Habits / Obsessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:06 pm

Sizzling Lynn wrote:
MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:damn you, OCD. ><

[color=lightgreen]I have OCD as well. Whenever I go into the bathroom I always check the shower and cabinets (as well as the closet). I have no idea why I do it, it's almost like someone takes over my body.

Guh, I do that too.

I do everything in sets of 4. If anyone's ever heard the music I write, a lot of the songs have riffs that go in sets of 4, and repeat 4 times when they come up. I always count my steps in sets of four, I always measure stuff in multiples of 4, etc.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:28 pm

Constantly washing my hands... And I'm kind of obsessed with other people's hands as well, thinking if they are clean.
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:32 am

wait wait wait. So i've noticed that tons of children now of days are saying they have ocd. . . . . .. . . . now i do not know who has it or who doesn;t, but a lot of them are probably just saying undiagnosed bullsh*t for attention y pity. f*ck i hate people that say they have mental disorders when they dont.

for example: lol lol lol, like i was mad 2 seconds ago and now i'm like fine, lol lol, i must be bipolar, lol lol , lol, lol,

FFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH perhaps they would like to spend a week with bipolar disorder AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

i dont have any mental disorders but FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH it pisses me off. BECAUSE THE DMANED CHILDREN DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT

but. . . . like i said i dont know who really has it or not, but for some reason everyone today is like, "OMG, i AM SOOOO OCD, LOL LOL, LOLO LOOLOO."

as far as my habits, I have always muscle-twitched and had a tick. I would clench my muscles so much they would go off on their own, it is funny, and my ticks transform as time goes on, there was the jaw thing, then the eye thing, then the neck thing, and it looks very retarded indeed when all are done at once. Now my only twitch is muscle clamps in a circle, like, in arow - left armpit, left mid-arm, left inner leg, left inner thigh, left ass cheek, right ass cheek, right inner leg, right inner thigh, right mid-arm, right shoulder, right breast, left breast.

And it is a big muscle clenching circle YAY!

oh and for a while now i've been almost constantly pushing in these 2 teeth with anything i can get ahold of - pencils, remote, stapler, anything that is hard and can press them in good. But when they slip, that is when it is sad because it slips and cuts my gum and now i have like built up a callus on my gums.

why? My goal is to touch my bottom left tooth to my top right tooth, as it should be. When that day comes, i will feel so satisfied, because i haven't been able to do it for a very very long time. And so i must keep pushing in my teeth . i have fantasies about just cranking them back as much as possible, that would be the most satisfying thing ever, Or being able to push them in with something without having to worry about it slipping and cutting me. it would be droolish.

Oh and as far as obsessions, Last year at this time it was hippies, and NOw it is stalin. quite a difference eh? I love stallywally.!!!!! :D :D YAY STALIN :D :D :D
Last edited by tase_me on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:36 am

tase_me wrote:wait wait wait. So i've noticed that tons of children now of days are saying they have ocd. . . . . .. . . . now i do not know who has it or who doesn;t, but a lot of them are probably just saying undiagnosed bullsh*t for attention y pity. f*ck i hate people that say they have mental disorders when they dont.

for example: lol lol lol, like i was mad 2 seconds ago and now i'm like fine, lol lol, i must be bipolar, lol lol , lol, lol,

FFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH perhaps they would like to spend a week with bipolar disorder AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

i dont have any mental disorders but FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH it pisses me off. BECAUSE THE DMANED CHILDREN DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT

but. . . . like i said i dont know who really has it or not, but for some reason everyone today is like, "OMG, i AM SOOOO OCD, LOL LOL, LOLO LOOLOO."

Being a stupid, uneducated child, I would immediately classify you as "mentally retarded" after reading that. :D
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:41 am

wait .. . i didn't say that all the children were stupid and uneducated, just some.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:43 am

tase_me wrote:wait .. . i didn't say that all the children were stupid and uneducated, just some.

Some being my friends who have said they have OCD, right?
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:26 am

tase_me wrote:wait wait wait. So i've noticed that tons of children now of days are saying they have ocd. . . . . .. . . . now i do not know who has it or who doesn;t, but a lot of them are probably just saying undiagnosed bullsh*t for attention y pity. f*ck i hate people that say they have mental disorders when they dont.

okay. i understand what you're saying here.. and yes, it's true that some people say it for attention. but what made you think that everyone who posted was automatically part of the "whiners" category?

also, PLEASE check for typos before you post.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:52 am

tase_me wrote: . . . . .. . . . now i do not know who has it or who doesn;t, but a lot of them are probably just saying undiagnosed bullsh*t for attention y pity.

This is what i said. i do not know who out of the people who say they have OCD actually have it or not, and that includes anyone who said they have it on here, but i know that in my real waking life i have witnessed it.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:09 pm

I have quite a few strange habits:

Take for example, my sleeping patterns: I sleep tons during summer, but I don't sleep much during winter. I can go to bed at about 1 in the morning, and wake up at 6 in the morning, but if I'm half an hour or so off from those times, I can't wake up and I'll end up sleeping 12+ hours...

