A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

(ugly)Bob

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:47 pm

my school graduation seems to take forever to get a MOVE on! i want to GRADUATE and LEAVE and start WORK i actually ENJOY. In English i feel impatient
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:24 pm

I feel like I never finished sleeping :(
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:33 pm

I feel like i need a pee, but nothing will come out :I
Also unsure what I should be doing. Bored?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:03 am

^ You cannot get a good job anymore in the US unless you either are a smart enterpreuner or want to do carpentry all your life unless you decide to go to college :roll:

I'm exhausted. Just finshed a 9 hour shift... and only a godamn 30 minute lunch break!! :x God I hate those....especially at a sh*tty kid ride :( Soooo boring!!

EDIT: Now I'm tired. Working has scewed my schedule. I can no longer watch SP reruns late at night, and I'm going to bed earlier and earlier cause I'm not getting enough sleep. This sucks! :(
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:32 am

You already have a 4 year college degree and experience and are working a carnie! I scared ._. hope what's true of the US isn't true of the UK but it probably is.Must be some nocturnal work i could do ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:09 am

ha! College, I'm a drop out :shock:
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:02 am

^Me too.

I'm tired after a good night sleep.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:12 pm

My experience is not true for everyone.... I mean, some people who just graduated already have FULL TIME jobs :shock: I'm just an unlucky person from an unlucky family :( Don't get scared over my bad luck. Also, take advantage of whatever the career people say cause they have definately helped, just which they had helped more :/

Finally, I cannot stress this enough and I feel like the biggest ass for not doing one last summer. INTERNSHIPS!! Don't just settle at one...do two, three, four, ten of them!! I made the biggest mistake of my early career by settling at one with the RNC. It's nice and it did the job...but I don't have much experience now :cry: I should have taken a job in a nearby small city last summer but my mind was elsewhere and now, it's cost me :(

Today...I'm fine, slightly lightheaded, but I think that is from eating a short time ago... I have to work later tonight.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Mo, good tips. thanks
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Super-happy! Won more money last night! On three diff. games!! I've never gotten lucky 3 times in one night!! 80 on one, 75 on another, 150 on another!!! WHOOP!!! Luck is finally going my way when it comes to the slot machines! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm just relaxing, drinking some coffee & excited to see Prometheus tonight :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:48 am

I'm full of fish, pie, water, and peanut M&M's, so not that great really. I am quite pleased, as I saw Prometheus tonight as well. Really great movie right nah.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:54 am

BRMBug wrote:I'm full of fish, pie, water, and peanut M&M's, so not that great really. I am quite pleased, as I saw Prometheus tonight as well. Really great movie right nah.

YEAH! Wasn't it? :D
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:10 am

I am WIPED! Busy day today, and I swear I was feeling it late in the shift.

Gotta do it all again tomorrow, so I shouldn't be up too late tonight.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Okay. Got a lot to do today. Gotta polish a headlight, mow the front and back yard, and try to finish installing my new dishwasher. (every time I put the water fittings together, they leak somewhere. :? It's annoying as f*ck.)

Return to “Hot Topics”