A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:41 am

^ Good to know. I'll try to remember not to do that next time.

:lol:

Just got back from a great dinner. Man, I didn't have much, but I feel like I really stuffed myself.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Horrible doesn't even start to sum it all up. I'll go whine about it over in that one thread.
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:46 pm

GTA wrote:Is it all tingly? I hate when that happens. Try jumping up and down, you will fall in pain!

That happens to me ALL the time, and I always jump up and down. I'm such a freak I like the feeling; as an emo may say, "the pain reminds me i'm alive!" which i need after sitting on my legs for 20 hours posting here/killing the blood supply to my legs!

title wrote:How Do I feel anyway?

Supprosingly good considering I can't even find that thread to moan about my RL problems here. For once I do have enough of a real life to have problems with it!

Being the biggest fool since Cartman, I believed the recent exam papers I took were ananymous as I believe the net to be (THEY arn't listening to me here? or are they? agh!) so when I had half an hour to spare on a paper, i FUMED OFF on all the things that PISS me off, as you do in Biology exams, from snobby rich bastards who think they're SOOOO smart and spend all their time moaning about everything (a bit like me!) because they think it's going to make the world a better place (When it's just gonna make them feel better, like it said in Rainforrest Shmainforrest) and other rich people who think they're SOOOO Hard and ghetto when they havn't had any problems at ALL in life, to the WBC and Geordon Brown to pro-lifers to super harsh policies on drugs (like tobbacco and alcohol and caffine especially) to the APA to the law... I used the exam paper as a "things that Piss you off" thread!

Supprisingly (considering i do this every time I have an exam, of which I've had way too many btw.) the examiner was OFFENDED by my views/beliefs to such an extent that they wrote to the school to try and disqualify me from Biology. I had to write a "humble" letter of appology to them (or else) and they could still ban me from exams, even if i was the best person to ever take the test I'd still get a 0, WTF?!

Oh, but i'm FINNALLY on top of maths now ( :) ) but i've got coursework in ALL my other subjects to do (RE, Biology if i'm still doing it and Chemestry) to finnish by then.

ARGH! It's way too much work! Need coffe induced insomnia to do it! Needless to say, RL may call me away at any moment, so be wary my children!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:11 am

Tired, very tired. Got home from work at about 11:PM. At 12:30:AM I started watching Independence Day, which took me through till...now, 03:AM.

But im also exited, for I will be going to see Enter Shikari up London today. Even though, I have to once again leave a show earlier as I need to get the last train home. I really dont want to have to spend the night in Victoria Station D:
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:13 am

^ Is "Enter Shikari" a movie or a band?
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:42 am

I'm super bored and tired.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:23 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:^ Is "Enter Shikari" a movie or a band?

A band.

I feel like I need coffeh! :tweek:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:40 pm

Still pretty sh*tty. I wish I could just reach down into my lungs and pull all that phlegm out that's making me cough.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:39 pm

Not too good to be honest.

A bit upset, a bit angry, tired, imprisoned and extremely bored.

Edit -- And now slightly guilty.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:21 pm

I'm f*cking bored as hell.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:40 pm

megan*w wrote:Not too good to be honest.

A bit upset, a bit angry, tired, imprisoned and extremely bored.

Edit -- And now slightly guilty.

Do you needs have hugs?

I feel slightly better than yesterday. I'm actually spending some time out of the house to see if something in there is irritating my condition.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:59 pm

I absolutely dispise my fourth hour class. I have Twilight fangirls over here, a fanboy over there, and these dumbass whores over nyah. So out of anger, I *headdesk*'d quite literally. Point being, I'm somewhat pissed off for that, annoyed that my retarded stepbrother has that ghetto ass rap sh*t blaring across the hall, and a little bit zealous that I can skip school tomorrow.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:26 pm

I feel better. I got back from Mexico not too long ago, and getting away from all the bullsh*t in my life was something I needed. 'Course, it's most likely going to hit me again like a bucket of bricks... but then again that's a bad simile: the bricks wouldn't seem as bad, in fact, probably preferable.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:28 pm

f*cking sh*t.
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:04 am

Like Jesus.
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.

Return to “Hot Topics”