A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:06 am

I feel so f*cking horrible. Since my parents split up, I thought they'd be much happier and HELP EACHOTHER. Turns out I was wrong. My dad isn't doing much to support me and my mom. He doesn't even call my sister. First he promises to my mom that he'll take the dogs for a walk every morning and he'll still be there. He doesn't do that as often as he said he would. Secondly he promised that he'd help put all the Christmas decorations away. We've got a whole shitload of decorations because my grandma gave them to my mom in her will. He only put away three boxes and left while my mom was gone out. Then I had to help her put away the extremely breakable and heavy ones. She was close to falling off the f*cking ladder! Thirdly, my mom buys him some stuff that he needs for his house (clothes and sh*t) and he doesn't even say thankyou. He even calls me and my sister ungrateful sometimes (which we aren't), but that just crosses the line. Then he thinks he can woo me with an expensive trip on Spring Break? There is much more than spending money on people to make them love you (I'm not saying I don't love my dad. I'm just extremely pissed) And finally, the thing that gets me pissed out my mind, my dad told my mom that he was going to his own place two weeks after her mom passed away. TWO f*cking WEEKS AFTER SHE DIED!!!!!! And how does my mom feel? Pretty f*cking miserble. She tried to hide her emotions, but she couldn't hold it in any longer. I just found most of this out today. I know I shouldn't be complaining about my life on the forum, but I don't know what else to do and I think I should've just let it all out.
coffeey

Postby coffeey » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:10 am

^ Woah that sucks my dad didnt even call to say merry Christmas to me or my sister well he never calls at all
waterdude50

Postby waterdude50 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:14 am

It's alright man my partens have been split up for 2 years now and my mom owns a restrount and has to keep care of me and my big brother and my dad remarried after 3 FU*King WEEKS and she's a B*tch I hate her! I have to go over there to get torcherd everyother week for 3 f#cking days I hate it and my dad is a D$ck I dont like him very much ether. They say that Finachly straned :roll: :roll: so they spend like stinking $20 on me and they go on FU*KING CARIBEN CRUISES and go to F*cking LAS VAGAS!!!! :evil:
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:29 am

Dang i thought i was feeling bad sorry for you guys WD50 and KB. well i have to chant my torah portion at my bar mitzvah and i can't sing so i want to read but my mom is all pissed about it. anyway sorry for you guys WD50 and KB. that is just a load of bullsh*t i would hate that you guys are real tough to deal with that.
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:38 am

^wow that sucks too. my sister is always breaking stuff and hitting me and waking me up at like 5 am and when i say "f*ck you get out of my room" my parents yell at me for not letting her be in my room.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:39 am

^I do feel sympathy for you guys; I guess I'm very greatful for my parents still being together. I can't say that I feel the same way because I haven't been through anything like that; (although my family has had alot of problems in the past.) I offer my support & I truely hope things work out better in future for you guys :P

Anyway, I feel tired from NYE
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:49 am

well i am feeling pretty damn good i am going to california tomarrow and i got Star Wars Battle Front II for the PSP and it is awesome!
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:07 pm

I feel cold.
And depressed.
And dark.
And alone
And useless
And now I feel soooo goth/emo.

On a more serious note: I feel fine, but a little cold actually.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:29 pm

i am good how are you?
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:28 am

^I'm happy; I just ate "Little Ceasers", and had two "Pepsi's!"
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:32 am

These past few days have been the happiest in my life. I got myself a new girlfriend in time for New Year's Day. I look forward to Valentine's Day and to April in which both of our birthdays occur. :D
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:40 am

I feel like sh*t. I'm sick with something and it really sucks. I had a head ache and crap when I got up, then being the douchebag I am ate mussels and drank milk so now my stomach hurts. And NOW I'm having dizzy spells again in which I have to lay down until they're over!
rennyloveskenny

Postby rennyloveskenny » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:09 am

^Aww, I'm sorry spaz!

I don't feel so great myself. The day was going just fine until I received some bad news when I got home from work. It's alright, I'll deal.
Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett... Rhett, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

(yeah yeah I'm from the South so deal with it:D)
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:46 am

I'm feeling irritable & emotional! I wanna laugh & cry & scream!
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
madman608

Postby madman608 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:40 am

"how does it make you feel when she does that?".................. :cartmanevillaugh: funny!
out of controll,i play the ultimate role

Return to “Hot Topics”