Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

JesusComplex
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:37 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby JesusComplex » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Usually, when I am in an argument with somebody, I always make sure and say that I am not perfect. There are two sides to every argument and if people want to debate with me they need to state the same thing. My family is not doing this. They are playing the 'We are innocent and YOU are evil!' card when I have expressly said that neither one of us are without blame. It really pisses me off when people try and act that way. You are not an angel, every single one of those stones that you are throwing at me can be thrown right back at you, tenfold. Take some responsibility for your actions!

Piss!!!
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Unassumption
Posts: 3849
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Unassumption » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:07 am

Grammar schools not accepting kids who get strait A-grades but mysteriously accept all the kids from the right families who get Bs and Cs... and how the good universities accept kids with worse grades from grammar schools... and how people from good colleges get to the best jobs too.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:59 am

Extended car trips don't really piss me off, but my brothers fighting in the back and having to eat at McDonald's does.
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption
Posts: 3849
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Unassumption » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:31 am

Nitrogenase mechanism hasn't been discovered yet (as far as I can tell) but a bunch of papers claim to know it, all of which are inconclusive - i read a bunch but they were all contradicting each other and unsure of themselves, so why claim they have it sorted in the title? basically, misleading titles and how hard it is to find out humanity don't know something yet pisses me off.

my university's subscription to journals only works at college. Also Some books aren't online so I have to get dusty hard copies!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Mamont » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Unassumption wrote:Grammar schools not accepting kids who get strait A-grades but mysteriously accept all the kids from the right families who get Bs and Cs... and how the good universities accept kids with worse grades from grammar schools... and how people from good colleges get to the best jobs too.

Colleges in Croatia used to be free for everyone with good enough grades until recently, but aren't free for anyone now. That pisses me off!

My right earphone is losing contact! I payed $50 for these earphones and have them little over a month. It's easy to fix, but it still pisses me off!
stanmarsh14
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:27 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby stanmarsh14 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Neighbors, and them thinking they have the god dam right, to dictate who, what, how and when.

Mum has limited mobility, and at the back is quite dangerous at night, and she has also suffered an accident, by slicing her foot open on the gate.

I have jammed this gate open, yet that f*cking whore next door thinks by screaming and demanding, then forceably shutting the gate she can get away with it.

Grabbing a screwdriver right now, and ripping the bastard off it's hinges, so that whore has no choice but to comply.
Ex1lepr0
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:55 pm

f*cking cockroaches....
Can't we all just get along?
DarkMusicGameLoverM
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby DarkMusicGameLoverM » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:14 pm

I hate when some people think that they are the smartest and the best persons, so they take down everybody who they dont like... :!: :x
And I hate when people says rock sucks, ok I do respect peoples opinions, but when they say ''Oh, you listen to Rock music, that screaming?? That sucks, why dont you listen to rap or hip hop, or even my fav JB, best singer evar!!'' I f*cking HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!
I LOVE ROCK AND METAL AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE ME!!
:unhoodedkenny:
Mamont
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Mamont » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Nice hotel, ay?
The New PT
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:16 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby The New PT » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:57 pm

stanmarsh14 wrote:Neighbors, and them thinking they have the god dam right, to dictate who, what, how and when.

Mum has limited mobility, and at the back is quite dangerous at night, and she has also suffered an accident, by slicing her foot open on the gate.

I have jammed this gate open, yet that f*cking whore next door thinks by screaming and demanding, then forceably shutting the gate she can get away with it.

Grabbing a screwdriver right now, and ripping the bastard off it's hinges, so that whore has no choice but to comply.


I'm not sure whether to cheer or caution you, but it sounds to me like that gate is intended to be there by whoever owns the property. If it's not safe, you should tell whoever is responsible, or try to fix it yourself.

If neither of these are an option, then yank that bastard clean off and toss it in a dumpster.*

*disclaimer: this post is no way in support of vandalism or other illegal activities. I'm just sayin'. Hypothetical and stuff.
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!
angeldeb82
Posts: 4114
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:42 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:14 pm

You know what I hate? Websites who always claim that anti-choicers (which could be pro-lifers) make attacks on the Bible. These sites act as if the Bible claims that "abortion is okay", but it's not! Idiots! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.
stanmarsh14
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:27 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby stanmarsh14 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:17 pm

The New PT wrote:
stanmarsh14 wrote:Neighbors, and them thinking they have the god dam right, to dictate who, what, how and when.

Mum has limited mobility, and at the back is quite dangerous at night, and she has also suffered an accident, by slicing her foot open on the gate.

I have jammed this gate open, yet that f*cking whore next door thinks by screaming and demanding, then forceably shutting the gate she can get away with it.

Grabbing a screwdriver right now, and ripping the bastard off it's hinges, so that whore has no choice but to comply.


I'm not sure whether to cheer or caution you, but it sounds to me like that gate is intended to be there by whoever owns the property. If it's not safe, you should tell whoever is responsible, or try to fix it yourself.

If neither of these are an option, then yank that bastard clean off and toss it in a dumpster.*

*disclaimer: this post is no way in support of vandalism or other illegal activities. I'm just sayin'. Hypothetical and stuff.


Funny thing is, the building maintenance people has massive problems with her too when renovating the place before mum moved in, to the point every noise they made, resulted in her banging on the door to find out who what how and when.

In basic terms, she's a control freak..... that is, until she met me, and my absolute militant ways :D
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Niels0827 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!


People who use nonsensical religious text to justify their opinions and spew bullshit.

angeldeb82 wrote:You know what I hate? Websites who always claim that anti-choicers (which could be pro-lifers) make attacks on the Bible. These sites act as if the Bible claims that "abortion is okay", but it's not! Idiots! :cartmansopissedrightnow:


I rest my case. Thanks for proving my point.
mo303564
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby mo303564 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:34 am

College...When I began at a state school 5 years ago the rate to go there (keep in mind its Vermont Folks...) was $23,000. Today that same school is $31,000.

I transferred to a private school. When I began it was $38,000, today it is $43,000. It is rediculous. People don't have the money...and worst of all is that f*ckin places are no longer giving out loans.

State loan places=very rare to find and accept loans today.
Fannie May/Freddie Mac=Even HARDER to get a long there.
Bank of America=don't get me started! :roll:

Point of the matter is that a lot of pretty smart students can no longer afford to go to college, and will have to start looking for jobs like myself. While I now do have a degree and they won't (for now) it pisses me off that I have more competition for some jobs because of this, and that these kids won't have some of the same opportunites as I perhaps could.

Oh yea Mamont....my headphones break after 1-2 months as well. The wires go. Sometimes it's just one side as well, but the pressure in your ear sucks and you gotta get new one...I just did and it too pisses me off! :evil:

Unassumption: Sorry but if you go to a better school it *usually* means a better job with more money. If you can afford it you will get further. Politicans are the same way...meaning that nobody with under basically $400,000 can win an election these days and that really pisses me off becase our nation is f*ckin big government and big business. :x

And Niels...California pisses me off because your f*ckin state is now making it a law that kids get taught gay marriage in Middle School as part of history and culture classes, while also taking away religious influence as part of that history and culture. Its asinine and unmoral. But then again, it's Califrornia...it doesn't surprise me. Anything they do no longer does.... :| So I digress.

As much as I hate New Hampshire, I must admit that republicans actually did something right (in my opinion). As of Jan 1st, it will be a law in this state that anyone under the age of 18 who wants an abortion must have written permission from EITHER guardians OR a court order from a judge. People have to be taught a lesson...if you're gonna be a fool, then they must wrap their tool :P :roll:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Barack_Obama
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:41 am

That's our Mike.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests