Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

mo303564

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby mo303564 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:02 am

Sorry...I ask too many questions :(

We have No "local" TV...just cable right now. That pisses me off.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:49 am

That we do everything in the daytime not at night ._.
People who refuse to admit overpopulation is a problem because...Hitler or something? Adolf gets brought up in conversation now more than he did in the 40s!
People sucking Steve Job's cock

They'll do it to bill to when he dies.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:06 pm

The bridge I'm taking every day to get to work is closed for the next few months due to repairs. Now I have to drive half an hour insead of 5 minutes.

People who think just because they are on a BBS longer than you they have the right to act like dicks (not this BBS, I had only good experiences so far).

People who think being older gives them the right to act like dicks.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:13 am

Men with ear-rings, and other stuff you can get from the 'how do you feel' thread.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:25 pm

What have got against men wearing earrings? I had earrings in high school.
Peg

Postby Peg » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Cliques.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:59 am

People having bass so loud you can't even hear the actual music. Not that I want to hear their sh*tty music at all, but it is pretty bad when if they turned their music up twice as high, and you wouldn't be able to hear it, yet their bass is so loud even at that lower volume that it shakes your walls and you can't hear your TV.

I told that assh*le, I would compromise with him. YOU CAN TURN THE MUSIC ITSELF UP IF YOU WANT, JUST PLEASE LOWER THE f*cking BASS PLEASE. What they f*ck, man.

WAWAEAAWWAWARRRAARRRARARRBBBABBTABBBBRBRBRBRB is all you can hear, cunt!
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:35 am

People that disrespect our troops piss me off.
Can't we all just get along?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:48 am

Men who take advantage of their "Girlfriend" for the likes of either money, drugs, or Sex. That pisses the hell out of me! :( :evil:

If you're gonna have a relationship, it should be meaningful...not a blowjob show, or a fuckfest or a allamony presents. :x That comes with it! It should not be forced upon people!! (The sex I mean) :evil:

Also, both men and women who also just only care about their relationship and forget about everyone else around them and only focus on what their partner likes and almost become so intreiged in them that its pittful to be around 2 minds that think that way. We are people for a reason. One of those reasons is to be slightly different than others. If we were all the same, than life would suck!
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:58 pm

People having bass so loud you can't even hear the actual music.

People who don't know how to use headphones. I can only listen to it through them i feel bad if other people can hear what I'm listening to. It's not so much pissed off but confused as to why people like clubs where the 'music' is so loud you can't hear the music (if you get me) let alone talk or think.

Men who take advantage of their "Girlfriend" for the likes of either money, drugs, or Sex. That pisses the hell out of me!

And women who take advantage of their boyfriends too.

If you're gonna have a relationship, it should be meaningful...not a blowjob show, or a fuckfest or a allamony presents. :x That comes with it! It should not be forced upon people!! The sex I mean

The idea that a relationship has to involve sex or sex has to lead to a relationship. If all you like about someone is their tits, all you should do is f*ck, don't pretend and lie to yourself that there's more to it than that, be honest with youself and each other. f*ck social norms that convince people to lie and make something more than it is, it doesn't have to be more to be sex. A sexual relationship doesn't add anything to the relationship part, it's just like a relationship that involves playing squash in saturdays IMO it's something you do together not part of someone's personality or anything worth building a relationship on. Sex =/= relationships, but society pushes the idea they are or should be. Sex pisses me off, people care way too much about it and not enough about other sh*t.

People who say science is boring piss me off - the way it's taught may be though.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:59 am

Things that don't work the way the should (reacurring thing in my firm). People how don't seem to comprehend that machines need maintenance.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:33 pm

When people post comments on my youtube channel page then block me so I can't reply on theirs. People who act like this is some form of serious censorship also piss me off, it's just a git on the net, but it does piss me off nonetheless.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
TheJOJ96

Postby TheJOJ96 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:48 am

Lou Reed and Metallica's collaboration.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:53 am

parents who don't give their kids proper medical care and as a result their kids die and the attitude that it's ok for parents to do this kind of neglectful sh*t
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:57 am

Some guy online today was trolling me and I said: I'd rather listen to Rush than listen to you prattle on. And he said: Big Time Rush? I tell you, kids these days and their music..... :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Can't we all just get along?

Return to “Hot Topics”