A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun May 27, 2007 4:51 am

[quote="iceiwynd":167e5][quote="BRMBug":167e5]:( I'm a sad panda. I've lost my season 5 DVD, and I really wanna see Silly Hate Crime.[/quote:167e5]

Well you're in luck, 'cause Silly Hate Crime happens to be in season 4.[/quote:167e5]
Oh. Well, I still can't find my season 5 DVD.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sun May 27, 2007 8:57 am

I am doing pretty amazing. Today was one of the better days.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Mon May 28, 2007 2:26 am

My feet don't hurt as much as they did yesterday. However I now seem to have lost both my appetite my sense of hunger; it's been almost 36 hours since my last meal and I barely feel anything in my stomach at all. It seems my body can supress hunger better than getting rid of physical pain. :P

However I will finally have access to a decent meal for once, so I'll be eating once more. :D

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Mon May 28, 2007 2:41 am

i'm pissed off because my dog won't stop barking at nothing.

but when she's not being an idiot.. then i'm really, really happy. not only because it's quiet, but also because i get to talk to a certain someone whom i love very much. :D
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed May 30, 2007 4:36 am

^ I've got four little Cairns that are just like that, barking at everything and nothing. One gets really in the mood if she hears me coming down the hallway! Is your dog a terrier, too?

I'm still a bit worn out. Had to work Memorial Day and had a number of crazies for customers.

Lord, help me, I'm too patient for my own good. :roll:
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed May 30, 2007 7:32 pm

I'm feeling sad, but happy at the same time. It seems these days that some people are avoiding me and it really hurts. The good thing is I have three grams for the weekend and I'm earning over $100 this weekend. On Sunday I'm more than likely heading down town to get a really good bong and pipe. I'm f*cking tired of smoking out of cans.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu May 31, 2007 5:25 am

I'm still kinda feeling a little agitated right now. I was taking buses home, like I usually do, and while I don't mind doing so, this time around was a nightmare. Two teenage girls started smack-talking, and damned if they didn't nearly start a catfight!

Why the driver didn't chuck 'em out right away, or at least one of them to avoid any further problems, I'll never know.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Thu May 31, 2007 6:43 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:^ I've got four little Cairns that are just like that, barking at everything and nothing. One gets really in the mood if she hears me coming down the hallway! Is your dog a terrier, too?

nope, it's a dachshund.. OF DOOM. ><

a good thing, though, is that now that we have a new computer upstairs, i might not have to suffer through a torrent of barkage whenever i want to get online. ^^
Ich bin über alles.
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:33 am

I wanna shoot something....
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:39 pm

I'm feeling kinda paranoid for some reason. I don't know why though.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:09 pm

Sizzling Lynn wrote:I'm feeling kinda paranoid for some reason. I don't know why though.

argh, I HATE IT when that happens!! i felt like that yesterday.. like someone was in my house or something. i couldn't stop looking over my shoulder for some reason.. 'twas a bit freaky. O.o

anyway, i'm feeling the need for caffeine. *grabs a Monster*
Ich bin über alles.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:12 pm

Slightly miffed. I got a haircut today at a new place, by a new person (obviously), and it wasn't until I got home that I noticed that he took a chunk out of part of the back of my hair. :evil: I wish I had noticed before I left. He even showed me the back of my head, and I still didn't notice it then. Well, I guess all I can do about it is let it grow out, and go to someone else. (I wish I could take back my tip though.) Goddammit I hate finding a new barber/stylist/harcutperson.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:35 pm

I'm happy that I passed my Key Skills exam. I got 90%, which is the highest result I've ever got on a exam! :D

But something has been bugging me alot lately!
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:22 pm

I feel smart for somehow getting straight As in my classes this semester.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:31 pm

love*metal wrote:I'm happy that I passed my Key Skills exam. I got 90%, which is the highest result I've ever got on a exam! :D

You had to do an exam for Key Skills? :?
All I had to do was do some example work for each area and that was THAT. Oh well, I guess I'm special. :lol:

-

Anyway, I feel pretty good. I'm going out for the whole day tomorrow and it'll be the first time I ride a train in about 4 years. The only thing I worry about is that as soon as I get to my destination, it's gunna be chilly as f***. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.

Return to “Hot Topics”