If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
JesusComplex

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby JesusComplex » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:38 am

Hey BRMBug, did you hear about our 'cold front' we're supposed to be getting this next week? Yeah, temperatures are going to be in the lower 90s. Thank God for small miracles, right? Right!? Hahahahahaha....

I think I'm gonna pass out.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:48 am

Depressed and wishing I were somewhere else...

Maybe mountains or somewhere cooler, i live in a literal hell.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
nick007

Postby nick007 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:58 am

pdfsmail wrote:Depressed and wishing I were somewhere else...

Maybe mountains or somewhere cooler, i live in a literal hell.

I feel exactly the same way you do except for the maybe colder part. I should put that in my post sig but not enough room for that and a song
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:45 am

Blue Twilight wrote:My self esteem is quite low at the moment. ):

Oh, hey...( <3 long hug <3 )...hope everything gets better for you.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:00 am

Did not hear about the cold fornt. And I passed out too. for almost 12 consecutive hours. I almost feel like doing it again.
Aron DD

Postby Aron DD » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:58 am

Great dudes! I'm going to the movie's with some of my friends! Cya later you mutant fish frogs. :wink:
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:52 pm

I feel pretty depressed...
DarkKenny

Postby DarkKenny » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:13 pm

I feel like I want to watch more Kenny... :unhoodedkenny:
GO GOTH KIDS! Yah...
koala27

Postby koala27 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:26 pm

i'm lonely will you b my buddy? :( :( :unhoodedkenny:
KOALA27
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:14 am

I feel so pissed off right now!! My mom is being such a homophobic bitch! She's been acting so intorerant towards gays today, I have no idea why. About ten minutes ago me and her were watching this show called Supernatural, and there was a scene where two girls kissed, and she went "Ugh, I hate that. Why do TV shows always do that, incorperate homosexuals into the show? It's dumb." And she went on this whole rant about gays and how gay sex could never be as good as straight sex (wtf?), and how gays "aren't normal". So I was getting so mad, and I went "Well, there's nothing wrong with being gay!" And she went "Not really I guess, but they're just not normal. It's normal to be hetrosexual, and gays are just born geneticly incorrect some how." WTF?? "genetically incorrect"?? I mean, it sounds like she's saying gays are frigging mutants, or something. God, I always thought my mom was accepting of gays, but I guess not.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:06 am

"Genetically incorrect??" Man, just when you thought you've heard them all...

Sorry, Delilah. I know a lot of people just can't seem to tolerate certain things, let alone the concept of shock value in the media--It's just a TV show, for God's sake!--but one look at that phrase and...(sighs, shakes head)

It's just really sad when here in 2008, people still think on a 17th-century level. I guess certain people will be forever behind the times.

My condolences. (hugs)
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:58 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:"Genetically incorrect??" Man, just when you thought you've heard them all...

Sorry, Delilah. I know a lot of people just can't seem to tolerate certain things, let alone the concept of shock value in the media--It's just a TV show, for God's sake!--but one look at that phrase and...(sighs, shakes head)

It's just really sad when here in 2008, people still think on a 17th-century level. I guess certain people will be forever behind the times.

My condolences. (hugs)

Thanks, Angus. *hugs back* Yeah, I wish she could just get with the times...but oh well. Ugh, I wonder what she's gonna say when she finds out I'm gay...oh well, she'll just have to get used to the fact that she has a "genetically incorrect" daughter. *sigh* But anyways, thanks for being so supporting!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:27 pm

I FEEL AWSOME AND AWAKE! A sure sign it's the hollidays! I'm on;ly ready to learn when there's no school. AND i got me a bright pink marker pen, immense!

"Well, there's nothing wrong with being gay!" And she went "Not really I guess, but they're just not normal. It's normal to be hetrosexual, and gays are just born geneticly incorrect some how."

Just replace "incorect" with different and you'll et what gays are. SOME people have genes that mean they don't like marmite, some have genes that mean they do, should we judge one to be "incorect" and the other "correct" even if only 1% of the population love the marmite and the rest hate it with a passion? NO! It's just a matter of taste. I think we should realise that many hets do feel sick when they see things like this happening (het kisses make me queesy :p) and so not thust it into people's faces so much, but they shouldn't judge everyone on a few pervy Mr. Garrison's out there.

Well, gays ARE mutants. We DO have different genetics to the rest of society, or at least a few "abnormal" gene-activating enzymes, but as anyone who's seen the X-Men will know, mutants rawk :p If it wassn't for a squirel-fish-frog having a mutation, how'd we get our common ancestor, who mutated into humans? Evolution rocks, so does genetic divesity!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:05 am

Quite content right now. The dogs are all passed out, though I will have to let them out to do their thing one more time before heading to bed.

Return to “Hot Topics”