Habits / Obsessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:36 am

CruciFACTION wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
CruciFACTION wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:I pick my lips when nervous.. and my current obsession: Priests.

So if you could just find a way to turn your self into a little boy... :P
sorry I usauly don't tell those jokes, but that was to easy.

Lawl.. it's ok. My boyfriend and I are going as Alter Boy and Priest for next Halloween. I live in a 90% catholic town down the street from a clergyman retreat and between two catholic schools. Hoping to piss off a lot of my neighbors. (I hate having to wait soo long. *cries*)

In other words.. we've already got it covered.

What the hell is infantphagis?

I'm not sure if I spelled it right, but Infantaphagis is the big latin word for...

EATING... BABIES!!!

Ewww... you should be arrested for that.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
SouthParkFan2702

Postby SouthParkFan2702 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:22 am

I am addicted to caffeine and the internet
I am Abby, hear me roar!!!!!
:shock: <constipated smiley
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:42 pm

Habits:

Biting My Lower Lip

Biting My Finger Nails

Obsessions:

South Park

The Computer

Music
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:34 pm

Whenever I get really annoyed or pissed off at something so that it's at the point where I feel I'm going to explode, I find some way to let my anger out like whacking a pillow against the wall or just chaotically jumping up and down and stamping on the ground as hard as I can. It's the only way I can become un-pissed when I really get angry at something. But unfortunately, that seems to happen every day. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Hres

Postby Hres » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:21 am

I have an unhealthy...err, I mean, completely normal obsession with the apocalypse.

Seriously, I even own some of the Left Behind series XD
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:36 am

Hres wrote:I have an unhealthy...err, I mean, completely normal obsession with the apocalypse.

Seriously, I even own some of the Left Behind series XD

Just because you said that, now I have to listen to "The Man Comes Around" by Johnny Cash.

For me? Lately Tenacious D.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:17 am

I have too many obsessions currently. I don't feel the need to list all of them.

I do have a habit of snorting when I laugh, and slamming people into the wall in basketball when they piss me off.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:19 am

StanismyMan wrote:, and slamming people into the wall in basketball when they piss me off.

I throw elbows :D
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:49 am

StanismyMan wrote:I do have a habit of snorting when I laugh

oh dear goodness.. the entire UMKC conservatory seems to love snorting really loudly and conspicuously when they laugh. i swear, it's like a trend here.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:44 am

I have a habit of biting my nails. People always ask "Oh my god! Doesn't that hurt?!". But it doesn't....so yeah.

And i know i'm not supposed to say south park, but i do have a thing of taking notes. I have pages of episodes with lists such as "1st appearance" and "notable quotes". So far i have every episode from season 1-9.
natasa88serbia

Postby natasa88serbia » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:26 pm

habits: first thing that i do when i come from school is turn on my computer and listen to some music so i could come down...

obsessions: Iknow that this could sound strange but my biggest obsession is hitler and 2nd WW and skinheads. Don't get me wrong I don't idolize him i just like studying him (i have both of his books and i'm going to buy his bigraphy)...
Kosovo je Srbija!!!
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Fri May 18, 2007 4:52 am

One habit my parents often pester me about is my tendency to throw my stress ball around in the air. Whenever I walk around in my house, I usually bring the ball with me so I can throw it and catch it again. Oftentimes, I get really pissed when I fail to catch it and it somehow disappears (my annoyance grows at nighttime when I have the lights turned off and I use a flashlight to find it). Man, I can be like Gollum at times when I lose my Precious, slamming and swearing at will.....

In place of my stress ball, I can flip my handy-dandy erasable pen in the air. In places like school when I can't bring my ball, I juggle my pen around instead, whenever I was sitting down in a desk or walking to my next class, and et cetera. I was noted for this habit by my old high-school comrades; several messages in my senior yearbook alude to my pen-flipping abilities (one ex-junior made a point of teasing me with superior pen-flipping abilities}. However this habit has basically died once I entered university, since I don't feel as comfortable standing around aimlessly these days.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Mon May 21, 2007 3:33 am

i have an obsession with the numbers 3, 6, and 12.

damn you, OCD. ><
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue May 29, 2007 3:56 pm

Popcorn , i love it , sweet Not salted !
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:48 pm

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:damn you, OCD. ><

I have OCD as well. Whenever I go into the bathroom I always check the shower and cabinets (as well as the closet). I have no idea why I do it, it's almost like someone takes over my body.
Also --- I have trichotillomania. Again, when this habit occurs it's like my arm has a mind of its own. I don't mean to do it, nor do I want to, but this act calms me down when I'm stressed out.

EDIT: In case you're not in Psychology or have never heard of trichotillomania, here's a link that explains it --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillomania

Return to “Hot Topics”