Family Guy quotes

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:53 am

(Joe talking to Adam West on Phone...)

Joe: We are sending people to look for the Griffin family.

West: The Griffins? I though we were looking for the people who stole my light brights. (Looks at light bright board which says: Adam We) My name is not Adam We. Or is it? Who is this? Don't call here again. No one messes with Adam We.

Not the exact dialogue, but the important/funny parts are there.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:58 am

"What can I say about the woman I married except MILK, MILK, LEMONADE, AROUND THE CORNER, FUDGE IS MADE! Heh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh!"
punkrocka27

Postby punkrocka27 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:23 am

stewie:oh god i forgot tom in the trunk!! lets see its been about--yah two weeks--yah hes dead

"isn't the south were all the black guys are lazy,and the white guys are just as lazy,but they get mad at the blacks for being lazy"

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE KENNY ARMY!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:45 am

Peter: Well, unfortunately, Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We've just got to accept the fact that Fox has to make room for terrific shows, like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That '80s Show, Wonder Falls, Fastlane, Andy Richter Controls the Universe, Skin, Girls Club, Cracking Up, The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda at Large, Costello, The Lone Gunmen, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal, Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddie, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric the Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, and Greg the Bunny.

Lois: Is there no hope?

Peter: Well, I suppose if all those shows go down the tubes, we might have a shot.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:34 pm

mab2004 wrote:Family Guy sucks. Such an obvious rip off of the Simpsons.

how can you say that obviously you've never seen Family Guy because Family Guy & the Simposons are two completely different shows

now back to the quotes :D

Louis:"Stewie, why don't you go play in another room"

Stewie:"Why don't you burn in hell!"
Setting the standard since 1852
mab2004

Postby mab2004 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:51 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
mab2004 wrote:Family Guy sucks. Such an obvious rip off of the Simpsons.

how can you say that obviously you've never seen Family Guy because Family Guy & the Simposons are two completely different shows

now back to the quotes :D

Louis:"Stewie, why don't you go play in another room"

Stewie:"Why don't you burn in hell!"

And how the f*ck did you come to make that assumption? I have seen the show COUNTLESS times. How did you find it "obvious" that I have never seen an episode? Because I seem to only remember posting "Family Guy sucks. Such an obvious rip off of the Simpsons." So just from that statement alone, you came to the conclusion that I obviously have never seen an episode of Family Guy. Brilliant, retard.

And no sh*t the shows have their differences, you can't do an exact carbon copy of a show and expect to go far with it. What I meant by the rip off statement(and I'm sure everyone else except you knew what I was talking about) was that while the stories/ characters in the show are different from the Simpsons, the principles are not.

Peter. He's dumb, he's fat, he always screws things up, yet in the end, he's still lovable. Oh, and he's the dad, as if his characteristics alone wouldn't give away his ripped off persona. SOUND FAMILIAR???

Lois. A good wife. Normal for the most part, but has some really kooky moments. SOUND FAMILIAR???

The braniac daughter. SOUND FAMILIAR??? The dumb boy that often gets in trouble. SOUND FAMILIAR???

But wait, then the show throws a curve at you, and gives you a talking dog and a talking baby! OOOOH Simpsons never did that! Doesn't matter though, because Brian is a waste of a character and Stewie is only funny in small doses. Very, very small doses.

The biggest giveaway, though, is in the actual episodes. Trying to teach subtle lessonsabout good family values by using cheap pop culture references and random humor. SOUND f*cking FAMILIAR???

So since you made an assumption about me based on little to no information about me at all, then allow me to retort with as assumption I made about you: you are a dumbass. Good day.
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:20 pm

Why have you watched countless episodes if you hate it so much? The only way the shows are alike is the fact that they are cartoons and they are about a family. Meg is not considered a brainiac, bart is not considered dumb, brian gets in trouble? Marge and lois are totally different, lois is alot more wild than marge. Peter and Homer are both stupid, I guess there's that.

This isn't the "Bash Family Guy" topic dude, just stay out of here if don't like it, I think the majority of the board likes Family Guy.
punkrocka27

Postby punkrocka27 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:23 pm

you just stated what i was going to say,then my computer shut off and i didnt re-type it :D

"isn't the south were all the black guys are lazy,and the white guys are just as lazy,but they get mad at the blacks for being lazy"

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE KENNY ARMY!
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:09 pm

Peter: I have a plan so good, its retarded. :lol:
Member# 325291
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:12 pm

The worst we've got in this neighborhood are Jemimas witnesses.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:41 pm

Brain: "Say something."

Stewie: "What?"

Brian: "Anything!"

Stewie: "Yey, and God said to Abraham, 'You shall kill your son Issac.'
And Abraham said, 'I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone.'
'Oh I'm sorry, is this better? Check, check. Check. Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm getting some hiss here.'"

Brian: "Say something about my mother!"

Stewie: "Oh, well... I never knew Biscuit as a dog, but I did know her as a table. She was sturdy, all four legs the same length."

Brian: "You know what, just forget it."

Stewie: "Ah yes, requiem, terrapax and so-foreth, amen."

You read it! You can't unread it!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:03 pm

I just saw that they are releasing 13 episodes from season 4 on DVD in Novemeber :D

Peter:"Hey Fallon! Say goodnight you bum!
And this is for laughing during every comedy sketch you've ever been in! Who do you think you are, Carol Burnett? You think that she did it so it's alright for you? You haven't earned what she's earned! Alright, now where is the guy who slept with my daughter?"
raisins_girl

Postby raisins_girl » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:29 pm

Judge: I'm sentencing you to 24 months in prison.
Lois: Oh no!
Brian: Oh no!
Chris: Oh no!
Meg: Oh no!
Kool Aid Guy: OOOOOOOH YA!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:46 pm

Peter:"louis I can't take out the trash they're holding me late at the office"

Louis:"the caller ID says you're calling from the kitchen, in fact I can see you"

Peter:"can you see me now"

Louis:"no"

Peter:"ok now I'm at the office
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:08 pm

(Stewie runs out of house naked, after a bath, and rolls in mud.)

Stewie: Look Lois! I'm not clean anymore!

(Peter-washing his car-sprays Stewie clean with the hose)

Peter: There you go.

(Stewie looks DOWN at himself in shock.)

Stewie: OH MY GOD! I'm a woman!!
Member# 325291

Return to “Hot Topics”