A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby JamesPup » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:22 pm

Mamont wrote:Miserable. I had the worst day.
I came home from night shift and went to sleep around 8. After some half an hour a text message woke me up. Then few hours later another text and around 1 pm a phone call (I didn't turn the phone off because people don't usually call or text me, just send me messages via Facebook).
I got up at 3 pm tired as f*ck, ate, took a shower and went to the train station cause we were supposed to have band practice. But the train was late as usual (they're fixing the tracks). I understood it was gonna be 45 minutes late, but it was 25 . :evil: So I missed it cause I went to get something to eat and buy batteries.
And I didn't even get batteries cause they didn't have 9 votls. They had 1,5 volts that no one uses anymore but no 9 volts. D=
Its too bad you had a bad day :( I had my final exam today and I think I did well. I think I got all A's again 8) So I just got back from the Old Spaghetti factory and had a nice time. I am looking forward to seeing family for the holidays and drinking a lot.

Sorry Mamont that you missed seeing your band. Just make sure to have a good holidays this year and New Years :wink:
What seems to be the officer problem?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:01 am

kfgg wrote: Plus I get to celebrate Christmas by getting two teeth pulled out. One on Thursday, another on the 22nd.
Could be worse. A guy who works at the Schlotzsky's I frequent had all his teeth pulled. I don't know when, I don't know why. Don't really know how/if I should ask. Kid can't be any more that 24 if he's a day.

I'm tired. Physically from work, and mentally... also from work. Schematic I worked tonight hadn't been touched in years & looked like it was written by a retard. :roll: I should really go to bed.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:00 pm

I was so sick Tuesday and part of Wednesday. I threw up several times and then the worst was diarrhea every hour. I was awake for an hour and then asleep for an hour. Also my whole body was completely sore and aching. It was madness but I feel much better now.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:59 am

Right now? Feeling nostalgic as fuuuuuuck! So much that I came back on here! XD

It's been over 10 years...holey hell...I actually can't get over that. :O
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:03 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Right now? Feeling nostalgic as fuuuuuuck! So much that I came back on here! XD

It's been over 10 years...holey hell...I actually can't get over that. :O
I'm impressed you remembered your password after that much time. :D

You read it! You can't unread it!
MrFerry

Postby MrFerry » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:35 am

Right now? hmm I m nervous and yet proud. it is a very personal journey.
I put all my energy and existence in writing a book and although I think it is grotesquely funny i m also aware that being involved in the writing process makes you lose base a little bit.
I recorded myself reading the first chapter and would LOVE to get some feedback from you guys. heres the link:

https://youtu.be/gGfidCuWoxg
Check me out reading Chapter One of my upcoming lmfao book called "A Most Honest Man".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGfidCuWoxg

Written for people, who like me were raised by South Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGfidCuWoxg
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:10 am

Bad. I fvcked my back up 2 weeks ago. So much so that it's pressing on my sciatic nerve, making my leg hurt. I'm looking at having an MRI next week to see if I've got a bulging disc or somesuch.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:41 pm

Yeah my back started hurting during the Super Bowl and on Monday it was pretty bad. Today I can tell its getting better. Also I started to get a cough with mucus in it but my condition has improved from yesterday. The worst thing is all of the college work I have. I'm really swamped rate now and I have no free time.
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:44 pm

Like a can of crushed buttholes. Nothing but lung butter and a hacking cough. Well, back to work (sort of)
MentalEchoes

Postby MentalEchoes » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:49 pm

About as good as someone recovering from a stomach bug can feel. I'm usually the healthiest person in my household, so I get hit HARD when I'm sick. Kinda like my immune system is taken by surprise.
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:56 pm

I just crushed about 3/4 of a can of Salt and Vinegar Pringles. I feel like I am going to puke. Ughh
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:52 pm

BRMBug wrote:Bad. I fvcked my back up 2 weeks ago. So much so that it's pressing on my sciatic nerve, making my leg hurt. I'm looking at having an MRI next week to see if I've got a bulging disc or somesuch.
So your back still bothering you? My is all better. I hope you get better as your employer may not be easy on you. They may let you go or something and then rehire you. I hurt my back once pushing shopping carts and was out of work for a week or two and basically bed ridden. Bug you should get an electric heating pad as it helps with the pain or something. As least that is what my mother always said to do.
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:06 pm

JamesPup wrote:
BRMBug wrote:Bad. I fvcked my back up 2 weeks ago. So much so that it's pressing on my sciatic nerve, making my leg hurt. I'm looking at having an MRI next week to see if I've got a bulging disc or somesuch.
So your back still bothering you? My is all better. I hope you get better as your employer may not be easy on you. They may let you go or something and then rehire you. I hurt my back once pushing shopping carts and was out of work for a week or two and basically bed ridden. Bug you should get an electric heating pad as it helps with the pain or something. As least that is what my mother always said to do.
yup. Moist heat works best. That and you got to stretch a little if you can. Just lying there will make it worse after a while. Hope your back feels better. Back and leg injuries are the worse, because you always got to use those body parts.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:07 pm

The verdict is in, as I mentioned in the randome thread. I have a bulging disc. It's only gotten worse over the past few weeks. I've taken the next 2 days off work. On the plus side, I've got a new mattress, so that may help. Also I do have a heating pad, but it's older than balls. Still works though. I did soak in the bathtub one night, but that made my back hurt worse. :? I'm actually on Hydrocodone and 'scrip strength Aleve, and it's doing nothing anymore.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:17 am

It really could have been the mattress so it was probably a good idea to get a new one. I think every like 5 or 10 years a person is supposed to get a new one. What if you have meningitis or something? Are you sure it is a bulging disk?

Still about the medicine, I broke my collar bone and that hurt like all hell for like at least one month. I got pills to take but they did very little. So I would say that pills never do anything.

Return to “Hot Topics”