A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:48 am

Tired. Really, really tired. I just stayed up all night, no caffiene, no sugar, no nothing. I have no clue why I did it. I just got carried away on the computer, I think. I'm not even braindead like usual after spending long periods of time with media. For some reason I feel very depressed too. Maybe it's growth-spurt mood swing? Considering I just spent around 8 staight hours on the computer, I should be stoked. Hmm.... *searches mind* :roll:
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:12 am

I feel tired too, but that could be attributed to the fact that it's only 7:12 am. I hardly slept last night, and ended up getting out of bed at 5 in the morning and comming on here. I feel alright though, sometimes it feels good to wake up early.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:25 pm

It feels like I let someone down. But I don't who. I don't all these mixed emoctions. :cry:
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:32 pm

I'm feeling absolutely tired and boiling hot at the moment. The weather here is scorching and the air is so humid and sticky, it's unbearable. I'm finding it hard to even stay awake. Maybe I'll go lie down in the shade for a little while; try and regain some of my energy.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Umit

Postby Umit » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:18 pm

Most of you keep saying tired, frustrated, bad and sad.

I rarely see someone here is feeling good and happy like me today :D

Butters and Ike fan !
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:29 pm

[quote="Jay C":02143][quote="megan*w":02143][quote="kyleen11":02143][color=hotpink:02143]Pissed off...

I can't make my f*cking internet connection work, some f*cking thieves took the copper wire from our phone line! [b:02143]So I have to go to some stupid internet shop that is a million times slower than my pc...[/b:02143] [/color:02143][/quote:02143]

[color=blue:02143] :? How are you on the internet if your connection wont work?

Anyway, I'm pissed off and upset (stupid family thing, wont go into details).[/color:02143][/quote:02143]
I've put her reason in bold. =P

Anyway, I feel tired. I'm going to bed soon...[/quote:02143]

[color=blue:02143]Oh.... I just scanned through the post and thought it said 'some stupid internet shop that is a million miles away'. I should read things properly.

Feeling.... I don't know.[/color:02143]
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:32 pm

Alright I guess, I could be better...
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:03 am

f*cking pissed off. My best friend's boyfriend's ex-girlfriend keeps on calling him and sh*t. And my best friend is mad at him and sh*t. His ex-girlfriend likes my best friend's boyfriend still. And I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS bullsh*t!!!! I HATE MY f*cking LIFE!!
master ed

Postby master ed » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:05 am

wow, don't get the thread closed. I'm tired because I wentto a Panic! at the Disco concert last night. I'm mad because it had the worst opening bands, the Dresden Dolls and the Hush Sound.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:09 am

master ed wrote:wow, don't get the thread closed.

How would that get the thread closed? She's just getting all that anger out of her system, which is still on topic.

Right now I'm still pretty damn sad about yesterday. It's not something that'll get out of my head for awhile.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:12 am

I feel like crying right now...
master ed

Postby master ed » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:12 am

KyleBenoit wrote:
master ed wrote:wow, don't get the thread closed.

How would that get the thread closed? She's just getting all that anger out of her system, which is still on topic.

Right now I'm still pretty damn sad about yesterday. It's not something that'll get out of my head for awhile.

I've seen many threads get closed because of swearing.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:02 am

MixStan wrote:f*cking pissed off. My best friend's boyfriend's ex-girlfriend keeps on calling him and sh*t. And my best friend is mad at him and sh*t. His ex-girlfriend likes my best friend's boyfriend still. And I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS bullsh*t!!!! I HATE MY f*cking LIFE!!

I don't get it...
Why would you hate your sex life because your friend is pissed off at her boyfriend for him getting called by his ex-girlfriend? And why would your friend be pissed at her boyfriend because his ex-girlfriend still likes him? And how does that make you have to deal with it? You could always just ignore it... and even if you didn't mean "f*cking life" literally, why would you hate your life just because your friend is pissed off for a stupid reason?

anyway, I'm pretty happy. I'm off to bed soon, and I'm listening to some good music right now, which always makes me happy.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:12 am

DarkDucky wrote:why would you hate your life just because your friend is pissed off for a stupid reason?

What if she's caught in the middle of everything, and everyone's just bitching at her because they have no one else to turn to? What if they keep asking her for advice? I know exactly how she feels. I've been on both the giving and receiving ends of these kinds of situations. I hope you feel better, MixStan.

I feel better than I was earlier. I got let off of work early because business was slow, and I don't need to go to work again until Tuesday, unless the driver scheduled for Saturday and Sunday plans to take the weekend off.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:25 am

Athena1999 wrote:
DarkDucky wrote:why would you hate your life just because your friend is pissed off for a stupid reason?

What if she's caught in the middle of everything, and everyone's just bitching at her because they have no one else to turn to? What if they keep asking her for advice?

So?
That's no reason to hate your life. That's just a reason to be annoyed with your friends.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]

Return to “Hot Topics”