A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:40 am

Thanks, guys. I'm just glad we get a chance to help the big guy.

And yes, that ep helped a great deal as well!

:lol:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:41 am

Not well. Besides my feet hurting, my pinky toes are red and swollen from being crammed into my shoes and me being on my feet all day long. I'm off tomorrow, so I've got some time to rest up. Hopefully the swelling will go down before I have to put regular shoes on again. I guess I'm gonna have to ditch the athletic gel insoles. :?
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Ex1lepr0, I know what's it like to feel worthless. Just remember next time you feel that, you cheered me up few times and made my day, so you're not worthless. :wink:
I'm exhausted. But mentaly, I'm doing quite well.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:56 pm

What else but tired but it's too late to sleep. I should stop acting like the day is already over when it's not even 6, and I might get sh*t done! Dry on the inside because i've been drinking dehydrating stuff.

Odd that the lab partner I got paired with was so overly friendly. It's better than the one who acted like I wasn't even there chatted with other people and made me do all the work in the other class, but this guy practically told me his life's story. Can't people haz balance? Yeah I feel a dick for saying friendliness can have too high a dose. Maybe it's just because I was tiredish.

Hope your feet recover Bug, like Angus dog and Exile seem to?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Unassumption wrote:Hope your feet recover Bug, like Angus dog and Exile seem to?

Thanks. I have a feeling that they'll be alright. Of course my brain keeps going to the worst possible place; that I have toe-AIDS or something, and they're gonna fall off at some point.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:57 pm

BRMBug wrote:I have toe-AIDS or something, and they're gonna fall off at some point.

Did you by any chance toefuck someone lately?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:06 pm

I dunno. There's been a lot of black-out drunk, Xin' my balls off nights around here lately. It's hard to tell. :mrgreen:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:44 am

Awake for the first time in a week for actually sleeping 8 hours if only at a strange time (8 pm to 4 am)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:16 am

I'm okay, but I was a little rattled over the weekend.

I have my YouTube account, where I turn some of my artworks into slideshow compilations. Sure, you get people who may not like what you have to offer, but I ended up with my first assh*le troll over the weekend.

Normally, when someone gives whatever kinds of negative criticisms, I go with my usual "You can't please everybody" thing, but THIS little puke tries to take it a step further by making an autism joke!

Now, I wasn't as riled up as you think I'd be, and there are two reasons why:

1. The fact that he would stoop so low as to make autism jokes just shows what kind of sad life he must live...proviso he even HAS a life, that is.

2. I like how you can block users from their own home page.

At least I know what to do next time around. I'm too flipping old to go into a flame war with some pre-pube.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:30 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:I'm okay, but I was a little rattled over the weekend.

I have my YouTube account, where I turn some of my artworks into slideshow compilations. Sure, you get people who may not like what you have to offer, but I ended up with my first assh*le troll over the weekend.

Normally, when someone gives whatever kinds of negative criticisms, I go with my usual "You can't please everybody" thing, but THIS little puke tries to take it a step further by making an autism joke!

1. The fact that he would stoop so low as to make autism jokes just shows what kind of sad life he must live...proviso he even HAS a life, that is.

At least I know what to do next time around. I'm too flipping old to go into a flame war with some pre-pube.

I hear ya, dude. The other day I made a comment on a video on how I like the X-Box 360 more than the PS3, and this little punk decides to PM me saying how wrong I am, and how I'm "gay".

Seriously, people under age 15 should stay off the internet....
Can't we all just get along?
BDurden

Postby BDurden » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:09 am

You guys are hella funny.

Sorry if that's hella lame.
M.C.K.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:16 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:
AngusMcTavish wrote:I'm okay, but I was a little rattled over the weekend.

I hear ya, dude. The other day I made a comment on a video on how I like the X-Box 360 more than the PS3, and this little punk decides to PM me saying how wrong I am, and how I'm "gay".

Seriously, people under age 15 should stay off the internet....

Or to say the least, have the parents teach them a little "common courtesy" while online. FGS, it's not completely dead, is it?!

@BDurden: This is nothing. Wait until you see some political debates.

And yes, that happens sometimes around here.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:24 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:Or to say the least, have the parents teach them a little "common courtesy" while online. FGS, it's not completely dead, is it?!

@BDurden: This is nothing. Wait until you see some political debates.

And yes, that happens sometimes around here.

Courtesy doesn't seem high on parent's lists these days...hell, what DO parents teach their kids now?

Political debates? I avoid those like the plague.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:27 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Courtesy doesn't seem high on parent's lists these days...hell, what DO parents teach their kids now?

Don't ask me; I'm just an uncle, myself.

:lol: Really. My niece turns 9 in April!
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:41 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:Courtesy doesn't seem high on parent's lists these days...hell, what DO parents teach their kids now?

Don't ask me; I'm just an uncle, myself.

:lol: Really. My niece turns 9 in April!

Ooo...cool, dude!

Return to “Hot Topics”