A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:53 pm

I feel, well, odd. I'm happy because I had a craving for McFlurry and now I have one, but now I want McNuggets and spent it on the McFlurry so I can't get any.
kayge

Postby kayge » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:01 pm

i'm watching death to smoochy, so i'm happy :D
Wendyzx

Postby Wendyzx » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:03 pm

I was called an ass rammer by kid who ran away when I turned around. Then I was kicked out of the theatre for yelling profanity.
So, I'm mad :evil: but i'm also relived the day is over :)
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:08 pm

I'm pissed because i got homework and i have to tighten a skateboard.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:30 am

kayge wrote:i'm watching death to smoochy, so i'm happy :D

I was watching it too. It's a funny movie.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:40 am

Sunday night I got to watch Wedding Crashers, the Uncorked version.

Anyway, I'm kind of annoyed because no good SP's coming on tonight. Only Do the Handicapped Go to Hell, and I've already seen it three times. :(

But, at the same time, I'm glad because I can't wait til Two Days is back. That ep was awesome.

"I broke the dam"
TheDude12

Postby TheDude12 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:44 am

real good because I got an A+ apperntly in my auto class and i,m now going to the advanced Auto ROP class.
Image Image
Kitsch!

Postby Kitsch! » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:51 am

i feel good because i got a new mp3 player, and my cat is preganant and thats great! Plus System of a Down is on MTV's 2 Bill show tonight, :mrgreen:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:52 am

Feeling bad, you know when there is a group of friends, and one of them is a lying, backstabbing, etc.(No, it's not me) well anyway he's been getting on me & my friends nerves for the past couple of years, until now it's finally cat the climax, punches were almost thrown this afternoon & this whole thing is starting to tear everyone's friendship apart, I hope it's all over soon.
Setting the standard since 1852
Lemniwinks

Postby Lemniwinks » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:02 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Feeling bad, you know when there is a group of friends, and one of them is a lying, backstabbing, etc.(No, it's not me) well anyway he's been getting on me & my friends nerves for the past couple of years, until now it's finally cat the climax, punches were almost thrown this afternoon & this whole thing is starting to tear everyone's friendship apart, I hope it's all over soon.

I know what you feel like. I had a really tight group of friends until one of them decided to become a ass hole and spill out one of my friends secrets. He was so embarrased he left to another school and we lost all contact with him. We got pissed at the person and another one of my friends got suspnded for fighting with him and I did something stupid, but know I hang out with like, three good friends now.

I feel good now. I just got a new dog.
Delition

Postby Delition » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:00 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Feeling bad, you know when there is a group of friends, and one of them is a lying, backstabbing, etc.(No, it's not me) well anyway he's been getting on me & my friends nerves for the past couple of years, until now it's finally cat the climax, punches were almost thrown this afternoon & this whole thing is starting to tear everyone's friendship apart, I hope it's all over soon.

I also had a friend like that. Well, he was more irritating than anything else. He once threatened to kill my girlfriend because she disagreed with him on something. To prove my point more, he liked to watch Inuyasha and Yu-Yu-Hakusho, and would always talk about crap like that.

"Wouldn't it be cool if I was a Super Sayian? Wouldn't it be cool if I were in the Dark Tournament?" God, he was so damn irritating. He did a lot more, but it would make for too long of a post.

In conclusion, I'll just show you guys how irritating his voice was. This is exactly how he sounded, but it's just me making the voice.

(Proving a point.)

EDIT: I'm feeling pretty damn good. I just got done with work, and I just found out that my past self fooled my present self because my bank account actually had money in it! Woo-hoo! I bought some Sunkist soda right off the bat!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:58 pm

I've got that odd feeling that something bad is gonna happen. I hate when I get that because it comes true half the time. Other than that I'm okay...I guess; I've had way better days.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:01 pm

I'm feeling pretty damn swell! I have a bowl of Kraft Dinner infront of my, the WHOLE box because nobody's home and I don't have to share, a 2 liter bottle of Cream Soda and all my animal's are being quiet. To top that, I got out of school early because of snow!
rennyloveskenny

Postby rennyloveskenny » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:50 pm

I feel horrible, almost like crying, but it hasn't gotten to that point yet! I found out earlier today that my really REALLY good friend has cancer. I guess there's always hope she'll get better. Yet, it still has put a MAJOR damper on my day :(
Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett... Rhett, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

(yeah yeah I'm from the South so deal with it:D)
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:42 pm

RLK I'm so sorry, I hope they can make it through.

He wasn't at school today(big suprise) we were all in a better mood, that will probably last only until he comes back.

I feeling good right now.
Setting the standard since 1852

Return to “Hot Topics”