Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Ex1lepr0

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:22 am

I'm staying out of the Niels v. Mike thing. You two are adults, you can work it out.

I need to ask a question. Is it normal to hear two adults arguing in the same house at least once a day? That's not addressed at you two, but at my mom and stepdad. Because people arguing pisses me off and scares me at the same time....
Can't we all just get along?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:33 am

You seriously want to know how many times my parents argue over the stupidest things??

Then of course, when I'm home..it just gets worse!! :roll: :x

So to answer you question: Yes. People argue. It's just nature.

Of course....there is a fine line between normal arguing and hating each others f*ckin guts. That is the time in which you just want to get away from each other and the "divorce" card comes into play.

Ex of a "normal daily" arguement :

"Why the hell do you not put the toilet seat down when you are done?" or "Why the hell do I have to take care of the dog? Why can't you once in a while?!"

Ex of a "divorce seeking" argument:

"I hate your f*ckin guts...you're a cheater and a f*ckin whore!" or "I will kill you bitch with every bit of energy I have, you don't know what pain is!" :shock:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:44 am

You seriously want to know how many times my parents argue over the stupidest things??

When they argue over things that are only meant as a bit of fun (christmas cards, new year fireworks, presents for valantines, etc) it's most annoying.

How my parents go from "i'll kill you' arguing to kissing then back pisses me off- can't they stay in one mode for more than 5 minutes?

I like how say this, yet still support Capitalism.

Like most things people argue over, capitalism is very vague, meaning anything from 'anarchy' to almost 'communism,' words which are also vague. That folk can't understand how these words have multiple definitions to different people, or how arguing over what the 'true' definition of a word is, is pointless and unwinnable, pisses me off.

Just because we can't understand why anyone would think like that, it's possible he believes minimal tax, spending and regulation is the best way to get business out of politics and our lives. That people can't understand other folk have different ideas, however absurd those ideas may be to us, pisses me off.

The notion of punishment pisses me off; people doing sh*t just to hurt 'bad people.' Same with blame; Not sorting out a problem because you spend so much time trying to point fingers. Ignoring the solution to a problem because someone "needs to suffer the (avoidable) consequences" pisses me off.

Local constituencies electing candidates to national office pisses me off. Everything being about Iowa pisses me off. Not copying other countries who systems actually work pisses me off. People caring so much about candidates private lives and nothing about their policies pisses me off. Believing your own lies pisses me off. Winner-takes-all politics pisses me off (why should the government be made exclusively of 1 party when they only got just a little more than the second biggest party, or the third?). That pragmatism leads us to a situation where there's only a couple of candidates with very similar views even though it's the best tool we have pisses me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:48 am

What about when they argue over your little brother because they can't agree on how to handle him?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:52 am

Little brothers are the source of a lot of arguments. but if they managed to bring other kids up together they got through this in the past. Shame they're doing it on your New year holiday thing =/

Crumbs under my keys making it hard to type pisses me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:12 am

:(

Ex1epr0: Dissabilities are always a problem in a family. My parents are annoyed at some of the things I do. I can help 'some' of my issues but not 'all'. For example, my mother gets pissed at me a lot because I am always sick/sinus infections or bronchitis.

I blow my noise an awful lot during the day (even carry around tissues because of this-and a bad spitting habit :oops: ) But I cannot help the "sniffing" because I cannot breathe otherwise. This pisses me off, but is something beyond my control. So I completely understand their problem. Unfortunately, I'm not the best person to ask on this one.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:34 am

how nice people can have traits, like mike's bad immune system, people sleeping at different times, people liking music at different volumes, etc, that make them hard to live with pisses me off.

People who think what's good for them is good for everyone else whatever the evidence says - or who think you can never figure out what's good for someone else no matter how much evidence you got - piss me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Energy companies, especially British Gas.

Guy's, your Siebel billing system at Leicester has been FUBAR'd for years, yet you do nothing to fix it, and worse still when a customer asks you to send a proper paper bill rather than some sh*tty sms message, so they can check to see if they have been ripped off (Which I believe mum has), you send the account to a debt collection company, who are well known for their aggressive practices.

Now I know why I was so desperate to move mom to E.oN ASAP when she moved to her new place, because you shower of sh*t can not do anything right.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 pm

When I spend the time to finely hand craft a premium platinum edition response to something on here using my phone, only to have it all go away when my connection to public wifi resets itself. *fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-*
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:09 pm

The fact that people obsess so much about sexuality. A movie with bloody violence is cool but then an uncovered breast shows up and "omg gruss!!! protcet teh children!!!!11111" For god's sake, who gives a fuck? What will happen if a 13 year old sees a vagina? Will they suddenly turn into a prostitute? It's stupid as hell.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:12 am

People who think everyone's equally able to learn or do skills piss me off - ignoring social and individual differences. Weather math, art, sport, language, etc.

The idea anyone can be the top of the pyramid pisses me off.

People claiming their win by luck was a win by skill.

How dirty tactics have been normalized pisses me off.

people who act like the romney santorum thing isn't a tie in practical purpose because it isn't a tie technically - people who put technical truth above reality, or de jure above de facto.

People who defend companies selling faulty products, politicians lying or cops killing people on the grounds that 'you can just not call 911, vote or buy products,' these things are important so it's doubly important the problems in them get pointed out!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Not being able to listen to music pisses me off immensely!

Wii fit man wrote:What will happen if a 13 year old sees a vagina? Will they suddenly turn into a prostitute?

Yes, and into a juvenile deliquent, homosexual, and probably a Communist!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:47 pm

I hate it when people kill other people for killing people who threaten to kill them! That's what happened last night in Oklahoma: by killing a death row inmate by lethal injection for killing a victim in self-defense, these authorities have twisted a moral and turned it into a twisted, perverted moral: that it's not okay to kill people in self-defense, even if said people threaten your life and are trying to kill you; and even if you kill them in self-defense, other people will capture you, ignore your truth, condemn you and kill you anyway! This is just like a hero in one video game who kills a monster who attacks him, only to have other innocent people show up and kill him anyway, by treating him as another monster instead of hailing him as a hero! This is the ULTIMATE stupidity, and it really PISSES ME OFF! :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Video games not working is annoying....
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Lately, I keep hearing disturbing rumors on Amnesty International USA's Facebook page. Every single day, people are always claiming that Muammar Gaddafi “was the lead in the Most Voted Human Rights Hero”, that he “won the election for human rights” and he “was a champion and protector of human rights”! But I see that they're always lying, because we all know that Gaddafi was a terrorist and a human rights violator from the very start! I tried telling them the truth on AIUSA's Facebook page, but people always ignore the truth and delete my posts! And even when their lying posts are deleted, they always reappear again with the same stupid claim that Gaddafi “was a human rights hero”! They STILL don’t even know that he was a terrorist and that he’s dead now! Why can’t people tell the truth or even see it?! This TRULY PISSES ME OFF! :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Still the same as it ever was.

Return to “Hot Topics”