A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

terrance&philliparesw
Posts: 980
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:17 am

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:18 am

Happy! ^__^ I'm listening to David Bowie!
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
kyleen11
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:55 pm

Postby kyleen11 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:52 pm

[color=seagreen:06883]Just bored, tired and grieving.[/color:06883]
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
missycartman
Posts: 7287
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:06 am

Postby missycartman » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:58 pm

Olivia42 wrote:Down. My parents just told me that my dog has heart problems, and will likely die within a few months. I've been dreading this for years. It's worse than it would be if they told me she's already dead, because now every time I go home, I'll be thinking, "This is the last time I'll see her. It's the last time. The last time. Last time..."

At least I have my fish. :(


awww :( *hugs*


well i got over my ear infection now i have stomach cramps ..it's that time of month :(
Novacaine15
Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:05 pm

Postby Novacaine15 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:25 pm

missycartman wrote:
Olivia42 wrote:Down. My parents just told me that my dog has heart problems, and will likely die within a few months. I've been dreading this for years. It's worse than it would be if they told me she's already dead, because now every time I go home, I'll be thinking, "This is the last time I'll see her. It's the last time. The last time. Last time..."

At least I have my fish. :(


awww :( *hugs*


well i got over my ear infection now i have stomach cramps ..it's that time of month :(

Aw! I hoep you two get better. And missycartman, it's my time of the month too. My stomach also hurts. My mom thinks I'm not feeling well. :?
Image
StanismyMan
Posts: 2784
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:31 am

Postby StanismyMan » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:47 pm

^^ My stomach felt horrible today, but it wasn't because of that. I hate sugar so much.

I had 1/2 a bag of M&Ms today at lunch and afterwards I felt like I was gona throw up, I had the worst stomach ache and headache. I went home early from school. Ugh.

I hate sugar.
Image
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
DownWithCalifornia
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:36 am

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:02 pm

SO FREAKING HAPPY! And for so many reasons... (People, this is your one chance to save yourself from a very boring rant.) :)

1. I am listening to "Semi-Charmed Life" by Third Blind Eye.
a) this is a song I first heard this summer at my kick-ass camp, on what was probably the best day I had there. Good memories...
b) if you've never heard it, it's a really up-beat, happy song.
c) it's reminding me of a shipping that I worship.

2. I just told off a bunch of people who are on the opposite side of an online war I'm in. Not just "you're wrong", but "you're wrong because..." and then a long list of reasons why my side is right and their side is wrong. The kind of reasons I don't think they can argue with...

3. I got my own headphones today! No more wars over the only pair of working headphones in the house!

4. New stuff.
a) New South Park episode.
b) New Series of Unfortunate Events book.
c) New Avatar Episode.

5. I just realized how kick-ass this Christmas is going to be without the kid I hate, who always makes such a big deal out of how he's a Jew, and us celebrating Christmas is offensive to him, blah blah blah.... I HOPE YOU GET YOUR ASS KICKED EVERY DAY AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL BECAUSE OF YOUR EXTREME OBESITY AND UGLYNESS, YOU MISERABLE EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN!!

^Sorry, but you won't believe how long I've been waiting to say that... :D

(However, I do have to admit that it was pretty fun for me and my best friend to go around singing highly religous Christmas songs for pretty much the entire winter, just to get revenge on the fact that he had sucked up to the teacher enough to have us playing Christmas songs on her radio outlawed.)

CONGRATS ON MAKING IT THROUGH MY FIENDISHLY LARGE POST!!

So all in all, I'm totally euphoric. Everything today has been going awesome for me. I think I'll migrate downstairs to fetch some chocolate, just to top it off.
Image
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:54 pm

StanismyMan wrote:^^ My stomach felt horrible today, but it wasn't because of that. I hate sugar so much.

I had 1/2 a bag of M&Ms today at lunch and afterwards I felt like I was gona throw up, I had the worst stomach ache and headache. I went home early from school. Ugh.

I hate sugar.


Me, too... the only junk food I'll eat is dark chocolate, because it's actually good for you! So... technically, it's not a junk food.

I think I'm having a fat day. D: Or at least one of those days where you feel like you've done nothing but sit on your lazy ass? I'm actually feeling pretty good... I got an 85 on my chem test due to a bunch of stupid mistakes, nothing totally serious. I wish I had gotten at least 90. I'm going to have to settle for a B this time... :(
Image
Rebecca_Cutswald
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:39 am

Sort of concerned. I met a nice boy who claims to be from homeschool too, smart, and is pretty good looking... Too good to be true... So I figure he's probably a con artist lying through his teeth and planning to manipulate me in some mean and horrible way. :tweek:

But then he walked me to my car so he seemed nice. Oh jeez... I'm gonna die a lonely woman. ><;;

I need some coffee too since I'm gonna stay up all night to study for an exam. This sucks...

Oh, but I guess I'm happy because I aced another exam. w00t. ^.^
Image
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Dana the southparkateer
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:17 pm

Postby Dana the southparkateer » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:05 am

sick & confused.I was really sick yesterday & couldn't go to school,Its english class now and i have no idea what the teacher is talking about.
Image
Rooster_Costume
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:57 am

Postby Rooster_Costume » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:28 am

Pissed off. My f*cking retarded ass teacher gave me a 0/200 on a project I had to do. :cartmansopissedrightnow: I submitted it right and everything, and she gives me a 0/200. She probably won't respond to the email I sent her until I get to school on Thursday. :(
Image
Image
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
DownWithCalifornia
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:36 am

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:28 am

Bored (as usual), impatient (obviously), and scared. The scared part is a loooong story...
Image
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
crazyQH
Posts: 1237
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:47 am

Postby crazyQH » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:34 am

Well, the word "ecstatic" doesn't quite discribe how happy and excited I am! ^_______^ And of course it's because of the new episode airing in little over an HOUR! :D EEEE!!!

And, I have a four day weekend comming up, AND because I learned a new song on my guitar, AND I have three study halls tomorrow so I can work on my fan fic in the computer lab, AND, because I think I'm buying these South Park pants from the comedy central store! :D WOOOT!
terrance&philliparesw
Posts: 980
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:17 am

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:46 am

I have to contribute to CrazyQH's enthusaism there! I'm getting my Placebo concert review published in the newspaper tomorrow! WHEEE! :D
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:38 am

Saddened. M&T have completely abandoned my Pip! :cry: They paid attention to the cries of the TWEEK fans, but not the Pip fans!

...if only they perused the BBS. If only M&T did that!
Image
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:47 am

I feel like someone attacked me with a baseball bat. Well, not really. I just made that up. But my stomach hurts because we had to do sit-ups for PE. I only did 23 in one minute. That makes me a sad panda because everyone else was in the 30s. Aw well. I haven't done them things since 6th grade. And one more thing:

I'm freakin' starvin here!!! Raaaaaawr!!!! So I'll go eat some ninja food! :P
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests