I hate it! Not all, but most of it. sh*tty abuse of new technologis. :roll: So many good songs ruined by lo-fi sounds.
Besides, some songs have to be baned from public airing for at least 10 years, because of abuse. Song like "Sound of Slilence", or "Sweet Dreams", etc. They're not bad songs, but overaired. After 10 years ppl will actually be happy to hear them.

This has been my rant for the day. Thanks for reading.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:40 pm

I feel like I'm in a very sad mood today. In every newspaper I read, every media I attend, all I read or see or hear is, "God hates lying murderers!", "We have no mercy on those who kill our loved ones!", "A death for a death!", "Justice for murder victims! Death to their killers!", "Death to Komisarjevsky and Hayes!", "These lying, murderous monsters deserve to be executed and to fry in hell so that justice will be served!", etc. It's as if no one has any mercy or forgiveness on death row inmates OR their families regardless of their innocence; no regard for human life at all! This is the nation that TRULY worships death and vengeance rather than God, and it makes me want to cry! It's as if no one cares about me at all, and I feel like I want to kill myself! :cartmancry:
Still the same as it ever was.

Return to “Hot Topics”