A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:13 pm

tired , all i seem to be doing is working , working , working , but we are saving up big time to put a deposit down to buy a house .
i'll prolly die of exhaustion before we've saved enough money :? :roll:
Kezza84

Postby Kezza84 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:29 pm

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Retail therapy always good!!!!! I feel pretty so pretty and witty andd gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! (happy meaning obviously,bleeeauggghh randomness!
SWEET! WEAK! LAME!Image
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:42 pm

Meh. I'm a little sad my vacation is almost over. But..mostly, I feel sore. My mom is a crappy driver, and since she doesn't know how to use breaks, my neck is really, really sore. And, everything is strobing. For the past..three hours everything in my vision has been flashing.

But, besides that, ok. I just went to go see "Blades of Glory" and I found it funny. So..yeah, overall I'm not terrible.

EDIT: Okay..definitely NOT good. I just blacked out and smacked my head on..something. Now my ear hurts really bad. I don't know what happened, but my chest felt like, and still does just not as intensely, like it's going to explode. f*cker..I'm thinking I should go to the doctor, or at least let my mom know. Damn, I can't believe she didn't notice a "boom" sound. Oh, and everything is still strobing..X_X
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:01 pm

crazyQH wrote:Meh. I'm a little sad my vacation is almost over. But..mostly, I feel sore. My mom is a crappy driver, and since she doesn't know how to use breaks, my neck is really, really sore. And, everything is strobing. For the past..three hours everything in my vision has been flashing.

But, besides that, ok. I just went to go see "Blades of Glory" and I found it funny. So..yeah, overall I'm not terrible.

EDIT: Okay..definitely NOT good. I just blacked out and smacked my head on..something. Now my ear hurts really bad. I don't know what happened, but my chest felt like, and still does just not as intensely, like it's going to explode. f*cker..I'm thinking I should go to the doctor, or at least let my mom know. Damn, I can't believe she didn't notice a "boom" sound. Oh, and everything is still strobing..X_X

Breath Damn it!!!

P.S. My Vacation just begun
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:52 pm

crazyQH wrote:EDIT: Okay..definitely NOT good. I just blacked out and smacked my head on..something. Now my ear hurts really bad. I don't know what happened, but my chest felt like, and still does just not as intensely, like it's going to explode. f*cker..I'm thinking I should go to the doctor, or at least let my mom know. Damn, I can't believe she didn't notice a "boom" sound. Oh, and everything is still strobing..X_X

:shock: Oh my God. Jeeze, first me, and now you? I hope you're okay, Dee. *hugs*

CruciFACTION wrote:P.S. My Vacation just begun

Lucky. My vacation is almost over; I go back to school this Monday.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:55 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:P.S. My Vacation just begun

What Vacation? Spring break? Or just a random vacation?

Anyways...I feel slightly sick from eating too much Chicken Fried Steak.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:42 am

crazyQH wrote:EDIT: Okay..definitely NOT good. I just blacked out and smacked my head on..something. Now my ear hurts really bad. I don't know what happened, but my chest felt like, and still does just not as intensely, like it's going to explode. f*cker..I'm thinking I should go to the doctor, or at least let my mom know. Damn, I can't believe she didn't notice a "boom" sound. Oh, and everything is still strobing..X_X

Ok, you definitely need to see someone about that, that is not good at all.

I'm ok, just a little tired.
Last edited by BRMBug on Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:45 am

I'm really tired, but its vacation and staying up till two God damn it! just because I can.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:04 am

Extremely stressed out at the moment. Okay, I don't know..I'm just seriously wishing I didn't have to go back to school tomorrow. I also probably shouldn't have put off doing my homework until the night before it's due when I've had all week to do it. Yeah, that was dumb, but pretty much inevitable. So yeah, I'm taking a break from it right now, but I need to go back to doing that. Oh, and also, I'm all apprehensive about the new South Park description, and I'm upset it's the last one we're going to get until October.

Heh, I just noticed how retarded my sig looked...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:35 pm

I like it. Especially the transparent background.

I feel... still kind of hungry. :? I just had three biscuits, two with sausage, and one with honey. Well, it's not like they were Grands or anything.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:56 pm

Great! We had a snow day today, so that put a damper on my "Oh god I have school tomorrow" anxieties. Although I'm going to probably have to go through that again tonight, because I know for sure I'll have school tomorrow. Oh well..

I'm actually pretty energetic right now. Last night I couldn't sleep for multiple reasons. A, the dread of going back to school, and B, I wanted the new SP ep description. So I dragged by sorry ass out of bed and just sort of colored on the computer until I felt like I really needed to go to bed, so I took some sleeping pills and pretty much passed out. I woke up once at 4:30 to see if we were having a snow day and to see the new SP ep description. (Damn, it took a while for it to be posted.) Then, I slept to 11, and now I'm all energized and hyper.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:55 am

crazyQH wrote:Great! We had a snow day today, so that put a damper on my "Oh god I have school tomorrow" anxieties. Although I'm going to probably have to go through that again tonight, because I know for sure I'll have school tomorrow. Oh well..

I'm actually pretty energetic right now. Last night I couldn't sleep for multiple reasons. A, the dread of going back to school, and B, I wanted the new SP ep description. So I dragged by sorry ass out of bed and just sort of colored on the computer until I felt like I really needed to go to bed, so I took some sleeping pills and pretty much passed out. I woke up once at 4:30 to see if we were having a snow day and to see the new SP ep description. (Damn, it took a while for it to be posted.) Then, I slept to 11, and now I'm all energized and hyper.

You get sleeping pills? Lucky! :x If I ever suddenly turn emo and decide its all to much, all I have is a small bottle of tylenol, and I'm pretty sure you can't OD on that!

It looks like I'd have to kill myself the manly way! Take the scissors off my desk and trust the two blades through my eyes into my Brain! But doing anything that manly wouldn't be emo, thus defeating the point.
Kezza84

Postby Kezza84 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:56 pm

Tired...... :shock:
SWEET! WEAK! LAME!Image
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:28 pm

Pretty good, it's not even five thirty and I'm already done with my homework, and now I'm getting ready for my guitar lesson. So yeah, overall I'm not feeling bad. I'm kinda bored, but besides that I'm good.

Oh..and I'm anxious for the new episode of House tonight. Coooome oooonnnnn...
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:15 pm

Yup, I'm double posting since it's a new day.

I'm feeling really good right now! Really, I'm pretty damn happy. Why you ask? 'Cause, I quit that godforsaken sport track. Yeeeah!

Also, I'm extremely tired. I'm going to bed early tonight.

Return to “Hot Topics”