NBA, NFL who do u go for, etc anything about the sports

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

jfast94

Re: NBA, NFL who do u go for, etc anything about the sports

Postby jfast94 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:46 pm

Brown's fan which means I really don't care about sports at all. Predictions on Johnny Rehab. is he out of the league next year or with Dallas?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:24 am

So anyone going to fill out a bracket at ESPN or another site? For the men's NCAA I am going with Xavier beating Kansas.
What seems to be the officer problem?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:08 pm

My bracket for the office pool is in shambles already. I had Michigan State going deep, but Middle Tennessee played awesome. That's the way the ball bounces.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:48 am

My men's brackets are f*cked. I had Xavier and Michigan State to win the only two brackets I made. I shouldn't have picked two seeds but I did. Next time I will stay with one seeds for sure to make the Championship only.

I am doing very well in the women's NCAA tournament but I will have to see how that goes. I have UConn winning but who doesn't?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:36 am

Yo my daddy picked Villanova beating UNC in the NCAA Men's championship. He had two brackets with that so there is like a 2:100,000 for him to win $20,000 in a vacation to Hawaii and a Amazon gift card. I hope he wins that because having some drinks on the beaches of Maui sounds real nice rate now.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat May 07, 2016 9:26 pm

So for the Kentucky Derby these horses look like the best ones based on odds being:
Nyquist 3-1, Exaggerator 8-1, Mohaymen 10-1, Gun Runner 10-1, and Creator 10-1.

I am thinking of a boxed superfecta Nyquist, Exaggerator, GunRunner, and Creator as my horses. These are the top picks I'd say so not really risky here.

Here is a site that I think is giving some of the updated odds and other info. https://www.kentuckyderby.com/horses
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat May 07, 2016 11:42 pm

JamesPup wrote:So for the Kentucky Derby these horses look like the best ones based on odds being:
Nyquist 3-1, Exaggerator 8-1, Mohaymen 10-1, Gun Runner 10-1, and Creator 10-1.

I am thinking of a boxed superfecta Nyquist, Exaggerator, GunRunner, and Creator as my horses. These are the top picks I'd say so not really risky here.

Here is a site that I think is giving some of the updated odds and other info. https://www.kentuckyderby.com/horses
OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh f*ck.

I was close. I saw once the betting opened that the odds for Creator got worse and was thinking of changing my bet to Mohaymen instead of Creator but whatever. The superfecta only paid out like $632 for a $1 bet which is so little as it should have been like $5,000 or something. I wish Sacramento had an OTB to bet on the Horses and dogs.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat May 21, 2016 10:36 pm

So for the Preakness I am going to say my picks are for a superfecta are:
1 Nyquist
2 Exaggerator
3 Stradivari
4 Collected

This would be a $100 dollar bet not boxed.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat May 21, 2016 10:44 pm

There is such bad weather in Pimlico Baltimore that anything can happen. It is usually a good idea never to bet on a day with bad weather.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat May 21, 2016 11:00 pm

Darn I lost as Cherry Wine which could have been a great replacement pick for Collected came in 2nd. Oh well whatever. :roll:
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sun May 22, 2016 5:36 am

JamesPup wrote:There is such bad weather in Pimlico Baltimore that anything can happen. It is usually a good idea never to bet on a day with bad weather.
Not true! I make the most money betting on a muddy track ;)

I had Exaggerator with Kent Desormeaux up. Not only did the Daily Racing Form show me that Exaggerator would be good in the slop, note too that Kent's brother, Keith Desormeaux is Exaggerator's trainer. A bet on the Desormeaux brothers paid well today 8)
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun May 22, 2016 4:03 pm

I heard on TV that Exaggerator was real good in the mud too. My dad went for that too and had Exaggerator to win. I just have seen on average that betting on bad weather days that dogs and horses that are higher rated will do worse.

So this June 11th for the Belmont I am going to have my mom place a bet for me. California doesn't allow any horse betting and so I am stuck here. I'm not sure what I should do. I want to try for a superfecta. I am thinking of boxing the best odded top 4 horses. That would have got me like $2,000 in the Kentucky derby if I had paid like $100 for a boxed superfecta. But in the Preakness the 4th and 5th horses switched and that superfecta would have been like $1,200 for a $100 boxed superfecta.

I guess I will just have to wait and see what I should do! Either way nice win zzyzx 2.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:34 pm

For the Belmont Stakes I have 1st Exaggerator #11, 2nd Cherry Wine #3, 3rd Destin #2, 4th Suddenbreakingnews #4

I think 5th will be Governor Malibu #1, 6th Stradivari #5, 7th Creator #13… the rest up for grabs.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:09 pm

I'll throw in another bet that would pay big. I'll say:

1st Exaggerator #11
2nd Destin #2
3rd Cherry Wine #3
4th Gettysburg #6

This is a boxed $1 Superfecta for $24 in all.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:28 pm

I failed on the Belmont Stakes but its okay. It was a major payout. I wish I had won that sweet sweet money.

Return to “Hot Topics”