A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:40 pm

I feel neutral right now, ALTHOUGH THE F*CKING SH*TTY FIDDLE FEST IS STILL GOING ON...I'm sorry about that :lol:
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:10 am

Thanks... I appreciate your concern... one of the reasons why I consider you guys a second family. *hugs everyone*

Things are going better for me. My friend is alive and well, but he scared me so badly I almost broke down and cried at work today. I don't know, I guess everything was just too overwhelming what with moving and work and stuff.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:10 am

Athena1999 wrote:Thanks... I appreciate your concern... one of the reasons why I consider you guys a second family. *hugs everyone*

Things are going better for me. My friend is alive and well, but he scared me so badly I almost broke down and cried at work today. I don't know, I guess everything was just too overwhelming what with moving and work and stuff.

Aw! *hugs Jen* Hopefully you'll get better soon. Anyways, right now I'm sad and yet tired. I'm sad because...well you guys can guess at this. My depression still is coming back and going. I'm tired because it's 1:09 AM. Time for me to hit the bed. This is how I feel right now...now I feel likr dancing for some strange reason.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:41 am

I am really reaLLY REALLY PISSED OFF!

Someone phoned in sick at where my mum works so she had to go in earlier and do part of her shift; meaning that I'm left all by myelf to do loads of house work and jobs that relate to looking after my sister's pet rabbit.

So in total, today I have to:
Hoover
Wash some downstairs windows
Cut the garden grass
Clean up in the house
Wash-up
Constantly watch the rabbit all day
Eventually go to a Pet store and get some more hay since my lazy sister couldn't be bothered to get another bag of it before she went away on holiday.
Get the rabbit into its hutch. (which is an absolute nightmare)
Hang the washing out
Collect the washing once it's dry.

ARGHHHHH......so while my sister's soaking up the sun and enjoying herself in Egypt, I'm having to do all her rabbit jobs + MORE! :x
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:02 pm

Happy and hungry. I'm happy because I got a new mp3 player.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:41 pm

Very hungry.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:05 am

Not good at all. I want ot cry but I can't. I know I hurt someone feelings. But...it hurts me inside now...I might as well leave.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:06 am

Kinda....erm...sh*tty.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:10 am

Really sh*tty. I cast this cold to the depths of Hell! On the plus side it's almost time for medication. Yay!
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:45 am

Jeez, I seem to be the only person who ever comes to this board to express happiness.

Actually, I'm kind of impatient right now. But I'm going to be impatient for another *checks something* 05 Days, 05 Hours, 15 Minutes, and 57 Seconds. Of course, this is all over a new book that is coming out.

I am such a geek, I make myself laugh just thinking about how much of a geek I am.
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:20 pm

Very, very, very, very tired. But i can't sleep....So im writing songs and listening to music....*yawns* Second thought..In a sec im going to bed....
ImageImage
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:00 pm

As from 11am of today, I've been very very very sad and upset. :cry:
Why? I got my exam results today; confident that I got some good results and grades. But as soon as I saw them, my emotions and feelings dropped to an all time low and I nearly broke down into tears by what results I've got.

I'm not gunna say what they were/are because it's too embarrassing and depressing to talk about. I've been like this all day and I've not once smiled. I need to find something or someone to cheer me up fast before I start crying again.

This goes down in the record books as officially one of the worst days of my life. :cry: :cry: :cry:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:15 pm

EPAF wrote:As from 11am of today, I've been very very very sad and upset. :cry:
Why? I got my exam results today; confident that I got some good results and grades. But as soon as I saw them, my emotions and feelings dropped to an all time low and I nearly broke down into tears by what results I've got.

I'm not gunna say what they were/are because it's too embarrassing and depressing to talk about. I've been like this all day and I've not once smiled. I need to find something or someone to cheer me up fast before I start crying again.

This goes down in the record books as officially one of the worst days of my life. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't worry about it, EPAF... I got my grade on the AP Physics exam, and it was the equivalent of a C in a normal college course. Which is a total bummer when compared to A's on all of my other exams. >_< At least it doesn't count for an actual grade, or I'd be f*cked GPA-wise.

God I hope I get a 4.0 at least this year...
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:39 am

kyleen11 wrote:^ Amber, I thought I was alone in the world, the only one who hates my family but then I realize I wasn't. I feel the same way towards them. I'm getting sick and tired of them too, by what you've posted, it sounded that we're in the same situation right now, what a coincidence. Maybe we should start a club with people annoyed plus sick and tired of their family. (Just a thought. :lol: )

And this guy, was it a new one? Not that guy you've told me about? :shock: I wasn't aware of it. I think I know why. XD But sure, try making friends with him, there's no harm in trying anyway.

Athena1999 wrote:I feel nervous and depressed and absolutely terrible. I'm a wreck. I need someone to talk to.

You could talk to me too, if you need someone. I could give you unwanted advices about it but maybe I could help. Send me a PM if you want to and I really want to help you out.

About me: I still feel stupid about myself, confused (Why do things happen so fast that I wasn't aware of anything anymore?)and annoyed. I've also been very irritable this past few days.
Maybe a little hint of jealousy too. With whom I don't know.

Awww... *hugs Marj, Jeni, EPAF, and anyone else who feels the way that they do*

I feel really bad for all you guys, you're so great, and you've got to deal with this sort of stuff. I really hope things work out for all of you eventually... =(

Yeah Marj, I'm crushing on another guy, but I'm not sure that I'm going to even try talking to him. My self esteem's been pretty low lately, and nobody thinks that he'll want to hang out with me. And, my family isn't helping out at all.... ><
I *Heart* You.
Delition

Postby Delition » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:50 am

Cheer up BB6. You'll get him if you try.

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty good. Even after a day of museum going and antique shopping (2 things I really despise, but Danielle loves), I'm feeling pretty good. I'm just lounging, playing "Dead Rising", and later I'll be playing the pile of steaming crap known as "Dirge of Cerberus", just so I can beat it before I have to return it to GameStop. Free checkouts on new games is quite fun.

Anyways, antique shopping wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I found an old VHS of Felix the Cat cartoons, which made me happy (my parents were too cheap to afford Disney or Looney Toons, so I watched Felix all the time growing up).

Return to “Hot Topics”