A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mamont

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby Mamont » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Warm after spending the entire day in the cold. My face and ears are hot.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:38 pm

I think I'm coming down with a cold. Raw throat, stuffiness, and the dogs are NOT helping my head any...

:(
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 am

That oj that comes in the big plastic jug will help with the sore throat. Stuffiness? erm... Time for Chipolte?

...Man, I'm starting to feel hungry now! :D
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:20 am

How anyone does after waking up, turning the news on for 20 minutes while they sip their coffee, mildly annoyed and disappointed both by the events and their presentation.

Got that mouth ulcer after all. Should drink more water. Had a shower I don't need, but my hair feels like straw now i think i overwashed it. Hungry but there's no "snack" food in the fridge and I can't be bothered to cook an actual meal (no time either, and it costs...well less than a snack actually). Apprehensive about the bitter cold outside that'll bite my hands when I'm carrying my shopping bag of bottled water, books and dictaphone to class lol
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BDurden

Postby BDurden » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:22 pm

I feel like someone put a blender in my stomach and turned it on high. :assface:
M.C.K.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 pm

I think i got some plastic in my mouth trying to bite open a wrapper. I feel like I'm choking but not enough to cough if you know?

I'm disappointed in people as usual. Saw someone arguing women who work are all whores on a youtube comments section; what century am I in again? I'm not shocked though, which is the sad part, I'm used to stupid people being everywhere .__.

Saw someone else making a racist pro slavery rant on the comments of a music video! Even if there was a time or place for that, that isn't it. Again i don't feel shocked, which saddens me. Saw anti-semitic conspiracy theories, anti-science BS, spam ads, the 2012 cult, etc, in the same section. Ruined Ennio Morricone's beautiful music for me :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:48 pm

I feel a lot better than I did three beers ago.

In the famous words of one of my more quotable friends, "Boy, you know, that beer tastes like another one."
(and read it like you're doing a voice from the movie "Fargo")

You read it! You can't unread it!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Happy I figured out despondent is the correct word to describe 'disappointed without the implication of surprise' which I feel quite a lot ;P
I feel pretty cool at the moment tho
annoyed current TV got more 'general' documentaries like 'world's deadliest journies' so it's not vanguard all the time. Feel guilty for complaining about little things looking at that sh*t still ;P
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:32 am

Still a little stuffy. I'm hoping I feel well enough to head out and around tomorrow.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Awesome. Really good steak on the steak & egg tacos at Cabana today.
Also, I just learned that my phone corrects tacost to racist. XD
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Like I'm having a brain anurism. Not sure if it's the incredibly bright monitor or the gone off milk i put in my coffee but it burns my brain somewhat terrible. I feel good i finally got windows classic theme but I want to spit in the eyes of whoever actually wants a screen filling "capslock on" logo whenever i push capslock (a lot of people according to google search for how to stop that, which i couldn't figure out so am waiting for someone good with computers to help me with). I had a lemsip and am still using the glowing furnace of a computer because I'm a computer addict and can't help it lol
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:44 am

Sleepy. And my alarm goes off in 20 minutes.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:01 am

:( *sigh*

So the Pats Lost. Okay I'm upset...but to add to that, I have a LOT of friends who were Giants fans as well, so I am hearing it on Facebook on both sides and it sucks to say the least. Some people are threatning to delete facebook, blow up NYC, and drink away their misery...while others are saying "Wooo Giants! F*ck Brady!!" :x

So I cannot watch much TV for like the next 48 hours until they finally shut up about football and leave it at bay til....August!
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:30 am

mo303564 wrote::( *sigh*

So the Pats Lost. Okay I'm upset...but to add to that, I have a LOT of friends who were Giants fans as well, so I am hearing it on Facebook on both sides and it sucks to say the least. Some people are threatning to delete facebook, blow up NYC, and drink away their misery...while others are saying "Wooo Giants! F*ck Brady!!" :x

So I cannot watch much TV for like the next 48 hours until they finally shut up about football and leave it at bay til....August!

You're not alone in that boat, mo. I knew it was going to be close, but I was so hoping that the Pats would hold 'em.

I'm doing okay now, but I may be sore tomorrow. Helped clear out some more of the branches we lost in last month's winter storm, and hoisted up a few logs that were pieces of trunk!

They have big recycle bins for yard debris all over town to help us, and we finally found one that wasn't too tall for us to lob our branches n' stuff.

We'll see how I'm holding up tomorrow. I'm planning on going and getting my hair chopped, finally. It's been a while.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Effin' freezing.

Return to “Hot Topics”