A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby 203177 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:16 pm

...wow! :shock: anyway i feel like i have an itch in my throat which makes me cough like hell!

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:10 pm

iceiwynd wrote:Absolutely f*cking furious over a group project for history, the details of which I will explain through parts of a conversation I was having on MSN while working on it. And if you read through all of it, wow. (Reduced size to save the page from stretching.)

This is ridiculous! So we're doing a group project in social, a powerpoint that is due Monday morning. I offered to put the final powerpoint together, and one of our group members has a spare first period, so she said she'd organize our information together and send it to me no later than Friday night at 5:30.

It doesn't get to me until f*cking 11:00 AM today, WHEN I WAS AT WORK, so I couldn't do jackshit about it until tonight. And THIS is what you accomplished in your goddamn spare?! All she did was organize HER information, she didn't even bother to f*cking sort mine out - what the f*ck were you doing for 70 f*cking minutes?!

Our other group member barely found any information and offered to start the powerpoint. Okay. whatever. So I get that powerpoint as well, along with the edits the group member who had a spare had added on for her information, and guess what! The whole goddamn thing is useless to me! The person who started the powerpoint is a DUMBASS. YOU DON'T USE f*cking WORD ART FOR THE GODDAMN TITLES. And you have to cite the sources from where your pictures came!! I couldn't use any of the ones she had already stuck in there because she left no link and how in the hell was I supposed to cite them then?! Her layout was f*cking messy and disgusting and I worked to edit it before coming along the edits the other group member had made. It was COMPLETELY INCONSISTENT! She made NO attempt at making the thing look decent, and the fonts were completely inconsistent, and the whole thing f*cking clashed!

So now I have to organize the information MYSELF, and make the whole damn powerpoint from scratch BY MY f*cking SELF.

I've never really worked with these two in a group project before and decided, when this was started in class, to just sign up for a topic and see who would come along, but now I know not to do that because instead of getting my closer friends who ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING I get THESE shitheads!!

I usually like group work!

When I'm with people who are competent!

I take a chance and if this is what it gets me, then I'm going back in my goddamn box and I'm not trying something like this out again.

but it's still so frustrating that I have to do this damn thing by myself from scratch on a f*cking Saturday night!

This is the second group project we've had in social... the first one went WONDERFULLY. I got my friend to sign up for a topic with me, and a boy who is really smart and I would have loved to have on my group was being indecisive so I convinced him to sign up with us. I would've been content with just the three of us but then two other friends of mine randomly decided to switch over to our group.

And it was a great group! I knew all of these people, two were pretty close friends, one a moderate friend and one more of an associate, and there was a great work ethic - I was the only white kid in the group! The others were all Asian!

And we got our work done and it was spread out fairly and evenly and we got a good mark.

(oh yeah, and I forgot another bitching about this group... THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO f*cking CITE SOURCES IN GENERAL!! And I can't actually FIND what they used to get the proper information, so all I have to go on are dumbass links that will surely dock us in marks for incorrect citation. and this is going to drop MY mark!!)

(No, this is worse - on our school website we are given a link to a site in which all you have to do is put the citation information in and it puts the whole damn thing in proper MLA format for you.)

(it does the work for you and they can't be assed to use it!? the f*ck?!)

(I don't know if I should complain to the teacher or WHAT... but I am SO FURIOUS.)

(To be fair, they did do some research that I didn't obtain... but it's not like I didn't do a shitload of research, either.)

(and my social teacher is actually quite the pussycat who would probably have something dumbass and smartass to say about this, or whatever. f*ck.)

(See, I should be done with these people... Next group project I am clinging to my closer friends who are in more than just IB social.)

(I'm so f*cking ticked - I'M the full IB kid in our group, >I< already have the most work to do, and this is what I get for volunteering to take some more work off of you guys?!)

I'm furious.

And I'll inform my group members of that on Monday.

This has taken up most of my f*cking night and I'm so angry.

And it doesn't matter, they have to get their credit regardless... I can't make a threat like that.

And I can't not do anything to teach them a lesson because then >I'll< fail.

And I'm going to have to organize all of MY notes - and I took a LOT - because the stupid bitch who was supposed to during her f*cking 70 minute spare didn't f*cking touch them!!

... f*ck I'm so pissed!! There's a reason I do all of my weekend homework on Friday nights AND THAT'S SO I CAN ENJOY THE REST OF MY GODDAMN WEEKEND! I AM NOT ENJOYING THE REST OF MY f*cking WEEKEND!

AND GREAT. This whole f*cking project sh*t just caused me to get into a fight with my mom, waste even more time, and now she's pissed at me and f*ck!!

I am cussing my group members out on Monday and I've already made my name on the front page first and with a font size at least two points bigger than the font sizes their names are in, though I might make it bigger.

f*cking hell - I'm not going to get this done by the time either Futurama or South Park come back on in 15 minutes, and I still have to finish my f*cking art sketchbook!!

No. It is getting-- f*ck!!

