So I changed the password, but it still wouldn't let me log in.
In the end I had to log in using my email, but I know I had the right password and user ID, because my computer remembered it.
And it's not the first time that happened. Only before it was on another site (paypal I think).
I ship: Stan/Cartman <3
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
1. The arm with the needle is so lightweight, it may skip, even though the record is in great condition.
2. Audacity cut out on me midway through recording recently, totally erasing my file!
At least I can get my refund this week.
I am really, really, super pissed off that I can't find a pair of dress shoes that have enough arch support to handle my high arches, enough padding to cushion my fat ass pounding the floor, and a tough enough sole to not wear out in a couple of months. My foot pain is so severe, that I'm still considering quitting my job to find something where I can wear something more comfortable. Besides, most of the people I have enjoyed working with have already moved on to other things. (not to mention it's like a f*cking revolving door with all the people we've had working in my dept. over the year that I've been there.)
- People who think highly of themselves to the point of boasting it out which isn't really necessary.
- People who want things right away or are selfish that they complain to an extent of reasons.
- Working hard and long for something you don't or never achieve but someone else does and they put in less effort for a short while.
- People who physically abuse the living.
- Argumentative parents.
- Argumentative next-door neighbors that always fight because they get high and drunk that you can hear them and can't sleep or have any peace in your household because of them UGHHH those are the worst ! ! ! Plus the guy has been bringing in dozens of different girls while he's already married and has a child so no wonder the wife's gonna get mad letting him bring a diff girl to the apartment the couple live in every other night. Then after physically fighting and shouting having the guy leave then having him come back apologizing COUNTLESS times always giving in and then becomes some messed up PROCESS that always rewinds.. stupid women.
Mamont wrote:Annotations that can't be turned off on YouTube.
Oh, they can be dragged off the screen. Nice.
& have her die a seriously horrific death! A death that makes Chef's death seem extremely mild by comparison.
And SJWs that make people vote for the f*ckers because they think all Democrats are like them and aren't just Republican-lite.gtaca2005 wrote:republicans
f*ck off, SJWs, you are why we can't have nice things.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests