A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby Unassumption » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:46 am

The UK has a wall of water thing separating it from other countries, at least you don't have that! It feels like a quest when I leave my room for the store at the end of the road. It's all a matter of perspective. Other states might as well be other countries. I'm sure you can get to Mexico quicker than I could get to France!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:55 am

I don't think so. I think I may live further away, and the water is basically no obstacle for you.

>checks it

Stockton to Tijuana
473 mi, 7 hours 47 mins

You to France
211 mi, 4 hours 22 mins

BOOYA, this country is too big. O_o
(At least it's not like Canada or Russia, at least we have more population centers spread through it in the middle.)

I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:21 am

I guess even if you use road distance through the channel tunnel, not just A to B distance, Norwich is closer to Calais (france) than Stockton is to Tjuana. I would say it depends on where you are in the UK too, but even the tip of Scottland is closer to France, going through the tunnel under the sea not just A to B, than you are to Mexico over land. The US really IS a continent pretending to be a nation!

I need to stop commenting now because my work is already a little late (Feels bad man - only 5% deduction on first day though) and i must finish my midnight
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:56 am

Fairly well rested.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Weak, thoughtless
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:49 am

Sad at all the problems everyone here seems to be going through.

Kinda ronery as I hardly talk to anyone anymore, outside anonymous youtube comments and posts here, but that's my bad. Looked through facebook at all the people I used to talk reguarly to but don't anymore for whatever reason. Kinda nostalgic?

Eh I'm probably just tired.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 am

:cartmanangry: DAMMIT!! :cartmanangry:

I just got off my dA page, where I spent the first few minutes on there blocking some stupid troll and reporting his stuff as spam to the heads there.

They make it easy to do this, but I know full well that he'll just try it again under a different name, so yeah, I'm pretty STEAMED at the moment.

Now, you all know me, especially if you've seen the Art thread here. Sure, like other people who do what I do, we are subject to others' criticisms, and I often respond with the same old "Can't please everybody" mentality, but this is hardly mere criticism.

When some half-wit leaves a number of all-caps messages with slurs and whatnot, that's where I draw the fxxxing line!

Sorry to unload like this, meeps. I seriously didn't think it would affect me too much. I mean, really, I am a bit too old to have to deal with some pre-pube's crap.

I'll keep my page there, since it's easy to remove their posts from my pages, but no more Mr. 24/7 Nice Guy!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 am

I'm hella tired. I got... some sleep last night, plus a nap when I got home. :/ I just can't explain it. Hopefully I wont fall asleep at work this morning.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Mad that I have to go sign up... again... for college. Should have been done years ago but sometimes life doesn't work out they way you want it to, so I be going late, foo. Most people go straight from high school. NOT I!

Starting any later and I would feel like Rodney Dangerfield. :o
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Crappy. Annoyed for no reason. I want to be left alone.

Unmotivated...
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Guilty I handed work in I know I could've done better on.
Copypasting the unmotivated-ness from Mamont's brain.

Most people go straight from high school.

Don't worry there's like 40 year olds in my year. Not everyone is most people. In fact, no one is entirely the average.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Thank the Faiths...ALL of them!

I sent in a message to the dA mods about that idiot troll who tried to plague my pages with a few hate posts.

I found out today that BOTH of his accounts are "perma-banned." So the three of us who got trolled by this ass are relieved.

I know full well that the guy will try coming back under a different name, but for now, all is well again.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:08 pm

I feel kinda "should-be-studying"'ish...
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Absolutely exhausted.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:53 pm

I feel like dancing ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”