In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Full.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:39 am

Had a pretty shit day, but I'm excited for the Harry Potter movie tomorrow.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 am

Wii fit man wrote:I'm excited for the Harry Potter movie tomorrow.

HAHA.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Creeped out. my friend from australia visited us again yesterday and we...went on a trip to his grandparents graves? I saw a little kid's grave next to theirs saying "our little prince is with the angels now, mummy and daddy will kiss you when we get there" with toys around it and a little kid photo creeped me out. Some graves with a star of david and a cross - bet hedging much? one grave with 2 eighty year old men's names - teh geh much?

Anxious to see how many online reviews will mock the new HP movie, those always entertain more than the films ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Yeah, that's always a bummer. There's a child's grave across the way from my Mom's plot. I can't remember the exact sentiment on the stone, but for years, there were random toys and stuff left around it. Someone even put small stuffed animals in mayonnaise and Bell jars I suppose in an attempt to keep them from being "ravaged" by the elements, but it just made them mold faster.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:10 pm

A bunch of adult (80 year old even) graves had soft animals in front of them for no discernible reason.
Glad no one I know has ever died :I
I feel like people I know can't die at this point ._.
I'm an immortality bringing good luck charm ._.

guilty that i'm wasting time listening to linken park, watching nostaliga critic, replying to youtube comments and drinking beer instead of reading textbook.

Yourube commenters who claim US shouldn't have universal healthcare, low taxes or have government intervention because Hong Kong and Singapore are free market and did well...despite them both having universal health care, HK gov owns all the land in the city, singapore gov owns 60% of industries and both invest heavilly in the national industry...PISS ME OFF. Actually they dishearten me because humans (inc me) are so willing to twist facts to support their conclusions :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Joe1101

Postby Joe1101 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:00 pm

I feel... Worried, nervous and mad. Worried and nervous because the English test our class will have in some weeks, and mad because my Spanish test result was kinda bad.
I'm Swedish, born 1998, so my spelling/grammar may sometimes be incorrect.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Joe1101 wrote:I feel... Worried, nervous and mad. Worried and nervous because the English test our class will have in some weeks, and mad because my Spanish test result was kinda bad.

Well, study hard and give it your best. Hope your test goes well, I'll be rooting for you!
Can't we all just get along?
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Awesome! And drunk.
As much as it sucks beeing depressed, it's worth it just to expirience this good feeling afterwards.

Joe1101 wrote:I feel... Worried, nervous and mad. Worried and nervous because the English test our class will have in some weeks, and mad because my Spanish test result was kinda bad.

Relax, buddy!
Joe1101

Postby Joe1101 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Well, thanks for the support guys, and, I have holidays for 1 week, so I guess I can finally relax some! Tests are very important to me, because, I don't really know what's a good result and what's a bad result unless I fail almost all or getting all right, so I always goes for all right. I'm not a sport guy, and in my school, you're either a sport guy or a smart guy or none of them. So I'm going to get as good results as possible. BTW, 70.5 out of 74.5, that was my Spanish result, how far can you go with results like that? I really wanna know about that, cause for me, anything below all right is a bad result...
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Joe1101 wrote:I'm not a sport guy, and in my school, you're either a sport guy or a smart guy or none of them.

And we keep hearing irritating PC talk about diversity. Can't you just be... you?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:10 pm

"Can't you just be... you?"
If people think a word accurately describes me I have no problem with people using it. People shouldn't ignore evidence to make me fit the word they describe me as though, and I'm sure as hell not going to act a certain way to fit one, at least not consciously. Our school didn't really split people up but we weren't very big with little over 100 people a year.

a little sick because I'm procrastinating but can't stop myself ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Joe1101

Postby Joe1101 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:16 pm

I am being me, but the problem is, it's actually like that. I would've been happier if it was more... free. But it isn't. Since that's how the whole school thinks, I'll use it as an example, I thought. Even though I prefer just being me, you're right. It's just, it is as it is.

(It doesn't seem to work to quote for me right now, my computer is a bit messed up, sorry.)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Like I should go to the library to get work done :I
it's open 24/7
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”