A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

MixStan

Postby MixStan » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:15 pm

I feel a bit sleepy. But I'm also happy cause I'm gonna get my haircut in a couple of days and I'm gonna download the BASEketall movie today!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:02 pm

I feel quite upset at the moment, but proud at the same time. So It's a little bit of :cry: along with a little bit of :).

My mam's seeing this new boyfriend of hers and he's a really cool guy and he's very nice, kind and funny. We got talking to each other last night and we started talking about how corrupted and bad today's entire society in this world has become and everything else like that.
But what I wasn't expecting was all the dark and terrible secrets and truths of 9/11, 7/7, the reasons behind the poor medical conditions of Third World Country People and why they have such diseases in the first place, negative and bad sides to popular cultures and topics in society and stuff like that.

I got so deep into the conversations that it actually scared me about just how many lies and truth is being kept hidden by the Governments and main Administrations of this world. It soon hit me at just how bad this world has become. He finally rounded off the topic by saying that the Government are in other words, brain-washing us all into believing in a false reality via the media and main sections of society. :(

I don't want to sound like a hippy or anybody like that, but it does really scare me about how bad our entire society as a whole can become.
It was that bad that I cried myself to sleep last night, because I felt so upset about it all. Ever since last night, I think about it every passing minute.

But at the moment, I feel a bit more happier, because I know no matter what the situation, nothing will break me down into a deep negative emotion. :)
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:41 pm

kyleen11 wrote:Pissed off...

I can't make my f*cking internet connection work, some f*cking thieves took the copper wire from our phone line! So I have to go to some stupid internet shop that is a million times slower than my pc...

:? How are you on the internet if your connection wont work?

Anyway, I'm pissed off and upset (stupid family thing, wont go into details).
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:03 pm

You know that feeling when you need to go to the bathroom,but you're too lazy to do it?well that's happening now with me :lol:

I am also tired,bored,hungry....they all have to come at the same time....
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:05 pm

megan*w wrote:
kyleen11 wrote:Pissed off...

I can't make my f*cking internet connection work, some f*cking thieves took the copper wire from our phone line! So I have to go to some stupid internet shop that is a million times slower than my pc...

:? How are you on the internet if your connection wont work?

Anyway, I'm pissed off and upset (stupid family thing, wont go into details).

I've put her reason in bold. =P

Anyway, I feel tired. I'm going to bed soon...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Magnum Innominandum

Postby Magnum Innominandum » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:29 pm

I’m feeling utterly disoriented for reasons I am yet unable to comprehend.
Image[url=http://www.gutenberg.org/]
You're very well read
It's well known[/url] -Bob Dylan
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:50 pm

Feeling pretty tired at the moment...
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:58 pm

Kinda pissed.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:04 pm

Frustrated.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:17 am

I don't feel good at all. I.......I broke up with Clay today. I'm just not ready for serious relationships and he's much too experienced (sexually) for me. I explained to him why and he told me he understood, but I think he was just holding in his true feelings. Now I really feel like a bitch because he thought I was the one. Oy, I know I'm not gonna have any chances at dating for a LONG time now. I just hope he'll be okay...I think I hurt him, eventhough he said I didn't. :cry:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:36 am

Eh.....I feel bad for Nikki. I kinda know how much it hurts. :(
Umit

Postby Umit » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:55 am

I feel bad and good at the same time .. my stomach hurts me a lot but i's okay because yesterday i spent the whole day with my beauty girlfriend in her house.

Butters and Ike fan !
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:51 am

KyleBenoit wrote:I don't feel good at all. I.......I broke up with Clay today. I'm just not ready for serious relationships and he's much too experienced (sexually) for me. I explained to him why and he told me he understood, but I think he was just holding in his true feelings. Now I really feel like a bitch because he thought I was the one. Oy, I know I'm not gonna have any chances at dating for a LONG time now. I just hope he'll be okay...I think I hurt him, eventhough he said I didn't. :cry:

Awe, I'm sorry, you've had it kinda rough lately huh? :( *Hugs* We're here for ya Nikki, don't feel like a bitch...because you aren't.

I was feeling pretty good after watching "Cartoon Wars" because that always cheers me up, but KB's post made me feel sad.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:28 am

I'm feeling very hyperactive right now for no apparent reason.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:31 am

KyleBenoit wrote:I don't feel good at all. I.......I broke up with Clay today. I'm just not ready for serious relationships and he's much too experienced (sexually) for me. I explained to him why and he told me he understood, but I think he was just holding in his true feelings. Now I really feel like a bitch because he thought I was the one. Oy, I know I'm not gonna have any chances at dating for a LONG time now. I just hope he'll be okay...I think I hurt him, eventhough he said I didn't. :cry:

I just experienced something like that a few weeks ago, you'll get over it, I promise (I did) eventhough in my experience, the guy broke up with me, you'll find other guys, who's better than him, I'm sure and it won't take too long. (I did) If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you.

megan*w wrote:How are you on the internet if your connection wont work?

Internet shop/cafe(whatever you call it...) I didn't put much sense, did I? I hate it, some f*cking people looks at what I do and it's pretty annoying. I want to tell them to f*ck off but I can't, of course.

I just have to reply...
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys

Return to “Hot Topics”