Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:11 pm

Mental Disorders/Sickness
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:52 am

emericaskate07 wrote:Mental Disorders/Sickness

Agreed. Having a mental disorder seriously sucks. I was diognosed with clinical Depression two and half years ago, and I was prescribed anti-depressents by my psychiatrist. Two and half years later, I'm now having withdrawal syndrome, because my gay-ass doctor won't prescribe me any more happy tabs. Seriously, the ladies at the office are getting pretty sick of me always making trips to the sick-bay everyday. Oh well, I can't complain too much, because I guess I can get out of class for a while. :D
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
Delition

Postby Delition » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:06 pm

It pisses me off when doctors say you have a condition just to get money (Ritalin episode anyone?).

Seriously, though, I've been diagnosed with clinical depression, ADHD, and a few other things that I can't think of at the moment. It's been about 5 different things throughout my life, and I could care less. As opposed to some people who don't suffer from these things, I can't just say "Oh, I'm depressed", because then I would probably be laughed at and told to grow up. So I don't have them, yet I can't use my diagnosis as a scapegoat either...oh well.

The only real problem I have is the fact that I can make myself throw up. I've been given medicine for that as well, but it didn't work, and now that I'm a little bit more mature I don't do it to get attention or get out of things. It was fun to get the "live" x-rays of my stomach, though, and saw how food came back up.

Oh, I'm a messed up little kid. And by that I mean I'm an overall weird person.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:54 pm

D!*k heads that run a red light after it's been red for 3-5 f^*king seconds!! I swear to GOD! :cartmansopissedrightnow: I made a run to Krystal at 4:30 in the morning, and at three intersections within 3 blocks, a Trans Am ran the light in front of me one way, a Lexus did at the next light going the other way, and if I had been going any faster, a Ford F150 would have taken off the front end of my Bug at the light after! A wise man once said "Nothing good ever happens after 2 am". This almost shows that his theory can be proven.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:42 pm

The computers at my school. tehy're so slow and I wasn't able to post messages for afew days.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:59 pm

my head teacher really pisses me off. stupid bitch! she's like hitler but in tights
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:05 pm

^I just got an image of Hitler in tights :lol:

I get pissed when I find out a movie I liked is hated by 95% of society. I can't talk about it because people will ridicule me for liking it. Then it makes me feel like my taste in movies sucks. I know it doesn't matter, but I'm sick of it man.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:06 pm

JesusComplex wrote:^I just got an image of Hitler in tights :lol:

I get pissed when I find out a movie I liked is hated by 95% of society. I can't talk about it because people will ridicule me for liking it. Then it makes me feel like my taste in movies sucks. I know it doesn't matter, but I'm sick of it man.

I know alot of the movies that I watch are ridiculed for the same reason. I hate the feeling that people (too) make fun of me for the certain movies I like.

I really hate my neighbors. (I know I have posted this before, but anyway.) I was walking outside to my mailbox, and I saw my noisey neighbor down the street staring at me with her eldest daughter (16 years old). Trying to mind my own business, I grab my mail and headed to my house. On the "long way to the front door", I glance down the street one more time; just for clarity. As I looked down, my two neighbors wern't there; I turned around and they were right behind me! :shock: Shocked, I jumped and said a curse word, (and forgot that they were a Christan famliy); instanlly I panic and my neighbors said that they wondering why I was looking and talking about them? Now I was f*cking scared, I headed into my house; lock all the doors and windows; I felt my panic and anxiety starting to build more and more. I then headed to the window and peak through the curtains, and saw them waiting outside on my driveway. After awhile they went away; but still to this day I don't glance down the street due to that the horrible incident.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:11 pm

I'm glad I don't have neighbors like that.

I really don't like it when people stare at me either. That's usually what triggers my paranoia, when people look at me. I don't know why that is; I just hate it. Maybe it's because I used to get "the look" from everyone all the time....I always worry that they're going to do something to me.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:13 pm

^ i hate my neighbours too, especially the guy who lives at the top of my street. when i come out of my house i have to run to get away from him. he pretends he's busy in his garden when, actually, he's waiting for some poor innocent person to come out of their house so that he can talk to them. the worst thing is he talks all day so once he's started talking your day is ruined
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:17 pm

When people write in f*cking dark colours on a f*cking dark background. Seriously. Okay, the green is readable. The red I can tolerate. Lighter colours work the best, though. But dark blue is just horrible.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:22 pm

iceiwynd wrote:When people write in f*cking dark colours on a f*cking dark background. Seriously. Okay, the green is readable. The red I can tolerate. Lighter colours work the best, though. But dark blue is just horrible.
ok you seriously need to calm down. getting pissed off over colours? and anyway i dont write in dark blue. this is dark blue
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:22 pm

iceiwynd wrote:When people write in f*cking dark colours on a f*cking dark background. Seriously. Okay, the green is readable. The red I can tolerate. Lighter colours work the best, though. But dark blue is just horrible.

Dude, at least she isn't spamming any more. Just tell her you hate the blue writing, instead of hinting at it, okay?

megan*w, iceiwynd is right, it's very hard to read the blue colored text that you use. Not to be a hypocrite here, but I agree, you need to change it.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:27 pm

megan*w wrote:ok you seriously need to calm down. getting pissed off over colours?

No, I'm pissed off over the strain of my eyes you're creating, and the fact that I have to highlight your text. I shouldn't have to.

And the darkness of a colour is open to interpretation. Compared to cyan, the blue you type with is a dark blue.

SJ, hinting? I thought that was pretty clear. Eh.

And, once again, when people run around bastardizing the English language because apparently just because it's a messanger program means that it's a good excuse to be a lazy, ignorant slob. It's worse when there's three people telling the person off and they continue to have their head up their ass.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:30 pm

sorry i'm pissing you off but, hey, i write in blue and i dont see much wrong with it but you just think what you want to think

Return to “Hot Topics”