A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:12 pm

Don't you hate the feeling when you've fallen into a normal routine and then all of a sudden something just throws it all out of whack?

I just lost contact with one of my best friends. Apparently she won't have net or any other means of contact until October. It's really going to take some getting used to.

...I've kinda lost motivation for the internets again. We all know it's a good thing what with school starting soon. XD
Illegitimi non carborundum.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:18 pm

Blue Twilight wrote:I just lost contact with one of my best friends. Apparently she won't have net or any other means of contact until October. It's really going to take some getting used to.

If you're talking about who I THINK you're talking about......then I guess I'm in the same harsh situation. :(

-

Anyway, right now I'm hot and drained. I've just this minute come back from the countryside mountains, (or should I say, "very high hills") after going on one of those cross-country 7 mile walks.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:23 pm

EPAF wrote:
Blue Twilight wrote:I just lost contact with one of my best friends. Apparently she won't have net or any other means of contact until October. It's really going to take some getting used to.

If you're talking about who I THINK you're talking about......then I guess I'm in the same harsh situation. :(

Gods, yes I am. I certainly am talking about who you think I'm talking about, and I'm glad I'm not alone. I knew you'd probably mention it, too. :( No more all-nighters for me, then. At least not the fun kind involving doodles over MSN. XD
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:50 pm

Blue Twilight wrote:
EPAF wrote:

Gods, yes I am. I certainly am talking about who you think I'm talking about, and I'm glad I'm not alone. I knew you'd probably mention it, too. :( No more all-nighters for me, then. At least not the fun kind involving doodles over MSN. XD

And I guess that means that for me for a couple of months at least, they'll be no more convos that last until 5pm and no more convos that are comprised of pretty much everyday randomness and excitement. :(
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:53 pm

[quote="EPAF":00456][quote="Blue Twilight":00456][quote="EPAF":00456][quote="Blue Twilight":00456]I just lost contact with one of my best friends. Apparently she won't have net or any other means of contact until October. It's really going to take some getting used to.[/quote:00456]

If you're talking about who I THINK you're talking about......then I guess I'm in the same harsh situation. :([/quote:00456]

Gods, yes I am. I certainly am talking about who you think I'm talking about, and I'm glad I'm not alone. I knew you'd probably mention it, too. :( No more all-nighters for me, then. At least not the fun kind involving doodles over MSN. XD[/quote:00456]

And I guess that means that for me for a couple of months at least, they'll be no more convos that last until 5pm and no more convos that are comprised of pretty much everyday randomness and excitement. :([/quote:00456]

Seriously, I'd be random and chat with you every day if I could, but sadly there's a little thing called "time zone differences", which accompanied by its minions "university" and "work" make things so horribly difficult. :(
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:19 pm

I kinda feel like eating right now, despite the fact that I'm not even hungry. Does anyone else know that feeling?
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:28 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:I kinda feel like eating right now, despite the fact that I'm not even hungry. Does anyone else know that feeling?

Yeah, it happens a lot. I think it happens to me because I'm bored and I crave <<insert food here>>.

:?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:17 pm

I feel pretty crappy. I'm bored out of my mind because I can't go over to my chum's house. His parents hate me and think we spend too much time together, which is slightly funny considering I've been gone in a different country all summer and I got back a little over a week ago.
I tried drawing, but my skills are at a high-score low right now. I'd play Xbox, but my stepbrother's on it. I'd play Halo with him, but he's a screen raper and cheats.
So, with nothing to do (it rained yesterday so the lake is full of ickyness, no swimming for Karli), I decided to drop by here for the first time in too long.
Hi everybody!
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:20 pm

I feel spaced out...blah
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:24 pm

Not very good.

I have to wake up hella early and go to school tommaro. I hate the fact that I would only have to finnish this and next year to be out of school forever, but I flunked recently. So another year of school for me! :x

Don't look good for someone who has to shave to be a sophmore. Damn school flunking me and sh*t!
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:26 pm

Schools are all stupid organizations in general. Their purpose is to imprint on your mind the ideals of a corrupt society and government as fact and truth.
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
KING_BUTTERS

Postby KING_BUTTERS » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:57 pm

i feel like i wanna take a great sh*t right now lol

Everyone knows its Butters,Thats me!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:28 pm

I feel deathly hungry. I didn't have much to eat these past few days, and if we have a tiny dinner again tonight, I may just end up eating my hand.

:cartmanangry:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:46 am

Pissed off that I've just finnished the tenth of the thirteen weeks in my school holidays, and aside from watching the (crappy as hell) Simpsoin's Movie, I havn't done anything; I could've done so much in ten weeks; hunted an endangered spieciese to extinction, set fire to somebody ,started a cult centred around myself and used it to bring down the Jehovas witnes temple down the road... but I didn't do sh*t!
Well, at least I'll be getting my GCSE results next week; finally having proof I'm not the dumbest kid in the country should cheer me up :roll:
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:42 am

I feel kinda sick after eating some meat off of a polka kabasa. (Well, I don't know how to spell it.)
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Return to “Hot Topics”