A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:04 am

I am so f*cking pissed off right now it's not even funny. I want to kill someone.

I studied for about 3 periods in school for this minor test I have. And because I didn't do any studying after school (aka before 9:30), I was locked up in my room until South Park was over. I was thinking it would be fine because someone would have it on the internet an hour later, but apparently no one can find a verison that they can post.

It probably sounds like I'm making a big deal over nothing, but let me put it this way:

Me: So basically what you're saying is that I worked my ass off for something that I don't even care about, and if I hadn't been good and studied, I wouldn't have missed this thing that I've been anticipating for months?
God: That's riiiight!

The only thing I got out of this is that I now know that on a clear day, people up to 40 miles away can see the mist from Victoria Falls.

At least I have Tae-Kwon-Do tomorrow. If we do sparring, I'm going to have some fun... ("Wow, Artine, don't you think that the fact that your nose is now broken really emphasizes the fact that I can't beat up a blind puppy?")

I repeat what I said before: I want to f*cking kill someone.

Edit: Okay, now I'm just as angry as before, and now I'm in goth-mode as well. I will never start listening to angsty music and reading Poe when I'm incredibly pissed off again. It's just downright stupid.
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:45 pm

I'm really happy, today was a good day.

Let me start by saying, what made it such a good day was that everyone, and I really mean almost EVERYONE in my school was talking about last nights South Park episode. I mean, I always knew there were alot of South Park fans in my school, but holy sh*t! I couldn't go five minutes without hearing some mention of Cartman's outragously extra-fat ass or hearing the phrase "uber-pwnage." It made me feel good inside. ^_^
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:39 pm

In just 40 minutes, my feelings right now have just gone from extremely positive to extremely negative.

I've just had a huge argument with my mum over my life as a whole. She thinks that I'm a really lazy and heartless person and that I haven't got a life just because I spend most of my time indoors and by my computer and that's made me feel really angry and upset mostly. No one in my family understands me at all and I'm so frustrated and upset about everything.

And I'm still crying now as I'm writing this. I feel so f*cking messed up at the moment and I'm really hating my mum for what she thinks I am.

I just wish I could talk to someone who would really understand how I feel. :cry:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:32 pm

EPAF wrote:In just 40 minutes, my feelings right now have just gone from extremely positive to extremely negative.

I've just had a huge argument with my mum over my life as a whole. She thinks that I'm a really lazy and heartless person and that I haven't got a life just because I spend most of my time indoors and by my computer and that's made me feel really angry and upset mostly. No one in my family understands me at all and I'm so frustrated and upset about everything.

And I'm still crying now as I'm writing this. I feel so f*cki][/i]ucking messed up at the moment and I'm really hating my mum for what she thinks I am.

I just wish I could talk to someone who would really understand how I feel. :cry:

Awe. :( I'm really sorry, trust me, I know how it feels. *Hugs* My mom can be the same way, she wants me to be exactly what she wants, not what I want.

Anyway, I feel alright. I dunno, just really tired...
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:08 am

EPAF wrote:In just 40 minutes, my feelings right now have just gone from extremely positive to extremely negative.

And I'm still crying now as I'm writing this. I feel so f*cki][/i]ucking messed up at the moment and I'm really hating my mum for what she thinks I am.

Aw! I hope you get better EPAF.

I'm sick right now.
nuttsex2

Postby nuttsex2 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:13 am

i feel like having nut sex
sex is fun
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:24 am

My Poof senses are tingling! I feel that I must shove Nut Sex into the furnace and feed him to a bunch of rabid, radioactive cannibals.

Other than that, my mouth doesn't hurt anymore and I want something to eat. *steals hamburger*
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
nuttsex2

Postby nuttsex2 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:26 am

im going to go have nut sex to satisfy me
sex is fun
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:34 am

Well I feel extreme hate for nuttsex2.

Other than that I feel good, I have finally done enough extra credit work to pass spanish. Yey.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
nuttsex2

Postby nuttsex2 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:38 am

i just feel better after that nut sex session
sex is fun
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:41 am

Pissed. One cat is sitting on my lap, so I can't move. The other cat is throwing up on th floor. Grrrrrrrrrr.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:58 pm

Not so good. Being sick sucks. Thank God it's the weekend and not a school day.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:45 pm

I feel fine. Kinda hungry though.
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:54 pm

I'm sorry about the fight with your mom. Mine says the same things sometimes. *Hug* It will be okay, though. I hope you cheer up!

I feel content, not really happy, not really sad.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:11 pm

Sorry about that EPAF, My dad is like that.

Anyway, today sucks. I was having a paintball fight with some of my freinds, and one of them thought it was so funny to shoot me in the balls. That really pissed me of cause I really hurts to move now, and my day is pretty much screwed.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞

Return to “Hot Topics”