Another weird habit is my work ethics and something odd like that: I only work when I want to. That's why it seems that I never get anything done until I want to finish it, from art to chores to homework... I work when I feel like it, and that's usually after the sun goes down. I sleep and doodle in class, and I take naps until I feel like doing something... I think they should have night-school for people like me, I can't concentrate in broad sunlight.

:wink:

As for obsessions, I'm a bit entwined with art and music. Without either of them, I'll start suffering "Withdrawal symptoms", which include drawing on furniture, "borrowing" music players from people...it gets bad, too...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:48 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Another weird habit is my work ethics and something odd like that: I only work when I want to. That's why it seems that I never get anything done until I want to finish it, from art to chores to homework... I work when I feel like it, and that's usually after the sun goes down. I sleep and doodle in class, and I take naps until I feel like doing something... I think they should have night-school for people like me, I can't concentrate in broad sunlight.

You sounds exactly like me! :o I completely agree.. for night people, it's really hard on our systems to have to adapt to a daytime life. If I had my way, I'd do all my work at around 2 - 4AM, because that's when my mind is most awake. Also, I actually CAN'T do work unless it's something I'm interested in right then.. I've tried forcing myself, but it's impossible to concentrate.

Edduyasha wrote:As for obsessions, I'm a bit entwined with art and music. Without either of them, I'll start suffering "Withdrawal symptoms", which include drawing on furniture, "borrowing" music players from people...it gets bad, too...

XDD I've been known to draw on my hands and arms a lot when I don't have anything else. I've even written out song ideas on my arm before.. I'd be in the middle of the store or something, and I'd just whip out a pen and write it out. I can't stand forgetting a musical idea, ever. ><
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:51 pm

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Another weird habit is my work ethics and something odd like that: I only work when I want to. That's why it seems that I never get anything done until I want to finish it, from art to chores to homework... I work when I feel like it, and that's usually after the sun goes down. I sleep and doodle in class, and I take naps until I feel like doing something... I think they should have night-school for people like me, I can't concentrate in broad sunlight.

You sounds exactly like me! :o I completely agree.. for night people, it's really hard on our systems to have to adapt to a daytime life. If I had my way, I'd do all my work at around 2 - 4AM, because that's when my mind is most awake. Also, I actually CAN'T do work unless it's something I'm interested in right then.. I've tried forcing myself, but it's impossible to concentrate.

Edduyasha wrote:As for obsessions, I'm a bit entwined with art and music. Without either of them, I'll start suffering "Withdrawal symptoms", which include drawing on furniture, "borrowing" music players from people...it gets bad, too...

XDD I've been known to draw on my hands and arms a lot when I don't have anything else. I've even written out song ideas on my arm before.. I'd be in the middle of the store or something, and I'd just whip out a pen and write it out. I can't stand forgetting a musical idea, ever. ><

Dang...we sound so much alike... I've been busted a few times for drawing on myself, though, especially a few years back when I didn't know what the pentagram stood for...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:02 am

Loosing stuff everywhere, particuarly my PE kit when I had one. I swear I didn't loose it on purpose, but still, I HATED pe with a vengence, being as they wwanted me to move and so forth, so I can't say I ever looked well. Must've gone through five full kits in year 10. Pens are another loose three each day article, same with rulers and rubbers, sharpeners, books and protractors. Still, I'm by far the most organised in my family :)
Eating way too much of the same food type, over and over untill I get so sick of it I never want to see, hear, or even think about taste the thing again, as I did with Ambrosia plane rice-puddings , marmite, and am now doing with Sainsburries Mild Chedder Cheese.
Insulting people for things they clearly arn't, and making huge ficticious personas for them that my insults comunicate and flesh ou. For example, tipping on one boy for being a Jew just because he has curly ginger hair, or going ape-shit on a fiat kid for being poor and having a single whore as a biological parent (when they're the richest person in skool, and they have the two most prudish parents going). f*ck REALITY!!!
Carrying Bongela mouth sore cream round with me at all times and sucking it like a sweet in class was an old habbit that earned more than it's fair share of looks.
Experementing with drugs. The legal kind that you don't even think are drugs that is. I wanted to get high on Nurophen once, and succeeded amiablly with the old crush/ snort through hollow pen method. Smoking Ice is kewl too, as long as by Ice you mean frozen water. burning dried grass is fun too, in a plastic bubble pipe. Always do it in front of the uber anti-drug social science head, just to bitch her out coz it's legal and she can't do a thing about it.
Wearing dubious clothes.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Re: Habits / Obsessions

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:20 pm

I have a habit of smoking weed EVERY day.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.

Postby 203177 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:44 pm

i have a bad habit of biting my finger nails i wish i can stop but it seems so hard to stop! :(

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Miko hanyou

Postby Miko hanyou » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:47 pm

I have a habit of running around the house and drinking water for almost every 5 to 10 minutes at a time. I can't help it, I'm not a hyper person but my legs needs to move.
Last edited by Miko hanyou on Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hot Topics”