Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:47 pm

iPwhenIlol wrote:
Marilyn666Manson wrote:well, feel free let out all you rage and anger about the things that piss you off. Well i dont know how much anger you can unleash by typing but never the less, GO HATE!!!!
This so called Iran deal, wtf. Obama gave them money, allowed them to develop nuclear power ...ahhhhh ability to produce weapons, still hold 4 American Hostages, 30 dadys for nuclear inspections.

This guy is an idiot.

HATE
Warmonger.

I'm getting pissed off at the saturation-level advertising for Draft Kings/Fan Duel. The same commercials over and over. It has become a burden to watching sports now. Screw both those companies. They make money from gambling, plain and simple, but pretend they do not.

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:49 pm

triplemultiplex wrote: I'm getting pissed off at the saturation-level advertising for Draft Kings/Fan Duel. The same commercials over and over. It has become a burden to watching sports now. Screw both those companies. They make money from gambling, plain and simple, but pretend they do not.
Oh my fucking God, YES! I don't know if you listen to as much sports talk radio as I do, but it's every fucking break!
michaeloptv1

Postby michaeloptv1 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:42 am

I lost the "Facebook" Sign up on this site...so I had to now temporairly create a new account (my 3rd or 4th?). Anyways...yea that's why I'm pissed off.

That and not having a steady job...after applying to a million places. I'm getting sick of it! Yea. :x

lol. I'm too happy to be extremely pissed :o :roll:
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:15 am

I'm pissed at old-ass computers right now.

Didn't get any work done today because I had to fiddle with the guts of a Mac G5 that runs some equipment. (Been almost 10 years since they made those.)
This was after one of the Windows machines decided to pretend its XP OS was brand new. For some reason, thinking it was January 2002 caused hellah problems with networking.

I'm not an IT guy, I'm an end user. So this kind of crap aggravates me.

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:31 am

:lol: Oh my sweet child... The horror stories I could tell you of the computers I have to use on a daily basis... Some of which still run XP. We JUST changed over to 7, and that wiped out many of the saved files on the individual machines. And accessing the network drives has become near impossible because all the links are gone, and few know the addresses.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:00 am

Here's something that pisses me off: when it's cold enough outside that the windshield washer fluid freezes up and you are powerless to clean the salt spray from your windshield.
It always happens before you remember to buy the special sub-zero washer fluid that won't do that.

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:28 am

When you spend 20-30 minutes hand crafting an exclusive, platinum edition reply on the "What's Up" thread, and accidentally hit "back" while previewing it and wipe the damn thing off the face of the earth. :x
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:08 am

^ Ugh! I hate that! Similar thing happened to me, while debating that Russian guy. It took me two hours (two hours!) to write a post, then the site decided to log me out. I hit submit and the whole effing post got erased. :x :evil:
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:44 am

What pisses me off is that Texas keeps killing innocent death row inmates without fair trials! So awful! So stupid! So evil! The Texas criminal justice system has become truly evil, and so vile and corrupt! It completely failed Richard Masterson in killing him by lethal injection for a murder that never existed! In actuality, the so-called "murder victim", Darrin Honeycutt, died of a heart attack long ago. But these idiotic yahoos mistook the heart attack for a "murder" for which they arrested Richard; tried and convicted him through lies, faulty evidence and manipulation; condemned him to death; and killed him! All over another person's heart attack which these yahoos completely ignored as a fact! It seems that innocent Richard was too good for murderous, sinful Texas, who will now have to answer to God for the horrendous act of murder committed against him! May Richard and Darrin both R.I.P. :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry:
Still the same as it ever was.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:31 am

I agree Angeldeb82 as death penalty drugs to kill someone is more expensive then keeping people alive and in a cell. Also there are lots of innocent people put to death or in prison.
What seems to be the officer problem?
MrFerry

Postby MrFerry » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:36 am

Pissed off nobody reads anymore
Check me out reading Chapter One of my upcoming lmfao book called "A Most Honest Man".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGfidCuWoxg

Written for people, who like me were raised by South Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGfidCuWoxg
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:31 pm

When people don't put the shopping carts back in the corral and just leave them all over the parking lot. Worse is when they leave them in the space right byte corral.
MentalEchoes

Postby MentalEchoes » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:06 pm

When people preach their opinions like it's a f*cking religion. Seriously, I simply disagreed with vegans before one tried to ruin meat for me. If I was born an omnivore, let me eat like one.
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:40 pm

MentalEchoes wrote:When people preach their opinions like it's a f*cking religion. Seriously, I simply disagreed with vegans before one tried to ruin meat for me. If I was born an omnivore, let me eat like one.
Oh man, you can't disagree with those fools. It is a religion in California. I made the mistake of having a little bbq at my apartment. One of my friend's friend was really put out that there wasn't a meatless grill. So she made a big production of cooking her crap in the kitchen, and of course I didn't have the sh*t she needed.

When we were eating she kept making disgusted faces everytime we ate the chicken. Like that attitude is going to make me want to side with your lifestyle?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:26 am

I think they really have to train themselves to dislike meat like that. Because biologically, we are driven to crave the savoriness of animal fat. It's a calorie-dense food and when you spend a million years as hunter-gatherers, that sh*t gets embedded deep.

Return to “Hot Topics”