Family Guy quotes

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:34 pm

Why hasn't this been moved to Hot Topics?

Peter:"Now, you may have killed he when you shoved all the dollar bills down her throat, or you may have killed her when you hit her with the stool, I'm not a doctor, I don't know."
Setting the standard since 1852
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6121
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:59 pm

^^^
"But I can tell you what didn't kill her: smoking."
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:48 am

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:37 am

kayge wrote:i hope no one did this one already...

Dennis Miller: I don't wanna go on a RANT here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first Battle of Antetum. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it's like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.

Peter: What the hell does RANT mean? :lol:


F*cken hilarious. Did you really remember all that? :lol:
You couldn't make me laugh even if I was already laughing my ass off and you were the one that made me do it.
kayge
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:09 am

Postby kayge » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:35 pm

OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> wrote:
kayge wrote:i hope no one did this one already...

Dennis Miller: I don't wanna go on a RANT here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first Battle of Antetum. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it's like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.

Peter: What the hell does RANT mean? :lol:


F*cken hilarious. Did you really remember all that? :lol:


it takes a few listens.. but yes.. :D
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:36 pm

Peter:"But that was then, and this is now, and that's a chair, that's a lamp, and you have boobs, and I'm gonna find that trophy!"
Setting the standard since 1852
Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:41 pm

I agree with INBTF this should be in Hot Topics


Oh, I'll fix your sink Ms. Romano, and by "fix your sink" I mean I'll have sex with you, and by "have sex with you" I mean I'll fix your sink, and by "sink" I mean your reproductive organ, and by "reproductive organ" I mean the thing between your knees, and by "the thing between your knees" I...well I guess that one's kind of self-explanatory.


Do you guys like the old family Guy (Season 1-3) Or New (4,5)

Or new better

I'm not sure, some of the new eps are hilarious but some are just boring
Image
omg they killed kenny
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:56 pm

Postby omg they killed kenny » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:10 am

*peter* "women are not people they are devices built by the loard jesus christ for out entertainment"
ImageImageImage
KyleBenoit
Posts: 2684
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 2:44 am

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:14 pm

Chris: My dad's smarter than your dad!

Meg: We have the same dad!

Chris: Yeah, but mine's smarter!


Meg: I'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts! [Peter and Lois stare] I'm ALLERGIC to peanuts! [Peter and Lois just stare again] You don't know anything about me! [runs out]

Peter:..Who was that guy?
Image
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6121
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:51 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:Do you guys like the old family Guy (Season 1-3) Or New (4,5)
better


Season 5 is still a few months off. FOX bought 30 episodes (including the movie trilogy) for season 4 and 23 have aired so far. That means season 4 has four more new ones; not counting when they air the movie as 3 episodes in like May, I believe.

--

Brian: "Hello, Mr. Woods. Peter tells me you're in films."
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:48 am

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:47 am

"Cigarettes killed my father, and raped my mother."
You couldn't make me laugh even if I was already laughing my ass off and you were the one that made me do it.
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:03 am

"Well, while I don't agree with what you just said, I'll fight to the death for your right to say it."
omg they killed kenny
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:56 pm

Postby omg they killed kenny » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:02 pm

*lois open door to room* Peter naked* get out this part is for men only!!
ImageImageImage
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:48 am

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:40 pm

Meg: "Dad, the more I try to make friends, the more people hate me

Peter: Meg, you're a one of a kind girl with a mind of her own... NOW thats what people hate. Just be the girl you think everyone wants you to be.
You couldn't make me laugh even if I was already laughing my ass off and you were the one that made me do it.
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:48 am

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:43 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:I agree with INBTF this should be in Hot Topics


Oh, I'll fix your sink Ms. Romano, and by "fix your sink" I mean I'll have sex with you, and by "have sex with you" I mean I'll fix your sink, and by "sink" I mean your reproductive organ, and by "reproductive organ" I mean the thing between your knees, and by "the thing between your knees" I...well I guess that one's kind of self-explanatory.


Do you guys like the old family Guy (Season 1-3) Or New (4,5)

Or new better

I'm not sure, some of the new eps are hilarious but some are just boring


Theres no 5th season, just a 4th. But I like the old 1-3 seasons A LOT better. The old episodes I could watch 10 times and still find them funny time after time. These new ones are still pretty good but compared to the old episodes, their not all that great.
You couldn't make me laugh even if I was already laughing my ass off and you were the one that made me do it.
Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:07 pm

Wow I thought the first episode of Season 5 was PTV. Guess not

If it's still the fourth season then how come they don't put all the new episode (Patriot Games, Fat Guy Strangler) on The Volume 3 DVD
Image

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests