Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mamont

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Mamont » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Gah! You have got to be effing kidding me! I tried to log in to e-bay, but the damn thing kept saying that my user ID or password were incorrect.
So I changed the password, but it still wouldn't let me log in.
In the end I had to log in using my email, but I know I had the right password and user ID, because my computer remembered it.
And it's not the first time that happened. Only before it was on another site (paypal I think).
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:10 pm

Mamont wrote: Only before it was on another site (paypal I think).

Surprise, surprise.
On October 3, 2002, PayPal became a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:09 am

90-100 degree weather in October!!! If there isn't weeks of continuous cold weather I'm gonna bust a nut. Even though I have none....
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Yeah, this is Texas. I'll probably be wearing shorts & flip-flops at Christmas. By New Years, I'll be trying to defrost my car door with a hairdryer.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Annotations that can't be turned off on YouTube.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:55 am

Take my word for it: Audacity sucks. I had bought one of those MP3 turntables for the family, so that we could have computer files of what we have on vinyl that you simply cannot find on CD or iTunes or anything. But as I was experimenting with it today, I found two problems:

1. The arm with the needle is so lightweight, it may skip, even though the record is in great condition.
2. Audacity cut out on me midway through recording recently, totally erasing my file!

At least I can get my refund this week.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:58 am

A) never use a USB turntable. Even if it's one of the high-end ION or Audio Technica or Denon ones like we have at Fry's; the USB output always sounds like crap. You're better off using the audio output, just look for a unit that already has a pre-amp built in so you can go directly into your Aux/Mic in on the computer. I still use Audacity to record. It makes terrible Audio-Mix recordings, but the Aux/Mic input recordings are pretty decent. I do use either my Dynaco preamp, or my Dad's JVC stereo to record from, so I have some equalizer settings I can play around with to sweeten things.

I am really, really, super pissed off that I can't find a pair of dress shoes that have enough arch support to handle my high arches, enough padding to cushion my fat ass pounding the floor, and a tough enough sole to not wear out in a couple of months. My foot pain is so severe, that I'm still considering quitting my job to find something where I can wear something more comfortable. Besides, most of the people I have enjoyed working with have already moved on to other things. (not to mention it's like a f*cking revolving door with all the people we've had working in my dept. over the year that I've been there.)
SiL3nT VeCt0R

Postby SiL3nT VeCt0R » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:32 am

- People at school cutting in front of the lunch line.
- People who think highly of themselves to the point of boasting it out which isn't really necessary.
- People who want things right away or are selfish that they complain to an extent of reasons.
- Working hard and long for something you don't or never achieve but someone else does and they put in less effort for a short while.
- People who physically abuse the living.
- Argumentative parents.
- Argumentative next-door neighbors that always fight because they get high and drunk that you can hear them and can't sleep or have any peace in your household because of them UGHHH those are the worst ! ! ! Plus the guy has been bringing in dozens of different girls while he's already married and has a child so no wonder the wife's gonna get mad letting him bring a diff girl to the apartment the couple live in every other night. Then after physically fighting and shouting having the guy leave then having him come back apologizing COUNTLESS times always giving in and then becomes some messed up PROCESS that always rewinds.. stupid women.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:06 pm

Bug, why don't you just get anatomic insoles? I should get them too. I'm on feet at work all day. But, unlike you I have flat feet.

Mamont wrote:Annotations that can't be turned off on YouTube.

Oh, they can be dragged off the screen. Nice.
longhauler91605

Postby longhauler91605 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:32 am

JUDGE JUDY NEEDS TO GO!!! I would love for South Park to turn her into Sheilla Brovloski's sister
& have her die a seriously horrific death! A death that makes Chef's death seem extremely mild by comparison.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:17 am

republicans
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Finding posts that I should have approved or disapproved WEEKS ago.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Beds having slats so thin they snap under my weight. Beds never used to be so fragile! Especially when the adverts are clearly trying to hide showing the weak parts of the bed. The same applies to many goods these days.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:47 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:republicans
And SJWs that make people vote for the f*ckers because they think all Democrats are like them and aren't just Republican-lite.

f*ck off, SJWs, you are why we can't have nice things.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:10 pm

I hate myself because I am a SJW a lot of the time. I try to care about things that try to help people. I'm so bipolar because I can't decide between being Good vs Evil. I also love to be a villain and an anti-hero. I am a mixed up person. Its tough to be an American and not support social justice. I guess most people have feelings of being a hater but most people still side with trying to help people. I guess America is the capital of SJW's. Does anyone even believe that our Politian's want to help people? They are just re-spouting bullsh*t that the masses have ended up wanting. People just convince themselves to be accepting of others, it is a sham. Still people are more and more becoming accepting of each other and have many different types of friends. The world is headed to social justice for all and so it just feels bad not to jump on the bandwagon. I really wish I could say I believe in something but I always like to contradict myself and join the other side of things too. I really hate myself for not being able to have a strong opinion about something.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “Hot Topics”