What are you reading (other than this board) ?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:19 pm

My MSN list.
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:58 am

SMS on my phone. It totally pisses me off.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
Magnum Innominandum

Postby Magnum Innominandum » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:55 am

I'm reading "FUBAR.* : America's Right-Wing Nightmare" by Sam Seder and Stephen Sherrill as well as David Sirota's "Hostile Takeover : How Big Money and Corruption Conquered Our Government - and How We Take It Back"

*f*cked Up Beyond All Recognition
Image[url=http://www.gutenberg.org/]
You're very well read
It's well known[/url] -Bob Dylan
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:11 am

Currently I'm reading the next few chapters of Dan Brown's 'Angels & Demons' that I got not too long ago. I'm getting 'Digital Fortress' for my birthday and I don't mind these two books.

It's 'The Da Vinci Code' that I hate! *BLEH* :x
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:26 am

Who the hell reads books? Wait for the movie!! :O

;)
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:13 pm

I love reading. Although I'm going through a huge literature drought and it's driving me crazy. I need nourishment.

I saw this book at Barnes & Noble called "1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die" and I want it. I usually need guidance when it comes to reading classics because I don't know where to start.

I think the last book I read was Pet Semetary, even though I finished it in two days. The ending was so weird but overall I kind of liked it.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:22 pm

The conversation between me and Stovepipe_Jam on MSN.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:53 pm

I'm currently reading a book called The Joy Luck Club. I have to read it for school.

I'm only on page 12 or something like that because the book is about 330 pages long and I'm too lazy to read anymore of it.

So I procrastinate by posting on this board.

:D
bogan

Postby bogan » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:35 am

Im reading msgs from me mates on MSN
Cartman - No no no! Haven't you guys ever seen an album cover? You're supposed to be standing in random places, looking away like you don't care!
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:32 am

Some boring book for English class; "My Place" by Sally... I forgot her last name. XD.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:54 am

EPAF wrote:Currently I'm reading the next few chapters of Dan Brown's 'Angels & Demons' that I got not too long ago. I'm getting 'Digital Fortress' for my birthday and I don't mind these two books.

It's 'The Da Vinci Code' that I hate! *BLEH* :x

Lots of Dan Brown's books follow the same plotline, so there's not much difference, especially between Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons. (Though the line near the end... "Why, by the time I was 35 I had already-" "Married Mom and screwed the neighborhood?" :lol:)

Uh... I usually read all of the time, but I haven't been reading much besides some Poe here and there. I'm supposed to get the new Stephanie Plum book from one of my relatives, but it's not coming. I finished Spirit Walker a while ago. It was so awesome, but I think that Wolf Brother was better. Can't wait for Soul Eater.
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:35 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:I'm currently reading a book called The Joy Luck Club. I have to read it for school.

I'm only on page 12 or something like that because the book is about 330 pages long and I'm too lazy to read anymore of it.

So I procrastinate by posting on this board.

:D

Way to go! I know last year, my friend Jenn had to read that book for the huge research paper and she nearly killed herself over that. Are you going to be a junior or a senior?

I should be doing my summer reading, but I honestly don't care. I've got senioritis already and the school year hasn't even started.
D.D.Crazy

Postby D.D.Crazy » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:37 am

The ZOMBIE survival guide

Will you be ready? Will you know what to do? Where to go? When the undead rise?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Offcourse not! YOU DUMB f*ckers™! That's why I'm here! :D I'll protect every last one of you! Why?! Because I f*cking love all ya! :P
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:58 pm

A conversation on MSN.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:59 pm

[God damn, what happened to reading? ¬_¬]

Anyway, I'm reading Harry Potter #5 & #6, because I haven't read #6 for a couple months, and I've only read #5 once, and lent it off my cousin this morning to read again.

But, I'm thinking of borrowing a book from my uncle, who has a library of hundreds. I should be able to find at least a dozen good ones there.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Hot Topics”