I can't even type or think coherently I am so ANGRY

Since I have to email this to my teacher I'm thinking of putting the PP in attachment, of course, and writing a complaint in the message.

problem is I don't know what to say that won't end up getting me bitched at by her on Monday.

also the problem is I STILL HAVE FIVE MORE f*cking SLIDES TO DO.

god, I don't know what I'm doing.

I try to use the weekend as a time of relaxation but I am so FURIOUS.

... this is going to continue taking me so long!

I thought tonight would be a continuation of the fairly good day I was having but... god!!

this should not have taken me THREE f*cking HOURS, DISTRACTIONS OR NOT.

wait

THREE PLUS.

I'M STILL NOT f*cking DONE.

I am so much more than pissed.

this took WAY TOO f*cking LONG TO DO.

I'm still so angry.

IT'S DONE.

f*ck IT, IT'S DONE.

in my message to my social teacher:

After putting together the final project just about completely single-handedly with very, VERY little help - if you can call it help - from my groupmates over the course of my own personal time for a couple of hours, I don't know if appealing to you is going to do any good, but it's getting close to 2 in the morning on a Sunday and I am so frustrated I just don't care anymore.

Kick their a*ses after school in the back by the dumpster or something. I've done that to the b*tches that f*ck around in my Economics class group projects. Too bad I keep getting stuck with them for group projects.

At least I have smart people in the major project, the stock market project. Point being, kick their a*ses and if you don't want to, sabotage the project or something. If you can't get a good grade, make sure to pull their grade down along with yours.

If the teacher's a b*tch, then file a complaint with the administrators. Unfortunately, that's not much of an option in my case- all of the administration at my school hates me except the principal, and he's always busy with principal stuff.

><

Good luck with your situation, though.

I feel...hungry.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:12 pm

Cold, and anxious to start reading more of my Stephen King book, but I'm too lazy to go get it.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:56 pm

StanismyMan wrote:Cold, and anxious to start reading more of my Stephen King book, but I'm too lazy to go get it.

I recommend tea if you're cold...it always does the trick for me.

I'm in a pretty blissful mood right now- I'm rocking out, chatting with awesome people on the BBS, and just having a generally unpestered good time.

:mrgreen:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:58 pm

^I love tea. My favorite is Cinnamon.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:08 pm

StanismyMan wrote:^I love tea. My favorite is Cinnamon.

I love all kinds of tea, too...except ginseng tea. I find it unpleasantly bitter for some reason.

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:49 pm

Yeah, I feel a LOT better now. Didn't feel better for quite some time after finishing the project, put on Harold & Kumar and cheered up by so much... I'm still angry and I am going to, at the very least, completely bitch out my group members, but I'm not quite AS angry (like my complete breaking down during the project and screeching for about 15 minutes straight).

Also, frustrated that Global keeps on moving their Simpsons times around. Make up your mind or at least let me know! Goddd.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:53 pm

iceiwynd wrote:Yeah, I feel a LOT better now. Didn't feel better for quite some time after finishing the project, put on Harold & Kumar and cheered up by so much... I'm still angry and I am going to, at the very least, completely bitch out my group members, but I'm not quite AS angry (like my complete breaking down during the project and screeching for about 15 minutes straight).

Also, frustrated that Global keeps on moving their Simpsons times around. Make up your mind or at least let me know! Goddd.

Ah...well, I just hope things work out well enough for you.

Argh...my feet keep falling asleep! F*ck!

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:44 am

Cold, happy, and worried.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:11 am

I feel very, very fat, stuffed, and bloated right now...I shouldn't have eaten all of the food when I got home...

:stanpuke:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:26 am

Enraged, I got some kind of ad trojan on my computer, and I suck at fixing computers.
:x
But I have a plan, wait for my brothers to come home for Thanksgiving, then whine at them until they fix it, there both very good with computers, so if I annoy them enough, I know at least one will cave in and fix it.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:32 am

CruciFACTION wrote:Enraged, I got some kind of ad trojan on my computer, and I suck at fixing computers.
But I have a plan, wait for my brothers to come home for Thanksgiving, then whine at them until they fix it, there both very good with computers, so if I annoy them enough, I know at least one will cave in and fix it.

Sounds like a plan...

It didn't come from this site, right?

:cartmanscared:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:28 am

Edduyasha wrote:
CruciFACTION wrote:Enraged, I got some kind of ad trojan on my computer, and I suck at fixing computers.

Sounds like a plan...

I don't won't to scare you, but the only other site I've been on recently is newgrounds, and there pretty popular, so I imagine they have beefy anti virus software. But like I said, I don't know much about viruses.
candies

Postby candies » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:35 am

I’m feeling a quite distressing all day.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:35 am

CruciFACTION wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

Sounds like a plan...

I don't won't to scare you, but the only other site I've been on recently is newgrounds, and there pretty popular, so I imagine they have beefy anti virus software. But like I said, I don't know much about viruses.

I don't have much trust for game websites ever since my brother got a devestating spyware invasion on Newgrounds and Addicting-Games.com or something stupid like that...

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Return to “Hot Topics”