A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

evilcupcake72

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:25 am

No it's just...I usually think about it allot, but now It's all I can think about
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:36 am

It's the age...
Personnally, I'm starting to loose this habit, and I less think f
about that, so...
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:09 am

Kinda worried for a couple of friends of mine. Their house just burned down a couple of days ago. The Red Cross gave them vouchers for a hotel for a few days and they'll be staying at another friend's apt for a while, but I don't know where they'll go from there.
Rich.H

Postby Rich.H » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Warning, long post ahead.

Sometime in July my world that was once high in the heavens fell and crumbled into rubble. I called the Canadian army and they said I was not getting into the army because there were no more openings till next year. I know many of you are not for war, I am not either but I am the chivalrous type let's say and it is a big deal because this going to be my career, plus I can never see myself in a cubical. So my anger got bottled up and was unleashed like 9 pointer earthquake. Apologies followed.

I felt trapped because I had just graduated high school and retired from the Army Cadets. I was not getting into the army so I felt there was no where to turn.

Things have gotten better since then. The army will be holding my application for next year. I have been keeping busy with guitar, south park of course, being with friends, and I even replaced a fence. Plus there are plans to go back to school for half a year to keep busy some more (hopefully fitness, math, guitar, and a spare). I am even trying to make a come back with poetry (or something along the lines of it).

But I can't help but feel disappointment. When I think about my past I spent so much of my energy into preparing to fight a war. I regret it. Of course "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" but I should of spent more energy into enjoying peace to the fullest. But I have already come up with a simple solution, worry less about war and enjoy peace to the fullest.

Today, I am happier that is for sure. What went from the heavens into rubble is rebuilding. Plus I can't wait for South Park - A Guide to Life to come in the mail. :D
"Kiss your ass goodbye, fat boy!" - Stan Marsh
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm a bit tired because I slept at 4 a.m and left at 8 a.m... :roll:
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Rich.H wrote:Warning, long post ahead.

Sometime in July my world that was once high in the heavens fell and crumbled into rubble. I called the Canadian army and they said I was not getting into the army because there were no more openings till next year. I know many of you are not for war, I am not either but I am the chivalrous type let's say and it is a big deal because this going to be my career, plus I can never see myself in a cubical. So my anger got bottled up and was unleashed like 9 pointer earthquake. Apologies followed.

I felt trapped because I had just graduated high school and retired from the Army Cadets. I was not getting into the army so I felt there was no where to turn.

Things have gotten better since then. The army will be holding my application for next year. I have been keeping busy with guitar, south park of course, being with friends, and I even replaced a fence. Plus there are plans to go back to school for half a year to keep busy some more (hopefully fitness, math, guitar, and a spare). I am even trying to make a come back with poetry (or something along the lines of it).

But I can't help but feel disappointment. When I think about my past I spent so much of my energy into preparing to fight a war. I regret it. Of course "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" but I should of spent more energy into enjoying peace to the fullest. But I have already come up with a simple solution, worry less about war and enjoy peace to the fullest.

Today, I am happier that is for sure. What went from the heavens into rubble is rebuilding. Plus I can't wait for South Park - A Guide to Life to come in the mail. :D

I saw your post and then I've watched some cops fight for justice for 2 hours only to get shot in the most stupid way ever.
Join the police.DO IT!
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:10 pm

I'm always bored...
So I feel bored. :cartmanlaugh:

Postby 203177 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:14 pm

feel that i have a headache stupid heat! :x
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:17 pm

203177 wrote:feel that i have a headache stupid heat! :x

Take a Doliprane(?) (if you know that)

Postby 203177 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:54 pm

tired from a huge day yesterday. my legs still ache from standing for more than 3 hrs.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 pm

I'm rather fine...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:18 am

Quite farty, if I'm honest.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:01 am

lool

Mhhh, still fine... :lol:
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:32 pm

full
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:43 pm

:mrgreen:

Uh, no, I'm not smiling like that... I'm bored.

Return to “Hot Topics”